Anton Lazzaro, GOP donor, sentenced to 21 years in prison for sex trafficking underage girls

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

"Mr. Lazzaro targeted, manipulated, and sexually exploited young and vulnerable girls for his own gain without regard for their age or safety," said Special Agent in Charge Alvin M. Winston Sr. "Today's sentencing sends a strong message that those who commit such heinous crimes will be held accountable. The FBI prioritizes crimes of victimization and will leave no stone unturned to protect the vulnerable and bring every perpetrator to justice."​
He donated to Minnesota Republicans.

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Pretty gross. It sounds like he's denying all guilt and claiming political witchhunt....and blaming his gf at the time of being the real criminal.

Regardless, he doesn't seem to be important enough to set up for anything and was caught when one or more of his victims came forward. He won't last long in jail I suspect.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
You truly find them in every walk of life, every party, every group, every religion and so on. I don't think that it is prudent to make political hay out of "we found one in the opponent party!".

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,501.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Pedophiles and sex traffickers love blending in with Christians and conservatives. Wolf in the fold. Wolf in sheep's clothing.

Here is interesting commentator insight.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You truly find them in every walk of life, every party, every group, every religion and so on. I don't think that it is prudent to make political hay out of "we found one in the opponent party!".
Yep, they are found in any group, all races, all religious grops, every political pary and ethnic group.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Agreed. However, I think it's time to revisit the idea that they appear in all populations equally. I was defending the lgbtq community from the idea that they were disproportionately sex offenders against children back during the days of gay couples adopting being debated....mainly because identifying as homosexual was taboo until the last decade or two. Now that it's not so taboo...there's some odd data popping up. For example....

This is actually still defending the lgbtq community against those accusations. It's just not doing a great job.

"…[M]ost men who molest little boys are not gay. Only 21 percent of the child molesters we studied who assault little boys were exclusively homosexual. Nearly 80 percent of the men who molested little boys were heterosexual or bisexual and most of these men were married and had children of their own.

Only 21% it says. Compared to the percentage of the population that is lgbtq....

7% is the high end estimate, 1.2% is the low end estimate. I think this is partially due to not only the that it's less taboo...but the expanding of the category past simply the ls and gs.

Regardless, you can see the implications of the math here. The lgbtq community is somewhere between 3 times more likely and 20ish times more likely.

Obviously an increased likelihood isn't a reason for social ostracization or discrimination....but I think it's sufficient to put the brakes on their demands regarding childhood sexual education...or really childhood sexual anything.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Often whatever gives them a good cover and access to children. The occupation, religion and political stance is irrelevant. Google any of those combined with "charged with child". Like to pick something at random, "Bicycle store owner charged with child" and bam Bicycle store owner charged with child - Google Search
Ok, in that case I dont think they are "blending in" like they are outsiders. More likely, just like everyone else, they have actual political identification, professions, positions, religious beliefs, etc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok, in that case I dont think they are "blending in" like they are outsiders. More likely, just like everyone else, they have actual political identification, professions, positions, religious beliefs, etc.
But in many cases their actions prove they are disingenuous regarding their stated political identification, professions, positions, religious beliefs. They are the weeds among the wheat. Or put another way they're counterfeits.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
But in many cases their actions prove they are disingenuous regarding their stated political identification, professions, positions, religious beliefs. They are the weeds among the wheat. Or put another way they're counterfeits.
There’s a saying for this.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Those are counterfeits. Wolves in sheeps clothes.
Those guilty Catholic priests are all secretly Buddhists or something? They spent years in seminary as part of this long con? Baloney.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,501.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Those guilty Catholic priests are all secretly Buddhists or something? They spent years in seminary as part of this long con? Baloney.
Possibly. Lord Jesus said we will know them by their fruit. Pedophilia is not a fruit of the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0