Senior Contributor
Feb 4, 2004
midwest US
✟24,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm not from Metro Detroit but I'm only about a 4-hour drive from there. I go through on the way to Canada alot. :) The company I work for is expanding into Michigan soon. yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! I'm not sure which part yet but I'm excited about having to go to Michigan now as part of my job. I like it there. :)

Upvote 0

Tumbleweed64

God doesn't make mistakes!
May 13, 2005
the Wild Wild West!
✟39,823.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
HoosierCanuck said:
I'm not from Metro Detroit but I'm only about a 4-hour drive from there. I go through on the way to Canada alot. :) The company I work for is expanding into Michigan soon. yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! I'm not sure which part yet but I'm excited about having to go to Michigan now as part of my job. I like it there. :)
:clap:

Upvote 0

phool

Jul 10, 2005
Metro Detroit Area
✟7,624.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for the welcome everybody! I'm SO Excited for hockey to start up again. I have really missed seeing the games. I even had to watch... COLLEGE BASKETBALL instead. *gasp*

Besides which... I think it's time to bring back Hockeytown instead of "DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEtroit Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaasketball"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HoosierCanuck

Senior Contributor
Feb 4, 2004
midwest US
✟24,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
phool said:
Thanks for the welcome everybody! I'm SO Excited for hockey to start up again. I have really missed seeing the games. I even had to watch... COLLEGE BASKETBALL instead. *gasp*

Besides which... I think it's time to bring back Hockeytown instead of "DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEtroit Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaasketball"

:amen:

Being stuck south of the border in IN all I hear about is basketball. :sick:

Upvote 0

Euterpe

Jun 28, 2005
Michigan
Visit site
✟15,217.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
phool said:

I agree!! We should have quite a different team once we dole out all the extra weight - good by McCarty......and, I must say.....I'm GLAD!!!!!! ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wildthing

Legend
Apr 9, 2004
somewhere in Michigan
✟23,757.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know about that. but everyone I talk to thinks I'm from Canada. Alot of us grew up listen to CBC so it just the way it is. Is there an accent? How about us from the Detroit area as compared to Iron Mountain. I think if your into speach pathology it make for an interesting study.

Upvote 0