United States
✟90,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I recently left my church of over 10 years. It's been a great experience and I love the new church I'm attending. But tonight I am planning on going to their young adult group for the first time. I have never attended a youth group or young adult group other than the one that was at my old church. I'm incredibly nervous. I don't know what to expect and I don't know anyone there, except the lady who leads it. I'm absolutely terrified but at the same time I know that I cannot pass up this opportunity.

This is astronomically outside of my comfort zone! To go alone to a brand new young adult group filled with people I have never met is something that I would never do. So I need courage and I need strength! Please pray that I don't let fear keep me from this opportunity. I really want to do this. I really need to do this. I've been praying that God breaks me from my comfort zone and this is a step that I can take to do that. Please pray that I don't let it slip through my fingers! Fear will not control me!

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I recently left my church of over 10 years. It's been a great experience and I love the new church I'm attending. But tonight I am planning on going to their young adult group for the first time. I have never attended a youth group or young adult group other than the one that was at my old church. I'm incredibly nervous. I don't know what to expect and I don't know anyone there, except the lady who leads it. I'm absolutely terrified but at the same time I know that I cannot pass up this opportunity.

This is astronomically outside of my comfort zone! To go alone to a brand new young adult group filled with people I have never met is something that I would never do. So I need courage and I need strength! Please pray that I don't let fear keep me from this opportunity. I really want to do this. I really need to do this. I've been praying that God breaks me from my comfort zone and this is a step that I can take to do that. Please pray that I don't let it slip through my fingers! Fear will not control me!
I pray for you to grow stronger with the Lord as he travels with you, and accompanies you to this new group. May the Lord bless you in Jesus precious name ...

Upvote 0

Of the Kingdom

Nov 26, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia
✟48,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
May God bless you as you seek to step along the path He has laid out for you. I pray that you will have confidence to step into this opportunity to share God's word with others. I pray that God will give you grace and mercy, renewing your confidence in the power of His word and fellowship with fellow believers. I pray that God will grant wisdom to those at the study, that they will be friendly but undemanding, allowing you to find the level of participation that works for you. I pray that you will have the opportunity to grow in the understanding of the things of the Spirit.

Upvote 0