Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello, all! Due to a whirlwind of a past 2 years, I've become very passionate about human trafficking, and I really want to do a 1- or 2-week long program this summer in Greece or Las Vegas or somewhere to actively work against this horrific industry.

I've been doing research, but there's a lot different programs out there (thank God!), and I'm not eligible for all of them; some of them only take women, some aren't accepting applications 'till next year, and so on.

I'm a 20-year old male with a limited budget, and I'd want a 1-week program that goes somewhere that's not Eastern Asia (the food makes me sick). The first or second week of August would work out best for me. Does anyone know of any programs I could do?

Please pray, too; healing for the victims, conversion of the perpetrators, empowerment of Christians (if we all fought against it, it wouldn't be an issue!), and for all the complexities that God only knows.

Also, if you're interested in learning more, here's an article that describes one point of human trafficking: inappropriate contentography's connection. inappropriate content's connection with sex trafficking

May God bless us all, always helping us see His light in the darkness!

• Prayers
Reactions: ChicanaRose