Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
I have one dog. His name is Wigglesworth :) I call him Wiggles. He's a terrior mix. . .the vet said "mixed with what, only his mother knows. :) I've had him for 16 years and he still very much lives up to his name.

I have one cat . . .her name is Hallie, and I have no idea how old she is . . .she adopted me about 2 years ago.

I also have a miniture parrot. His name is Zacky and I've had him for 22 years and a cockitiel named Rosie. I've had her about 3 years now.

Upvote 0

Extirpated Wildlife

Wanted: Room to Roam
Oct 3, 2002
Fort Worth
Visit site
✟17,091.00
Faith
Protestant
I don't have any pets and really don't ever want to have one. I just don't like having to pick up after them.

But I am one of the biggest animal wildlife lovers. My favorite are the N.A. Wildlife. Elk, Bison, Grizzlies, Bighorn Sheep, Caribou.

In fact, i am considering changing my user name to represent my love for animals. I just don't have a clue what to change it too.

Upvote 0

ukok

Freaked out, insecure, neurotic and Emotional
Mar 1, 2003
England
Visit site
✟19,706.00
Faith
Catholic
my dog is a yorkshire terrier of about 4 1/2 years old and she is CUTE! I used to have a cat, she lived for 15 years with us when I was growing up. I named her after the cat in born free ELSA, cos I used to watch the films and the series over and over again and cry every time. I also loved Lassie. Mum and Dad threatened to stop me watching it if I carried on crying all the time, but i never did and they never did stop me... I'm a self confessed animal nut like that.

Upvote 0

wblastyn

Jedi Master
Jun 5, 2002
Northern Ireland
Visit site
✟11,265.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I have a West Hightland White Terrior called Mac. I think he's around 9, I can't remember exactly, I'll have to look it up later :(

He always barks at people walking past, he reminds me of an old man shouting at all the children toget away from his house lol. :help:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

the_cloaked_crusader

Servant ofthe Secret Fire
Jun 25, 2003
a valley with fields and marshes, forests and stre
Visit site
✟473.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I own a German Shepherd named Sparkina Faso (Sparky for short, it's a long story). I adopted her from a kennel like 3 years ago, and she was about 1 then, so she must be 4 . . . she's unbelievable smart and sweet, though when she decides to she can be downright scary (when the cat attacks her, for instance :D ). (don't worry, she loves the kitties . . . it's just when they leap on her and dig in with their claws that she gets a tiny bit upset with them.)
best of regards,
the_cloaked_crusader

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟25,153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am a huge animal person. I live with a cat named Tiger who has let me live with her for the past 17 years, she is 18 now. I learned long ago that you cannot own a cat, because they just won't have it that way. I have been going through some things with her right now that I wish that I didn't have to go through. She was recently diagnosed as haveing Hyperthyriodism and droped alot of weight, being 18 years old, this is not a good thing for her. Now I get to give her a pill every morning. Those of you who have cats may know that giving a cat a pill is not the funnest thing in the world to do.

I am currently a Veterinary Assistant, working with primarily rodents, the small ones. I think they are called mice. This was the last job that I could have ever seen myself doing, but I am finding that it is a really fun job to have. It is a lot of work, but rewarding.

Upvote 0

Ms. Becky

Jun 24, 2003
Kansas
Visit site
✟7,792.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Yes, 47 birds. I live with 2 of my sisters. One is my twin sister. She is known as the Finch Lady of the midwest. Anyway, she was a bird breeder at one time. The 47 are what's left, including finches, canaries, cockatiels, budgies, blue-button quail, doves, lovebirds and an absolutely offensive African Brown-headed parrot named Henry.

Upvote 0

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟25,153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ms. Becky, you live with your twin sister too? That is so funny, so do I. But mine is moving away in July :(. She decided that since I am getting married this fall she wanted to move closer to my parents. They live in South Dakota, which is about 7 hours from where my twin and I live now.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.