Anyone from "Ory-gun"???

loribee59

Beautiful hearts and minds makes me swoon! :)
Mar 11, 2003
Keizer, OR
✟23,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
studyhound said:
Hey there,

A new guy here to your forums, I am an Oregonian born and bred, Love rain, love trees,

I am a valley dweller Salem (west side baby) :cool:

Hey, my folks now live in W. Salem~ we kept moving back and forth between south and west Salem over the years, they finally moved to W. Salem (yay) while I'm still living in South Salem. Not too close, but not too far away, either
;) I love the rain, but hate the effect it had on my arthritis :(

~Lori

Upvote 0

Kristi1

His Daughter
May 11, 2004
Oregon
Visit site
✟20,248.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
KristiAnn Waves hiya all ya Oregonians!! :wave:

Good Afternoon Treasures!! and NotherWet'ers *tee hee* ;)

I only live in Gresham, Oregon, and once I get my SSDI I am Moving to Astoria, Oregon.

Better yet, I am just hangin around till Heaven Bound!!! :angel:

Blessings, \o/ :clap:

KristiAnn
MsGuidedAngel

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rubberduckie

May 23, 2004
California
✟1,307.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
lol that's funny, yeah even in NoCal, where I am, it's only snowed a few times in my entire life (but that's cause we're in the foothills)

I'm not from Oregon, and I've never lived there, but I've visited it. The Oregon Coast is beautiful, Gorgeous!!!! And Ashland is a really nice place :) But it takes a lot of not much to get there it seems. I like Portland too :). I dunno, but there's a place called Bend, and the road doesn't bend for a loooooooooong time. Trees on either side and straight freeway/highway. But I loved the people pumping gas for us, and no sales tax :). I didn't really like the High Desert area, sorry. Crater Lake though is fascinating :)

Upvote 0

loribee59

Beautiful hearts and minds makes me swoon! :)
Mar 11, 2003
Keizer, OR
✟23,001.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
rubberduckie,

athough you've visited Oregon, I find it kinda cute that you chose a name that fits Oregon: we rain most of the year.... we wear "rubber" boots, and University of Oregon have a "Duck" mascot. :)

I'm glad you liked Oregon! Perhaps in a year or two you'd go to college here? ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

blessedbyhimmom

Dec 1, 2004
The Gorge - WA state
Visit site
✟250.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi all!:groupray:
I'm new here. I'm almost an Oregonian. I have lived down here in The Gorge for almost 16 years. I live barely across the state line. I do work in Oregon though and all of our radio and news comes from Portland.
Anyone from the gorge at all?:help:

Lori
:amen:

Upvote 0

PrincessGracey

Nov 12, 2004
Oregon
✟201.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Well, I don't know anyone who lives in the Gorge, but my husband and I have friends that live in Vancouver, but I don't know how far that is from you. :scratch: I also have friends that live out in the tri-cities, but again, I am not sure where that is in relation to you. (Can you tell that I am still learning this area still???)

Upvote 0