east peoria Il.
✟7,653.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
my response was nothing about their song writing, or if they are melo-dramatic or not, or what kind of worship Lacuna Coil puts out, so what is your point?
you seem intelligent mr. saint. "thread" anyone here like Lacuna Coil? poor song-writing, melo-dramatic, and vain worship of this limping entity called Lacuna Coil. ---jeremeycross.

Upvote 0

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
you seem intelligent mr. saint. "thread" anyone here like Lacuna Coil? poor song-writing, melo-dramatic, and vain worship of this limping entity called Lacuna Coil. ---jeremeycross.

but you said this by quoting a coment made by me, that had nothing to do to state Lacuna's Coil songwriting ability, or if they are melo-dramatic or vain worship when personally i don't see any of their songs as worship songs, so i can't even call it "vain worship." and it doesn't relate to my response that you first said this towards. that's the only reason why i responded with that as i did. :)

Upvote 0

JeremeyCross

Aug 26, 2006
east peoria Il.
✟7,653.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Actually, great song writing, not melo-dramatic at all, and I have no clue what whorship has to do with a band not affiliated with any religion.
ahh. my thoughts exactly. what? is a Lacuna Coil "thread" doing on Christian forums? in fact what? is Secular Music doing on Christian forums? and i will also repetitively state that they are weak-song writers and also continue to post on any particular "thread" that needs the big red candy colored button pushed. "i'm also considering that administrative position on this site.weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!" to cast down those vain imaginations one gets at a moment of marketing weakness. should'nt you be on their web site? ----jeremeycross

Upvote 0

JeremeyCross

Aug 26, 2006
east peoria Il.
✟7,653.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
but you said this by quoting a coment made by me, that had nothing to do to state Lacuna's Coil songwriting ability, or if they are melo-dramatic or vain worship when personally i don't see any of their songs as worship songs, so i can't even call it "vain worship." and it doesn't relate to my response that you first said this towards. that's the only reason why i responded with that as i did. :)
They just bum me out, and you being a Christian should see through their marketing. you'd figure their would better issues to cover. "Lacuna" gets the red button for sure. ------- jeremeycross

Upvote 0
ahh. my thoughts exactly. what? is a Lacuna Coil "thread" doing on Christian forums? in fact what? is Secular Music doing on Christian forums? and i will also repetitively state that they are weak-song writers and also continue to post on any particular "thread" that needs the big red candy colored button pushed. "i'm also considering that administrative position on this site.weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!" to cast down those vain imaginations one gets at a moment of marketing weakness. should'nt you be on their web site? ----jeremeycross
Im still waiting for a list of songs of thiers that you have actually listened to.

Upvote 0

TerabyTe

Senior Veteran
Apr 11, 2004
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟18,329.00
Faith
Christian
if? your into musical substance lets go back to TOOLs "Lateralus."
Indeed, Lateralus is a great album.
icon14.gif

Upvote 0

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
They just bum me out, and you being a Christian should see through their marketing. you'd figure their would better issues to cover. "Lacuna" gets the red button for sure. ------- jeremeycross

i don't see marketing and Christianity as two compatible ideas...oops i get that shuts that industry of CCM, wwjd and frog bracelts out, Christian t-shirts, Christian bands that make covers of secular songs with Christian lyrics to "sell" Christ to others for roughly 20 bucks a pop eh? :p :)

i also think along the lines of the verse-
"There is a time to weep, there is a time to be sorrowful, there is a time for anger, and there is a time for joy." so in my music likings, i listen to all of that. the weeping, the sorrowful, the angry and the joyous, it's up to the listener how they respond and let them use discernment over their own personal life, imo that is. :)

Upvote 0

Loner

Dec 31, 2005
Mars =)
✟15,954.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single

I am a christian I think there a great band and I dont find them offensive. If you dont like there music thats fine but in my opione there a good band and I dont see how there like guys like Marylin Manson

P.S.

Rember this is a thread for people who do like them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JeremeyCross

Aug 26, 2006
east peoria Il.
✟7,653.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I am a christian I think there a great band and I dont find them offensive. If you dont like there music thats fine but in my opione there a good band and I dont see how there like guys like Marylin Manson

P.S.

Rember this is a thread for people who do like them.
your a Christian? read. Joshua ch.7

Upvote 0

JeremeyCross

Aug 26, 2006
east peoria Il.
✟7,653.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
i don't see marketing and Christianity as two compatible ideas...oops i get that shuts that industry of CCM, wwjd and frog bracelts out, Christian t-shirts, Christian bands that make covers of secular songs with Christian lyrics to "sell" Christ to others for roughly 20 bucks a pop eh? :p :)

i also think along the lines of the verse-
"There is a time to weep, there is a time to be sorrowful, there is a time for anger, and there is a time for joy." so in my music likings, i listen to all of that. the weeping, the sorrowful, the angry and the joyous, it's up to the listener how they respond and let them use discernment over their own personal life, imo that is. :)
Book of Joshua ch.7 --------jeremeycross

Upvote 0
G

GuitarHero2

give us each today our daily bread. and i'm thankful their not on the menu.----------jeremeycross
Ok JeremeyCross you made you point you don't like Lacuna Coil and think that they are overated, un christian, etc...so seriously stop posting if you don't like the band. Well I do love Tool's Lateralus if that counts for anything ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Loner

Dec 31, 2005
Mars =)
✟15,954.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
your a Christian? read. Joshua ch.7

Lacuna Coil is so bad? Show me the words to there songs and give me real proof that there bad new other then "because I say so" or "I think the band sucks". It sounds to me you just dont like them because of they dont fit your musical tast and have to find something wrong with them. I am vary carful on what I Listen to and Lucan Coil past my persnal test.

I repeat this is a thread for those of us who think they are a good band and like there music.

Upvote 0

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Book of Joshua ch.7 --------jeremeycross
i'm looking through Joshua 7. please tell me the metphorical interpretation that it has with Lacuna Coil?

and i have a quick question. on your profile it states that you are wanting to start a band in the style in of A Perfect Circle.

great band to be influenced by. and as you mentioned before, i agree. Tool is a really good band (not my fav. by any means, but still a really good band.) but what kind of line have you justified to creating music that is simliar to such an artist that wrote the lyrics to "Judith" as compared to your dislike towards Lacuna Coil?

(please dont' take this as offensive, just me asking a question. :) )

Upvote 0
G

GuitarHero2

Lacuna Coil is so bad? Show me the words to there songs and give me real proof that there bad new other then "because I say so" or "I think the band sucks". It sounds to me you just dont like them because of they dont fit your musical tast and have to find something wrong with them. I am vary carful on what I Listen to and Lucan Coil past my persnal test.

I repeat this is a thread for those of us who think they are a good band and like there music.

Seriously I agree,..Loner!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0