Pre-Trib Only Another dream of the rapture?

FireHeart

Simply his Child
May 22, 2015
Oklahoma
✟17,101.00
Faith
Christian
So I have had many dreams and visions of the rapture more than I can count but I haven't had one a very long time and I was fine with this I knew that if in fact God wanted to give me one he would however I don't want one just to have it I want to have one only for God's will.

Well last night I woke up several times during the night which is normal for me but when I woke up for some reason I was wanting a dream from God I went back to sleep not expecting anything when I had this dream.

I met a man who had apparently had a dream of the rapture all I recall from his dream was that he saw a clock and the hour hand was on eight while the minute hand was on twelve and he said in this dream of his at eight pm at night the rapture happened out of nowhere. I then myself suddenly had a rapture dream inside the dream if that makes sense. I remember ascending I was very happy and excited but right before I made it to heaven I suddenly was before satan not in the sense that I suddenly was counted not worthy to go home or that I lost my salvation and went to satan but still it was a mystery to me.

Then I told this man my dream and he asked me why God gave me this dream and my response was quote- simply because I asked.

Now I don't know if there is anyone here who has the gift of interpretation but I do not think this was an ordinary dream and knowing how dangerously close the end is near it isn't surprising to me that God might speak to me about the rapture

Echolipse

Watcher and Studier
Nov 17, 2012
Florida
✟15,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Have you started looking up the different symbolisms of the dream? I would do that all the while praying for a revelation of interpretation. Also be aware that "rapture" dreams could be symbolic of an awakening of spirituality and not meaning the literal rapture in the bible.

Addition: Don't be surprised if this thread is moved to something other than the Eschatology area.

Reactions: FireHeart
Upvote 0

FireHeart

Simply his Child
May 22, 2015
Oklahoma
✟17,101.00
Faith
Christian
Have you started looking up the different symbolisms of the dream? I would do that all the while praying for a revelation of interpretation. Also be aware that "rapture" dreams could be symbolic of an awakening of spirituality and not meaning the literal rapture in the bible.

Addition: Don't be surprised if this thread is moved to something other than the Eschatology area.
Oh is this the wrong section i guess? I figured since it had to do with the rapture and the rapture being a subject of the end times it could go here

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The dream forum is no longer there and since it is about the rapture I doubt it will be moved.

This is something funny that happened to me once. Lots of people were saying they were having rapture dreams but I never had one. So, I started asking our Father why I had not had a rapture dream. I was a little envious of others, I admit that. But when my rapture dream happened, I woke up and asked our Father "Now what is that suppose to mean?". LOL.^_^

Upvote 0

FireHeart

Simply his Child
May 22, 2015
Oklahoma
✟17,101.00
Faith
Christian
The funny thing is I don't have an opinion on the rapture I don't have a stand on the pre mid or post rapture views and yet I receive many rapture dreams and visions, of course in order to make this thread I had to choose a prefix and the only reason I chose pretrib only was because my ears grow weary of mid and post trib believers telling me how it isn't going happen until this or that when I tell of my dreams.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The funny thing is I don't have an opinion on the rapture I don't have a stand on the pre mid or post rapture views and yet I receive many rapture dreams and visions, of course in order to make this thread I had to choose a prefix and the only reason I chose pretrib only was because my ears grow weary of mid and post trib believers telling me how it isn't going happen until this or that when I tell of my dreams.
I know what you mean. I don't usually share my dreams and visions on forums because there is so much scoffing by believers and unbelievers alike. Remember some times our Father does not want you to share everything.

Upvote 0

FireHeart

Simply his Child
May 22, 2015
Oklahoma
✟17,101.00
Faith
Christian
I know what you mean. I don't usually share my dreams and visions on forums because there is so much scoffing by believers and unbelievers alike. Remember some times our Father does not want you to share everything.
True but I have seen how even though I was mocked and attacked for sharing what God showed me there was always some that the dream was meant for

Upvote 0

Echolipse

Watcher and Studier
Nov 17, 2012
Florida
✟15,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Hehe, I'm actually post-wrath, but since I could see your dream as being symbolic I figured I could answer. I've had a dream of the tribulation beginning and a dream of my family running from and in-between volcanoes. I have my suspicions of what they mean, but no full interpretation yet. But ya, I've begun to realize and understand that unless you already know and have confirmed that you dream in the literal sense, then automatically assume that your dream is symbolic and begin looking up symbolisms and pray for the interpretation. Currently with me, all my dreams have one or more focal points and boy are those complicated in themselves.

I also was not aware (or forgot) that they closed the dream forums.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I also was not aware (or forgot) that they closed the dream forums.

I have not been able to find it. But people are posting their dreams in just about every forum lately.

Upvote 0

Echolipse

Watcher and Studier
Nov 17, 2012
Florida
✟15,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have not been able to find it. But people are posting their dreams in just about every forum lately.

If I remember correctly, they may have closed the forum because people may have been interpreting dreams incorrectly. The amount of people having dreams seem to be increasing....truly this is a sign of the times.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If I remember correctly, they may have closed the forum because people may have been interpreting dreams incorrectly. The amount of people having dreams seem to be increasing....truly this is a sign of the times.
:amen:

Upvote 0

FireHeart

Simply his Child
May 22, 2015
Oklahoma
✟17,101.00
Faith
Christian
In all honesty I used to be a hard core pretrib rapture believer but after being misled by so many false prophets and teachers I became so spiritually exhausted just thinking of the rapture, it was no longer a blessed hope for me but a curse and so I said to God I will just cut myself off from all this and seek you instead. Although I was always open to any dream or vision he might give me and he gave me several, but something changed in me as I simply continued to seek him.

As for the rapture I wasn't really paying attention but I began to feel that something big is coming at a rapid pace I even had a strange vision of sorts. I was in a mountain area with mountains surrounding me in every direction, the sky was very dark and gloomy looking and the dirt was a grayish purple ( most likely because of how the sky was) I remember the texture of it as well it was like a fine dust kind of texture, lighting and thunder was happening all over the place and there was always an ominous wind, I looked to the northern mountains and I saw a terrible dark storm cloud I cannot remember if it was red or black it seemed as if it was both and I could sense the immense danger this cloud posed and I could tell it was heading my way at a very rapid speed, But I also saw Jesus riding on the cloud.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Wow! That was an awesome vision you had.I believe the Lord Jesus is telling you to stay vigilant and watch for Him in spite of all the noise. A good while back, I was listening to a lot of hype too, and was disappointed back in the 80's. But I learned something from the Holy Spirit during that time that keeps me today. Maybe what I learned will help you too. In Matthew 24 Lord Jesus makes some statements I hold to regarding His coming.
1.Matt. 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

This is a very important warning. Deception is abounding in these last days. Everybody is selling books, cd's,conferences, and newsletters.Don't buy any more, they all say the same thing basically.All you have to do is read your Bible and watch what is happening in the world.

2. Matt.24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

So nobody knows. I hold tightly to this, especially when people start setting dates. They want to sell their books, but, common sense tells me that I will not need their books! The Bible tells me what I need to know.

3. Matt. 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

This keeps me pre-trib. He is coming when we are not expecting Him. So stay vigilant, doing the work He left for you to do. I hope this helps you. It did wonders for me.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow! That was an awesome vision you had.I believe the Lord Jesus is telling you to stay vigilant and watch for Him in spite of all the noise. A good while back, I was listening to a lot of hype too, and was disappointed back in the 80's. But I learned something from the Holy Spirit during that time that keeps me today. Maybe what I learned will help you too. In Matthew 24 Lord Jesus makes some statements I hold to regarding His coming.
1.Matt. 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

This is a very important warning. Deception is abounding in these last days. Everybody is selling books, cd's,conferences, and newsletters.Don't buy any more, they all say the same thing basically.All you have to do is read your Bible and watch what is happening in the world.

2. Matt.24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

So nobody knows. I hold tightly to this, especially when people start setting dates. They want to sell their books, but, common sense tells me that I will not need their books! The Bible tells me what I need to know.

3. Matt. 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

This keeps me pre-trib. He is coming when we are not expecting Him. So stay vigilant, doing the work He left for you to do. I hope this helps you. It did wonders for me.

No warning of the rapture ? Does the bible say anything about that ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No warning of the rapture ? Does the bible say anything about that ?
Well, no. There will be no warning, it will happen suddenly. So be ready at all times.
Matt. 24:
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, no. There will be no warning, it will happen suddenly. So be ready at all times.
Matt. 24:
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Thanks for your reply...i believe these scriptures refers to his second coming to earth...For judgement...not the rapture.

Two different events two different times....one class is saved and raptured...the others face his judgement when he comes to earth

It's an assumption to believe the rapture is without warning of some sorts.....and I don't think there is enough scripture to prove the rapture is without warning or an alert of some sorts...

When Jesus was resurrect on the day of first fruits he walk the earth and was seen many times after his resurrection to witness the truth about his resurrection ...the dead in Christ will rise first just as Jesus was raised first......then...after 50 days he was raptured to heaven on Pentecost ...actually he went up on his own power

This truth may teach us that on first fruits the dead in Christ will rise first.....then witness for 49 days....and on Pentecost the 50 day the rest will be changed in a single moment In time change in a blink of an eye...then together we will rise toward heaven

So it's possible that the dead in Christ will alert and gather all willing to come to the father for 49 days....Many will refuse in disbelief and not desire to go...

One more note....We are changed on that day to be like God ....its a promise for our faith....So we in fact may rise up of our own power on the day of Pentecost...not caught up as in taken up because we need to.be airlifted by angels...No we will become as the angels....as promised...

So.No.need of help from the angels to airlift us up...We will be able to fly up toward heaven as God's sons and daughters because we have been changed to become like God...a truth many reject.

I find that the good news of the new covenant is hard for many to accept because of disbelief due to doctrines and interpretations already in place within them

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,406,110.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Great if that is what you believe.I find it strange that you asked a question that you already had an answer for. LOL. OK, so I will give you that there could possibly be a warning given, but I have not seen such in scripture. The only thing I see in scriptures are the references to the birth pangs. And we see many of the things Jesus listed happening today.If the Lord Jesus says we will not know, I am not prepared to argue against what He Himself has said.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Great if that is what you believe.I find it strange that you asked a question that you already had an answer for. LOL. OK, so I will give you that there could possibly be a warning given, but I have not seen such in scripture. The only thing I see in scriptures are the references to the birth pangs. And we see many of the things Jesus listed happening today.If the Lord Jesus says we will not know, I am not prepared to argue against what He Himself has said.

Lol just trying to start up a conversation is all

Questioning leads to answers...;)

I understand why you believe what you believe....I used to believe the teachings handed down to me and I once believe as you do.now....but I find it strange that Jesus will create such a wonderful event without warning his people true to the Faith and it made no sense to me ....So.I question the idea ....It's what I have found so far ....

If the rapture takes place as it did in the day Jesus arose it will be a glorious day for his people

As for the birthpangs ..it refers to.his second coming when he gathers Israel from all nations and restores them and established his kingdom on earth ....again a different event ....not the rapture

On that day he separates the wheat from.the tares....the tares are gathered by the angels and anything that offends out of his kingdom...No warning for them....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FireHeart

Simply his Child
May 22, 2015
Oklahoma
✟17,101.00
Faith
Christian
There have been many signs leading to the rapture and to the tribulation, God has given many many dreams and visions to his ppl and his ppl have shared them but who will listen? The blood moons was one of the biggest signs that the end is near but again who has the wisdom to listen?

Btw I don't mean to be on a prophetic dream train here but last night once again I had a dream about the end times, it's short but meaningful, in the dream people were talking about the rapture and everyone was wanting it to come soon and then I saw these words appear in my dream- THE THIRD IS COMING exactly like that all caps except it also had a line under it as if to add emphasis and today as I woke up I wondered what that meant but the only thing I could think of was the third horse of the four horsemen the Black rider

I don't fully understand revelations as it is a very complex and symbolic read but if I recall the black horsemen was about famine, I have heard many having dreams of an economic collapse but if this is what my dream was speaking of is this horsemen a literal figure or just symbolic? Like is the black horsemen the antichrist or is it Obama?

Upvote 0