near canada in an awesome town named Bellingham, W
Visit site
✟2,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
kdet said:
I live 20 minutes from BellinghamWe go up there to eat at the Keg all the time.
simply amazing, I LOVE the keg, I eat there all the time. I love the stuffed mushrooms, mmmmmm!!! So you either live in lynden, blane, or mount vernon.

Upvote 0

kdet

God lives in us
Jul 12, 2003
TX
Visit site
✟16,807.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
hakrev said:
simply amazing, I LOVE the keg, I eat there all the time. I love the stuffed mushrooms, mmmmmm!!! So you either live in lynden, blane, or mount vernon.
Yes one of those:)
I love their ribs and their clam chowder. My birthday is Monday and that is where my hubby is taking me :clap:
WA really is a beautiful state, my huby's daughter is coming here from Pittsburgh and we can't wait to take her sightseeing.

Upvote 0

hakrev

Writer
May 23, 2004
near canada in an awesome town named Bellingham, W
Visit site
✟2,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
~WildRoseCowgirl~ said:
I wanna go to the antique shops in Lynden again... We have two lousy ones here...
my mom works in lynden, she is a bank manager there! I love the antique shops there, they're pretty fun to walk through!

Upvote 0
A

applepowerpc

We just got back from our honeymoon. We flew back from Seattle. Nice sites to see, but those streets make absolutely no sense. So you're driving along 46th street, which turns into 141st street, but it intersects with 142nd street. You're looking for 9th street, but you're in the wrong part of town because you wanted 9th street NE but you're near 9th Street NW.

The Ballard Locks are COOL, though. :D I lived on the Panama Canal when I was really little. I can't believe you can take your boat through the Locks for free.

Upvote 0

@@Paul@@

The Key that Fits:Acts 28
Mar 24, 2004
Seattle
✟11,081.00
Faith
Baptist
applepowerpc said:
We just got back from our honeymoon. We flew back from Seattle. Nice sites to see, but those streets make absolutely no sense. So you're driving along 46th street, which turns into 141st street, but it intersects with 142nd street. You're looking for 9th street, but you're in the wrong part of town because you wanted 9th street NE but you're near 9th Street NW.

The Ballard Locks are COOL, though. :D I lived on the Panama Canal when I was really little. I can't believe you can take your boat through the Locks for free.
LOL, obviously you've never been to Virginia!! I drove from my aunt's house to church and it was 7 rights and a left!!! :doh:

Upvote 0

~WildRoseCowgirl~

Jesus My Redeemer
Jun 27, 2004
✟1,977.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
applepowerpc said:

Try Seattle, NOW thats confuzzling!

Upvote 0

~WildRoseCowgirl~

Jesus My Redeemer
Jun 27, 2004
✟1,977.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
hakrev said:
my mom works in lynden, she is a bank manager there! I love the antique shops there, they're pretty fun to walk through!
Have you ever been to... um hmm I know its names..... Not Concrete... Not Concanelly.... um hmmm man I just had it...grrrr Its the cutest little tourist town by where all the tulips are.. um hmmmm..... I remember a little bit now, it starts with a L... I think :confused: :scratch: hhmmm

Upvote 0

@@Paul@@

The Key that Fits:Acts 28
Mar 24, 2004
Seattle
✟11,081.00
Faith
Baptist
~WildRoseCowgirl~ said:
Have you ever been to... um hmm I know its names..... Not Concrete... Not Concanelly.... um hmmm man I just had it...grrrr Its the cutest little tourist town by where all the tulips are.. um hmmmm..... I remember a little bit now, it starts with a L... I think :confused: :scratch: hhmmm
LaConner?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fieldmouse3

Contributor
Feb 14, 2002
Washington State
Visit site
✟8,313.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lady_Firehawk said:
Maple Valley for me. :) It's pretty dinky and you've probably never heard of it, LOL. :D
Actually, I have....I got lost there once right after getting my car.:blush:
I'm from Seattle, and I sort of thought all big city street names and numbers were as weird as they are here. I used to get lost all the time, though...I have a special talent for it. :D

Upvote 0