Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
I was scheduled to work 11 am-7:30 pm on Sunday, December 24. My church's Christmas Eve service is at 7 pm, so I couldn't go.

I always get every Sunday off.

I was told a million different things (that I volunteered to work Christmas Eve, and I know I didn't)... and then finally last night my manager told me that I have the whole day off.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Well this might seem a little simple but I was stoked in how this prayer was answered!!

I am on the prayer chain at church.. and a friend Diane.. has a grand son named James.. whose father is rather absent.. He needs a man's influence on his life..

Well Diane asked for prayer for James to get a male teacher next year... I didn't actually know the school where her son and mine attend even had a male teacher.. Well God answered our prayers.. James and my son Conner have been assigned a male teacher for next year!!

Thank you Jesus for answering our prayers!! \0/ Halleuiah..

Upvote 0

MrFreshdew

Ask Jesus 4 Help
Oct 10, 2006
~John 3:16~
✟412,752.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well this might seem a little simple but I was stoked in how this prayer was answered!!

I am on the prayer chain at church.. and a friend Diane.. has a grand son named James.. whose father is rather absent.. He needs a man's influence on his life..

Well Diane asked for prayer for James to get a male teacher next year... I didn't actually know the school where her son and mine attend even had a male teacher.. Well God answered our prayers.. James and my son Conner have been assigned a male teacher for next year!!

Thank you Jesus for answering our prayers!! \0/ Halleuiah..
Awesome is Jesus and His ways Magnificent!! :D

Upvote 0

Forealzchola

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
California
✟23,254.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
The dorm I was praying for when i attend college at Oral Roberts University was recieved ! amen ! Praise God...and my boyfriend's father won his lawsuit againist the man who didnt pay him for his services done for his company..and my bf got off of probation..praise God He is good and faithful...and also this weekend I had put my two week notice in and my job scheduled me for work past that day and i didnt want to work the remanining days which were 2 because i would have had to come pick a work check up for 2 days after my last check up until my last day..and that didnt make sense and would inconvience me as i would have to come to work to pick one check up the day b4 i was moving away...so God gave me His favor and I didnt have to work the rest of the week..and it wasnt a problem..and my boss got all my shifts covered so this job ended on a positive note so all i have to do is pick up my check on tuesday praise God!!!! amen ! He is good all the time and able in every need and every prayer as long as you will go out on faith amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
L

laruenouvelle

I had posted my prayer request for my friend who lives out of state in Late October/early November, because she was in a situation that could've possibly led to adultery with her boss. I had prayed all week for her, and I recently found out that within that week, she had put an end to his flirting and she and a group of her Christian workers are currently praying for the man's salvation. It seems like the Lord is currently working on her boss's marriage and their salvation right now.

Thank you all for agreeing in prayer with me, and thanks especially to our Dearest God for His timing and intervention :)

Upvote 0
S

sabrina5140

I own a yahoo group and I was looking for people to adopt a needy family in my Group.. and all members lost hope, i kept posting prayer request all over the site and in the last minutes most all members been adopted but two

Praise be to god these people received clothing toys and food from people on line whom they never meet

group is list do a yahoo search and type familyinneed yahoo group to join or email me for a link

We have families that are in need of clothing, food, for their children. Many families will be having hardships this year, and will have a hard time purchasing food and clothing for their families We do not discrimate a person if they can only give used items most of the families glady accept used items as long as their cleaned up a little bit. Anything you send will be most helpful. Please dont join and promise to help a family and never do Help a family less fortunate than yours and discover the joy that comes from giving.

Join today only give once world wide group

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stealingheaven

Senior Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Birmingham
✟4,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I strongly believe in the saying 'Pray, believe, expect, recieve'.
Believeing is the key. We may not get the answer that we want to our prayers, be it for ourselves, those close to us or whatever the situation is that you're praying for, but believe and know that God hears us and meets our requests with what He knows is best for us.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.