Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My work takes me down into the DC/Bmore area sometimes daily (from PA) and I've been to Pasadena a couple of times.

And to all ya Montgomery County folks-sympathies to ya---I always go out of the way to avoid 270 rush hour--what a mess!

But I will say I would much rather drive into Bmore than DC. I never tire of the ride into the city seeing the Ravens & Orioles stadiums. And it's not a bad city to get around in.

Upvote 0

ILove2Worship

May 4, 2007
Tampa, Fl
Visit site
✟476.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Baltimore County just barely outside the city.

I was born in Baltimore county, raised in Middle River area, graduated from Bel Air in Harford County and now live in Tampa, Fl. I love it here but MD is still my home.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Jun 29, 2007
Maryland
✟7,716.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I was born in Baltimore county, raised in Middle River area, graduated from Bel Air in Harford County and now live in Tampa, Fl. I love it here but MD is still my home.

I live in Harford County and go to Bel Air!

Upvote 0
B

Bridgit

My work takes me down into the DC/Bmore area sometimes daily (from PA) and I've been to Pasadena a couple of times.

And to all ya Montgomery County folks-sympathies to ya---I always go out of the way to avoid 270 rush hour--what a mess!

But I will say I would much rather drive into Bmore than DC. I never tire of the ride into the city seeing the Ravens & Orioles stadiums. And it's not a bad city to get around in.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???? Don't tell me you are not cheering for the Redskins!!!! (just joking! ;) )

I work in DC. I've learnt to take side roads to avoid the bumper to bumper morning and evening traffic. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0