Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Austrian PM. Young , bold and opinionated. Sebastian Kurz.

iu

Upvote 0
Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
David Mayer de Rothschild?
Infamous family
6'4
Claims to be more than human?

I just discovered him today and it so happens to be his birthday today. Blah.

Is this Man the Antichrist?

According to scriptures, Jesus didn't look anything like frequently depicted.

Upvote 0

HappyHope

Jul 22, 2019
New Mexico
✟54,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Perception though...
I've been looking for candidates because the Devil seems particularly cocky lately. I figure his antichrist is grown now. Just my personal guestimation. I'm definitely not the voice of all truth and wisdom. If I was a prophetic type, I'd be more the kind that slowly fathoms things out I reckon. Always searching...

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟752,497.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I believe The Beast is political and the Antichrist is religious - two separate people/groups. The Beast was Nero but I'm not ruling out double fulfillment. The Antichrist are those against Christ and include the liberal Anglican wearing their sweater vest denying Christ from their pulpit, lectern or armchair.

If I had to guess the Rothschild's are evil but so are those who hold up the Star of Remphan.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟699,508.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
But if you had to guess....?

Will there be a single embodiment of Satan?

The harlot is the apostate church and the beast is government...

A single embodiment of Satan? I'm not sure really... only one verse in the Bible seems to point to a single man, and that could then be error in how we are looking at that verse yes?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟824,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The idea of a "Mr. Antichrist world ruler dude" is not from the bible, but from tradition. The Bible's teaching on antichrist is very simple, and St. John lists the only passages anywhere in scripture on the matter. Everything the bible has to say about "antichrist" can be found as follows:

2 John 1:7
1 John 2:18-19
1 John 4:1-3
1 John 2:22-23

Thats it.

When we closely analyze St. John's comprehensive teaching on the matter we arrive at the following:

(1) Antichrist is one heresy of many adherents (2 Jn 1:7; 1 Jn 2:18)

(2) Antichrists were once members of the true apostolic Church, but left to embrace a very particular heresy (1 Jn 2:19; 1Jn 4:1)

(3) The heresy embraced by antichrists denies that the incarnation of Christ was one in real human form or flesh (2 Jn 1:7; 1Jn 4:2-3)

(4) The antichrist heretics proclaim one can have relations with Jehovah without needing Christ (1 Jn 2:22-23 - cf. Jn 15:23-24)

(5) The prophesied antichrists manifested in St. John's latter ministry years, proving to him that the final hour of the last days had come upon Him and his flocks (1 Jn 2:18-19).

There we have it. That's everything the bible teaches on antichrist. It is a solid, unified, and comprehensive teaching on the subject. The bible says nothing else on the matter.

Antichrist was a 1st century Church heresy of the proto-gnostic beliefs concerning the incarnation.

And of course, Revelation for sure says not a thing about "antichrist."

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I stopped trying to guess who the antichrist was decades ago.

I don’t think guessing can do harm but if you try to convince people saying you know for sure ( like some ppl do) it won’t end up well. I mean some things need to remain secret.

Upvote 0

bolfun4k

Feb 2, 2022
Straseni
✟15,292.00
Country
Moldova, Republic Of
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Divorced
Umm... Elon Musk. Or his son named, X Æ A-12.
I agree with you is his son even the name A-12 Archangel . Satanic mother with rich smart father. And all is set for 2050 when he will be 30 same as Jesus. Too much coincidence. Beast is the Ai artificial inteligence.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,298.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
But if you had to guess....?
You can guess. Just like you can guess when Christ will return.

However, both are a mystery and the anti-christ will be "reveled". Which leads me to believe that nobody will know until that revelation.

2 Thessalonians 2:3

King James Version

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

• Friendly
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

Servant78

Mar 4, 2022
Bali
✟31,644.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟734,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
David Mayer de Rothschild?
Infamous family
6'4
Claims to be more than human?

I just discovered him today and it so happens to be his birthday today. Blah.

Is this Man the Antichrist?

It may be worth pointing out that Rothschild conspiracy theories have been around for decades. It's antisemitic drivel, this is literally the kind of garbage that led Jewish people into gas chambers during the Holocaust. That's not even hyperbole either.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟752,497.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
It may be worth pointing out that Rothschild conspiracy theories have been around for decades. It's antisemitic drivel, this is literally the kind of garbage that led Jewish people into gas chambers during the Holocaust. That's not even hyperbole either.

-CryptoLutheran

I disagree. The "anti-semitic" claim is a canard used to shut people up when they discuss anything to do with this subject. The Germans had a long history of antisemitism before the Rothschild's existed stoked and kept alive in the writings of Luther.

Upvote 0