Raistlinorr

Veteran
Sep 20, 2005
✟9,706.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yeah I know games are for kids but as the commercial says I don't wanna grow up :p

I play on the Thissledown server if any one else plays maybe we can hook up in the game or just chat.

I don't have any one to hang out with on there realy and talk about God while having fun in the game.

The guild I'm in is ok don't get me wrong at least most of them believe in God but they don't realy like to talk about his word much. Only a few hold truely meaningfull chats on there. So I spend most of my time (when I'm in the game) by myself and not chatting.

Just wondering if anyone plays.
God bless!
Raist

Raistlinorr

Veteran
Sep 20, 2005
✟9,706.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Im-revived said:
Never heard of it are you sure your 30 something Lol.

Yes I'm sure I'm 30 lol sadly I am.

It's an online rpg type game. Such as baulders gate, world of war craft, ect.
Like I said I don't wanna grow up :p
There are ppl twice as old as me that play such games also so I'm not sure it's an age thing more so an interest type of thing say like a hobby.

God bless!
Raist

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Ok, Let u off then!!!!!! LOL
Raistlinorr said:
Yes I'm sure I'm 30 lol sadly I am.

It's an online rpg type game. Such as baulders gate, world of war craft, ect.
Like I said I don't wanna grow up :p
There are ppl twice as old as me that play such games also so I'm not sure it's an age thing more so an interest type of thing say like a hobby.

God bless!
Raist

Upvote 0

Raistlinorr

Veteran
Sep 20, 2005
✟9,706.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Im-revived said:
Ok, Let u off then!!!!!! LOL

LOL if I were going to lie about my age I would go younger and could pass for it in RL also. :clap: :D It's awsome to be baby faced and as small as I am, it's Gods way of letting me stay young for a longer period of time.

God bless!
Raist

Upvote 0

Raistlinorr

Veteran
Sep 20, 2005
✟9,706.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
JPPT1974 said:
Hey I love being in my thirties
It is more fun
Than in my teens or twenties
I look at it as the new twenties.

Teens not fun for the most part.

Twenties are full of things I'ld not do again well early twenties for the most part.

But then again if not for all that I've done, seen and been through I most likely would not be who I am today so it's kind of a give and take thing I guess.

But my past no longer matters now as Christ forgives me of all of that.

God bless!
Raist

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rhylla

Apr 12, 2006
✟7,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i agree, i love my 30s way more than my teens or 20s. But im never growing up :D

:D im an AC player too, Dav (yup that Dav/\) got me playing after me grumbling about him playing it so much!

im on Harvestgain too, xbower, lvl 111, tho if i could get xp for chatting i'd be maxed out!
think we have toons on Thisledown, but only as part of rank chains.
anytime ur on harvestgain, send us a /t and pop over, you'll be more than welcome.

-Rhylla, xbower, lvl 111, member of the Alkor clan :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rhylla

Apr 12, 2006
✟7,905.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's an old timer as far as online gaming goes! been around since 1999/2000.

basically ur toon has gone through a portal from their homeworld (Ispar) to Dereth, a land over run with monsters! Us Isparians have to work together to help rid the world of this menace hehe loads of monster hunting, quests and fun!

monthly patches to the game add new content, so there's usually summat new to do :)
it's suffering from all the new online games which have come out, but still has a ton of life in it :D

ive met people through this game that have become real friends.

-Rhylla-

Upvote 0