Anyone from LA or Orange County?

Nakiah4Yeshua

On your walls, Yerushalayim, I have set Watchmen !
Mar 19, 2006
Santa Maria, California (Central Coast)
Visit site
✟9,717.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hooray for Azusa (current residence) and Glendora (po box). LA county is always interesting.

Disclaimer: Southern California does is not affiliated with Bakersfield, CA or any of it's parent or subsidary towns... ahahahahaha.

--Virginia 4 Jesus (in the shade!)

Upvote 0

FriendsFellowship

Serving the Kingdom!
Mar 17, 2006
Southern California
Visit site
✟53,026.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
PortraitOfPink said:
I'm in Orange County. Huntington Beach, to be exact.

Well hello PortraitOfPink!

Welcome to CF!

It's always nice to meet a local; especially when we are born on the same date! February 25th is a special day indeed!

Upvote 0

PortraitOfPink

Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel
Apr 13, 2006
Orange County, CA
✟15,236.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
FriendsFellowship said:
Well hello PortraitOfPink!

Welcome to CF!

It's always nice to meet a local; especially when we are born on the same date! February 25th is a special day indeed!

Thanks for the welcome! ... Yes, Feb. 25th is a special day. I've actually only ever known one other person born on that day, so by that, alone, we are very special because we are rare. :D :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FriendsFellowship

Serving the Kingdom!
Mar 17, 2006
Southern California
Visit site
✟53,026.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
FullyMT said:
I'm from a place in Orange County I like to call "P-Town". If you're from the area, you know what city I'm talking about :D ....I'm in school in Milwaukee, WI right now though!

Hi FullyMT!

Nice to hear from you!

You're a long way from the 57 Freeway, I hope you're not too homesick!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

johnd

Nov 30, 2003
God bless.
Visit site
✟9,564.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I copied this from the OP's profile.

Might I suggest attending Church and fellowshiping there?

You list yourself as Pentecostal but left the Church name blank. That and sleeping in late being one of the things you listed as your hobbies my guess is that you sleep in late on Sundays.

At any rate, most believers feel lost and alone when we have been too long in the world and too seldom in the Word or in prayer or in fellowship... all of which give us blessed assurance, comfort, and the knowledge that we are never alone. The Spirit of Christ lives in us!

Get in touch with your spirit, Sister. Your flesh will only leave you high and dry. It will never satisfy. It will never comfort. At best it will only make you forget your troubles for a very short time.

Upvote 0