Luceat Lux Vestra
Feb 17, 2005
St Louis
✟150,656.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Almost everything on it has changed but I still watch it somewhat. I don't like some of the new shows though. I got into PittBoss and it seemed they weren't doing any new shows. I dislike the ghost story suff on AP,it doesn;t belong on there.

Upvote 0

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Almost everything on it has changed but I still watch it somewhat. I don't like some of the new shows though. I got into PittBoss and it seemed they weren't doing any new shows. I dislike the ghost story suff on AP,it doesn;t belong on there.
I agree exactly, I used to watch it a lot, now, I hardly ever do. I liked how it use to be years ago.

Reactions: SparkyMaddie
Upvote 0

bill5

Jul 30, 2011
✟63,199.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
All the channels are doing that now ie getting away from what they're SUPPOSED to be broadcasting. Drives me crazy. The good news is between that and this unbelievably annoying habit of having commercials flit across the bottom of the screen WHILE THE PROGRAM IS GOING ON almost non-stop cause me to watch less and less TV, to the point where I scarcely watch much at all any more.

Upvote 0

stacymay

Cloudcuckoolander
May 17, 2011
North Carolina
✟8,024.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
GAH YES! I love Animal Planet! I was just saying on another thread how much I enjoy Animal Cops (for some reason Houston is my favorite version). I also like Cats 101 and Dogs 101, which teach me a lot about domesticated animals. Unfortunately they also seem to condone breeding... but I can overlook that because AWWWWWWWWw, a kitty kat!

Usually you can't go wrong with AP - but I think that show "I Shouldn't be Alive" is pretty over-the-top at times (should it really take a whole hour to tell/dramatize the stories?) and I know I shouldn't, but - that show Haunted is so much fun XD

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums