eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Can’t make these thing up folks.

Anti-Trumper Toobin was suspended by the New Yorker after showing his man part during a virtual meeting with the magazine and WNYC radio, sources revealed to VICE.

On Monday evening, VICE updated its story with the editors note: “This piece has been updated with more detail about the call. The headline has been updated to reflect that Toobin was masturbating.”

The headline was updated to, “New Yorker Suspends Jeffrey Toobin for Masturbating on Zoom Call.”

VICE spoke with two anonymous people who were on the call which was an election simulation featuring the New Yorker’s most prolific journalists, with Toobin reportedly playing the courts.

Both sources said they saw Toobin “bleeping off”

The simulation included a strategy session with a break of about 10 minutes.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1656919/cnn-jeffrey-toobin-suspended-penis-masturbating-zoom-call/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunusnewsfacebook&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1603138944

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,674,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I cannot even fathom why he he would be compelled to act out like this on a zoom meeting.

He is not well.
Well if he truly thought he was not being seen, I can think of a few things. None of it pretty.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,182,091.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
He will probably claim someone hacked his Zoom feed and inserted a deep fake of his face on someone else's act (and also did a deep fake of his living room, or wherever he was filmed. Gosh, the detail that went into this hack is incredible!)

Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or go run a shower and just huddle in the corner hugging my knees.

What the actual hell is happening in the world anymore?

Upvote 0