Diego Martin
✟8,485.00
Country
Trinidad And Tobago
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi…one month ago I posted asking my Christian brothers and sisters to pray for my husband Brandon who was diagnosed with advanced glaucoma in 2020. Our visit to the doctor last month was very nerve wrecking because the ophthalmologist recommended that a tube shunt surgery be done to help reduce his IOP but the surgery comes with risks and one of the risk is total loss of vision. He is already blind in one eye and has nerve damage in the other eye so that wasn’t a good news at all…
We needed his IOP to reduce to 10 by today and guess what? HIS IOP WAS EXACTLY 10 TODAY! At first, we didn’t think it was possible but hey! With God, anything is possible! I just wanna give God all the praise for answering our prayers. My husband doesn’t need surgery anymore
Please let us continue to pray and trust God for complete healing from that terrible disease. Deuteronomy 7:15 says “And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness” so I’m standing on his word because he is not a God that he should lie. Have a blessed day everyone and thank you!

.Jeremiah.

Jul 26, 2021
The South
✟21,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi…one month ago I posted asking my Christian brothers and sisters to pray for my husband Brandon who was diagnosed with advanced glaucoma in 2020. Our visit to the doctor last month was very nerve wrecking because the ophthalmologist recommended that a tube shunt surgery be done to help reduce his IOP but the surgery comes with risks and one of the risk is total loss of vision. He is already blind in one eye and has nerve damage in the other eye so that wasn’t a good news at all…
We needed his IOP to reduce to 10 by today and guess what? HIS IOP WAS EXACTLY 10 TODAY! At first, we didn’t think it was possible but hey! With God, anything is possible! I just wanna give God all the praise for answering our prayers. My husband doesn’t need surgery anymore
Please let us continue to pray and trust God for complete healing from that terrible disease. Deuteronomy 7:15 says “And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness” so I’m standing on his word because he is not a God that he should lie. Have a blessed day everyone and thank you!
Very nice.
I’m happy for you both.
Thank the Lord.

• Friendly
Reactions: Akeeda
Upvote 0