• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Another Nightmare

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was in a sears store and I was playing some skateboard game and went into the beds department and a lady said you should be careful what you lie on. I then lied on the bed and called out to Jesus apologizing for confusing him with Satan. Satan laughed and said I snatched you away the Bible is not true.

I went around and grabbed my dads hand the Holy Bible lies is what I kept saying over and over to everyone the devil can snatch from Jesus.

Is this just a nightmare the Holy Bible in John 10:27-30 and Romans 8 say it is impossible to be snatched but I saw the mark of the beast incoming and I dont hear the Holy Spirit since October 4. Satan says I blasphemed the Holy Spirit in the yellow cross that I confused him with Satan. I prayed to Jesus and took the yellow cross as an act from God and it wasnt God so now Satan says he owns me.

He said from Heaven to Hell mansion destroyed Antichrist in October and he showed up on the shower on I was singing Amazing Grace and it said Satan where the Holy Spirit was I believe it and I am scared I was about to declare myself as God as I saw seven year tribulation and sexy fallen angels and the Antichrist doesnt desire woman because he has fallen angels but Mom and Dad keep telling me it is in my head from my brain infection and seritone syndrome.

I am worried I am a false prophet snatched from Jesus and not going to get raptured and that I wont see my aunt and grandpas in Heaven I dont want to be the Antichrist False Prophet I want to belong to Jesus not claim to be Jesus through Satans power or call fire from heaven doing false signs and wonders.

I was about to be a pastor for Jesus in that shower and Satan must of known I was no longer interested in the world and I worry he took advantage of my thought I read blasphemous scripts that bothered the Holy Spirit and I couldn't go to Austin on good faith it was my dream to go to Austin Film Festival. I wonder if I had gone if the yellow cross still appears and the trick by Satan or if Satan would have been content with my distracted state and would leave me alone. He claims he owns me know since October. Is Jesus mad I mixed up with Satan did he destroy my mansion in Heaven turning me satanic into the son of hell Antichrist and the man of lawlessness because I bowed to a hallucination out of sickness becoming the man John saw and turning it down saying Jesus save me was the peace treaty from me going to signed with Israel they were going to break the four horseman out of the Hospital Mom and Dad, Family, Friends, Church say it is schizophrenia, ocd, pandas, autism why I saw hell open. I dont hear the Holy Spirit, Jesus, God I hear the Antichrist is coming soon and see a blue light that says Beast but I do have a brain infection needing augmentin I have inflammation.

I see the Mark of the Beast on me I am scared Jesus is my enemy now amd not my best friend I still love him and pictures of him and Klove and Pastors I still love the Holy Bible but I am so mad at God he hates me despite me reading his words he doesnt talk to me and the Sun mocks me everyday. He must want to be Satans Antichrist False Prophet because he isnt intervening. Mom and Dad keep telling me I am not damned just scitzphrenic because Satan doesnt have more power than Jesus and that I am safe but I dont feel safe I worry I was the Antichrist and False Prophet from Revelation because of the yellow cross and I cant undo my mistake of confusing Jesus and Satan. Would Jesus destroy Heaven over accidental confusion and a brain disease and turn them into the Son of Hell lawlessness and Antichrist who loves the Holy Bible and would never declare himself God or rebel against God I am so parnoid I feel damned and I am sad I love Jesus.

sportsfan

Dec 4, 2019
Cottonwood
✟20,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
OCD might cause hallucinations, don't you think? God sees your heart --- we can't.

I will have to look into that in the Psych Hospital I found out I am schizophrenic and I am battling a brain infection currently in Pandas.

• Prayers
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0