Anyone Ever Been Assured About Future Marriage?

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,871.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Question: Has anyone ever felt really bitter & hopeless about dating, & falling in love, & getting married, for years & years struggling w/ that, &, basically, one day God reached out to you & assured you you will? Flooding you w/ conviction of sin, assurances, the desire to worship & be a better witness, & flooding you w/ joy? This wasn’t just something I could think on my own. I just can’t flip a switch & start thinking like this w/out some sort of external pushing. Nothing changed. I don’t really know any possible singles. It’s just like, wow, it’s happening & it just makes me want to smile & share & spread my joy. It’s been a month now & it hasn’t gone away, it’s not a phase or a mood swing. It’s real. It’s like the God that’s going to give you one is the same God that’s keeping you single now. Every time I want to start thinking negative, it's like, I can't. It's like worrying about a wild bird not getting fed. It's just ridiculous.

So just looking for testimonies like this. I could share so much more but am curious of, like, ‘success’ stories, or those still waiting like me, or those who didn’t ever think they would but believe God reached out to them, etc.

I've tried communicating this in the Singles section. Some don't get it. Some do. But wanted to share here for those who are further along than me to get your perspectives :)