Anyone from the Metro Detroit area ?

M

Mom Missouri

Hi,

I don't think I would qualify as a "wild thing"; thankfully God took control of that part of me. Although, my teens tell me I'm "cool".

Anyway, I'm from the heart of the Country in Missouri in the foothills of the Ozark Mountains near Branson which is the #2 Country Music Capital of the USA.

It's gorgeous here with our lush country side and our crystal clear rivers.

Come see us when you can.

Mom Missouri

Upvote 0

Vastavus

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be
Jan 12, 2005
South Eastern Michigan
✟9,259.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's gorgeous here with our lush country side and our crystal clear rivers.

Well...erm....Detroit is gorgeous with our dead trees lining the mud, roadsalt and garbage encrusted interstate, our stangnant air, rusty cars, and spray-painted overpasses. Plus, we have the River Rouge. That is nearly as crystal clear as one can get.

#2 Country Music Capital of the USA.

We are the self-proclaimed #1 Rap Music Capital of the USA. (I hate rap, this is not sarcasm :) )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wildthing

Legend
Apr 9, 2004
somewhere in Michigan
✟23,757.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
I know my part of Southeastern Michigan is not that bad. I fail to see the garbage encrusted freeways. I live a short distance from 275, 96, 14 interchange.
I also live within 1/2 mile of the upper Rouge river it's far from being perfect but it does support fish not just carp but blue gill and outher pan fish.

We do have our share of problems but as we all know that live here it is because of the change in our industialization. Our state, our country has not made the change easily.

As far as Rap Music. I really have no problem with it, It's not my style, but it is the style of many people. Each generation has had it's own style of music and each generation has had the freedom to express it.

Upvote 0

Tumbleweed64

God doesn't make mistakes!
May 13, 2005
the Wild Wild West!
✟39,823.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The wild wild west
12.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wildthing

Legend
Apr 9, 2004
somewhere in Michigan
✟23,757.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Tumbleweed64 said:
he he, actually I mean the Nebraska panhandle ;)
That's one panhandle I would never guess. Didn't think that Neb had one. :eek: Learn something new everyday. Live in, born in, at this rate will die in Mi. LOL

You a farm gal???

Upvote 0