United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone,

So, my feed on YouTube is dead right now and I'm needing more Christian YouTubers to watch. Any suggestions?

Particularly, I'd like to know if there are any liberal Christian YouTubers out there. There's one I know of called LizziesAnswers, but that's about it.

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Hi everyone,

So, my feed on YouTube is dead right now and I'm needing more Christian YouTubers to watch. Any suggestions?

Particularly, I'd like to know if there are any liberal Christian YouTubers out there. There's one I know of called LizziesAnswers, but that's about it.
I'd go with Charles Stanley of In Touch Ministries.

Upvote 0

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,

I have seen a few lizziesanswers, she goes fairly in-depth on the topics she covers, I really respect that and I like that she seems to have a joyful faith and a good grasp on theology
There is Bishop Barron, he is not liberal, but he is not ultra-conservative either and he is a bit more intellectual then most youtubers,

Reactions: HoneyBee
Upvote 0