Anyone here from Washington State?

gogoGoddess

May 21, 2004
where i lay my hat
✟221.00
Faith
Other Religion
Hello, I also live in an area of Vancouvers'city limits-- and most people do believe this is the northwest due to location of it being on the west side of I-205. This is also why the state highway department changed a small percentage of the interstate/freeway signs to read, "Welcome to Vancouver, U.S.A.", so as to lessen the confusion----this from a daughter of a retired WSDOT project engineer
The rest of my family lives in Aberdeen/Hoquium area (near Longview, Wa.)

Upvote 0

gogoGoddess

May 21, 2004
where i lay my hat
✟221.00
Faith
Other Religion
adamdavid said:
either way, its a long ways from portland! ;)

Wrong, Southwest is only used to discribe its direction from the BC. area Its takes less than 15 to 20 minutes to drive over(for me that is) and speed and amount of construction going on vs. police with radar :blush:

Upvote 0

gogoGoddess

May 21, 2004
where i lay my hat
✟221.00
Faith
Other Religion
~WildRoseCowgirl~ said:
Hehe, actually I donb't live there anymore, I live in Alaska now. But yes, I really love it around there.

Thats funny, because I keep telling friends of mine thats where I'm headed. Nome, the end of the Ididerod(?) I think part of me is still stuck on "Dances with Wolves" concept :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jesus Panda

All 4 Christ
Dec 19, 2003
North western Cali
✟15,247.00
Faith
Christian
I dont live in Washington. I live on the northwestern border of Cali, like 30 mins from oregon. But I go to chruch camp in washington, and my family might move up there to sequim (sp??) next year, well thats what my mom was saying. I love it up there! They people are Great and so is the weather. :D

Upvote 0