One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me. I'm having a bit of anxiety right now about the virus. I know the Lord is in control and I pray he fills me with strength to overcome this fear .in Jesus Name.Amen

Why do you fear the virus? Do you have physical impairments or loved ones who do?

The best is to give your anxiety to The Lord and know that in all things He will look after you and keep you and your loved ones safe in Him.

Keep giving Him your anxiety until you experience His peaceful love. Sometimes we have a lot of sub fears underneath our main fear and we need to bring ourselves in our anxiety to The Lord time and again before we are delivered.

Peace.

Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me. I'm having a bit of anxiety right now about the virus. I know the Lord is in control and I pray he fills me with strength to overcome this fear .in Jesus Name.Amen

Of course you do, its normal. Im petrified too. Lets pray together that the Lord hold his hands over us. May he bless us and keep us forever. Amen.

Upvote 0

thelord's_pearl

Dec 5, 2018
ON
✟32,481.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
pray for peace to you. if you're strong, not the elderly or a weak patient then I think you can handle it if you get it. They say it's like the flu or something like that but it's easily transmitted and you could have no symptoms, being a carrier but transfer it to someone else so just keep watch, wash hands with soap often, use napkins to open the door and then dump it in the trash, no hugging, hand-shaking, touching like the news said, it's not because you don't care about others, it's bc you do. The Lord take care of/keep us thank you Lord, in Jesus' name. Amen!

Upvote 0

GaveMeJoy

Nov 28, 2019
San diego
✟41,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I’m also scared friend! But you are right JESUS is BIGGER

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

James 1:2-4

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Psalm 46:10 New International Version (NIV)
10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,999.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Last I saw 8,000 people this year in the USA have died of the flu. 39 have died of the Corona Virus. In a press conference yesterday Trump said the chance of getting the virus was "very small." Pence said the chance of getting a serious illness, if contracting the virus, is "very small."

Wash your hands and pray for peace. The Bible says over and over "Do not be afraid." I pray you will get over this anxiety.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
'Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God,
And the Peace of God which surpasses all understanding will keep your hearts and minds quiet and at rest through Jesus Christ. Philippians 4:6-7

Last edited:
Upvote 0