Answer/Ask Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

~Wisdom Seeker~

INFP the Healer
Site Supporter
Sep 12, 2003
U.S.A.
✟56,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My husband keeps the radio on in his office, and my office is just outside his. So...I hear it all day. But, I'm not really listening to it. I like to listen to it in the car though.

I'm going to paint a scenario for this question...
If someone like me, never listened to the radio much, and I asked, what group/singer was worth spending my money on their CD...Who would you recommend?

Upvote 0

isaiah5213

Bury Me With a Sword in my Hand
Sep 8, 2004
louisville kentucky area
✟25,601.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
lol !!! i would suggest that you get a cd of a radio story, or a book, not a singer--since evidently are not really interested in music ... maybe.. if wrong, let me know and i will apologize profusely.

since you seem to like science fiction, i would recommend the "group" in the firefly series, and you could listen to it like it reads from a book...

now, i would have recommended robert jordan, but he drags on and on about descriptions of lands and clothing, for books at a time...

but tad williams is really good.. the sword series is great!

Reactions: Azna
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.