Visit site
✟629.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
I love my house pets. They are family!!!

We have 3 kids - just kidding LOL (I have three kids, but they aren't pets)

4 dogs (lab, border collie mix, beagle/bassett mix, and a questionable little fluffball who's all fur and no brain), three rats (just like little dogs), two Cockatiels that LOVE me, and a guinea pig. I want more but don't live far enough out.

Truly I don't mind cleaning up after them, my kids are great at helping too. (Actually I just delegate :) )

I love wild animals too. Dad always took us camping during hunting season - he hunted for our sustenance for many years and we were all blessed by it! Mom and I took pictures and hiked a lot!

Alaska was AWESOME - seals, dolphins, bears, wolves, moose (eating our cherries and thimble berriesrasberries), eagles - thousands and thousands and thousands of them!! Wildlife is beautiful!

Upvote 0
I'm also an animal lover, and have rescued dogs, cats, and wild birds. I have two dogs, Chelsea who is a black lab/blue heeler mix and hates the water - and Tequila Marie who is an AmStaff. The number of cats in our home is in almost constant fluctuation, but currently stands at 13: Smoky, Sheba, Shadow, Snowball, Little Bit, Bootsie, Freddy, Max, Spot, Lucy, Cinders, Midnight, and Leo. For any of you who may remember me from the LBMB, Bob the kitten has found a home - and Leo is doing fine!

Upvote 0
i love just about all animals. i had a chihuahua when i was little. and everytime i see one my heart goes pitter patter. (this is a funny story) for Mothers Day my husband wanted to surprise me so he was spelling out for me what it was (you know a game) he said it starts with the letter C. well i got so excited I said oh my is it a chihuahua and he said no! long story short it was a Caribean Cruise. We had a nice long talk and I decided I wanted a chihuahua. I am so EXCITED! He will be adopting me in 3 weeks, he is the runt so he is small and he is all reddish brown, i am trying to think of a good name, can anybody help. thanks

Upvote 0
I have a Miniature Pincher named Sampson. When he was about 9 months old my 4 year old daughter, at that time, was playing with him. Well, I could hear her giggling and him growling and I knew something was up. So I went to check on her and to my surprise, couldn't find Sampson. I kept asking her, "Where's Samps?" and all she would do was giggle. So I started looking everywhere. You won't ever believe where I found him! I don't know why, but I opened the fridge up and he was just sitting in there shaking looking at me soooo sad!!! LOL !! Then about 2 weeks later, I heard them going at it again. I have my own tanning bed and I just happen to notice that it was running and I knew that I didn't leave it running. Yep you guessed it, she had him in there and had it on!! He was running from one end to the other trying to escape!! I said from then on, if she couldn't freeze him, she was gonna fry him!! LOL She's 8 now and Samps is almost 5 and they love each other very much. Believe it or not, he still trusts her and is very protective of her!! But he still loves mommy more than anyone cause I'm the one who always comes to his rescue!!! She hasn't done anything to him in a while, Thank God. Just thought I'd share this little funny story with ya'll. God Bless you all!!!

Attachments

• konnie.gif
    konnie.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 41
  • konniesnamenpawprints.gif
    konniesnamenpawprints.gif
    30.5 KB · Views: 69
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.