✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I was born in Orange. :)
Cool. I know myself, especially now that I'm back home, that I will never be able to think of another place as home in the same way I think of Orange County as home.

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Well I don't live in Orange County now, I moved when I was like 1 years old. So I don't really remember living there... but many of my family lives out there, I visited my aunt yesterday in Garden Grove.

Upvote 0

Eponine

Not. One. More.
Mar 28, 2005
Brunswick, Maine
✟21,308.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well I don't live in Orange County now, I moved when I was like 1 years old. So I don't really remember living there... but many of my family lives out there, I visited my aunt yesterday in Garden Grove.
Awesome. Yeah, I guess that's different... I was born here and raised here and have never lived anywhere else for any significant length of time until this year.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
O

ondaball

Hi

Hope U R OK

I aint been online much the past 4 days, but sure praying for SoCal folk daily

Just came in to post this update @ both Regional & News forums

California's wildfires rage into fourth day

By Dana Ford Reuters - Wednesday, October 24 08:46 am

SAN DIEGO (Reuters) - Relentless wildfires forcing the largest evacuations in California's modern history raged into a fourth day on Wednesday as 10,000 exhausted firefighters hoped for a break in the hot winds whipping the flames.

With half a million people driven from their homes, 1,000 houses already lost and some 470 square miles (1,220 sq km) scorched across the southern half of the state, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's government has put economic losses in the hundreds of millions of dollars.

"If the weather cooperates maybe we can turn the tide," U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff said as he toured San Diego's Qualcomm Stadium, where 10,000 people have taken refuge. "We're still facing some very serious fires."

Weather forecasters say fierce Santa Ana winds blowing in from the desert should begin to subside by Wednesday afternoon.

Looks like wind abates in @ 7 hours

God bless!

Ian

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.