✟8,538.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

I am looking for some clear advice on angel cards. I have tried googling and cannot find any clear answers.

Are they very much advised against in the bible?

After a traumatic experience in the summer I started meditating while at home recovering which helped with the healing process massively. Once I was up and about again, I started yoga which I also loved. But eventually yoga and meditation led to exploring crystal healing, spiritual healing and angel cards. Everything seemed very light and positive at first. But the angel cards have begun to concern me. I started doing my yoga and meditation every night, followed by angel cards - mainly asking about my recovery and things I hoped would happen in my life and my readings have been SPOT ON. Every single reading answers my questions exactly and always tells me the answer I want. I could ask the same question 20 times and pull the same card 20 times. What seemed like some positivity during a rough time has now shocked me. I guess I just expected them to be a simple positive quote everyday, similar to reading a horoscope in a newspaper. All quite innocent I thought. But the scarily accurate and repetative readings have actually stunned and scared me. Even though it’s want I want to hear and is good news..... it caused me to start looking into whether these cards are of the light and are in line with Christianity. From what I am finding online, it doesn’t look as though they are.

Does anyone have any experience in relation to this or any advice?

Also, if the bible does advise against angel cards, what about yoga and meditation as they are great for my health?

Thank you for any help.

JohnB445

Aug 24, 2018
Illinois
✟176,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yoga is not good from what I heard. People do it to activate their Chakras, its a new age thing and best to be avoided.

See the pictures, the snake is the representation of the Kundalini Spirit. In my opionion, Hinduism is the most spiritually dangerous religion.

Attachments

• chakra-snake-pinterest-image.jpg
    chakra-snake-pinterest-image.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 11
  • vortice-chakras.jpg
    vortice-chakras.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 7
Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Rev 2:18 "But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

You are playing with a very dangerous game there friend, Repent and throw away the cars and all the other sorcery related items

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We humans have no idea what we are doing when we attempt to commune with the spirit world. There are a host of angels who would be delighted to deceive you if you would just reach out to them. Angel cards are tarot under a different marketing campaign. They can actually work, so you are endangering yourself by using them. The only spirit we are to commune with is God. Ask God for forgiveness in using them, reject the forces you employed and ask God to cover you from the consequences.

Upvote 0
Nov 27, 2018
South West
✟8,538.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yoga is not good from what I heard. People do it to activate their Chakras, its a new age thing and best to be avoided.

See the pictures, the snake is the representation of the Kundalini Spirit. In my opionion, Hinduism is the most spiritually dangerous religion.

Thank you so much for the reply. Once I learnt about the chakras, they did start to concern me. I will absolutely look for other exercises or ways to relax rather than carry on with the yoga!

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I started meditating while at home recovering which helped with the healing process massively. Once I was up and about again, I started yoga which I also loved.

In other words, you've been practising Hinduism.

Exercises are good, but yoga is a specifically religious form of exercise. And there is Christian and non-Christian meditation, but you seem to have been doing the non-Christian kind.

followed by angel cards - mainly asking about my recovery and things I hoped would happen in my life

And divination.

When people are asking questions of the cards, they're not asking God.

it caused me to start looking into whether these cards are of the light and are in line with Christianity

Of course not.

Upvote 0
Nov 27, 2018
South West
✟8,538.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rev 2:18 "But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

You are playing with a very dangerous game there friend, Repent and throw away the cars and all the other sorcery related items

Thank you for the reply. This may be a stupid question but what is the best way to repent? It was my grandmother who taught me about the bible and Christianity and she is no longer around, I have found a local church in my new area which I hope to start attending ASAP.
Should crystals such as Rose quartz also be thrown away?

Upvote 0
Nov 27, 2018
South West
✟8,538.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We humans have no idea what we are doing when we attempt to commune with the spirit world. There are a host of angels who would be delighted to deceive you if you would just reach out to them. Angel cards are tarot under a different marketing campaign. They can actually work, so you are endangering yourself by using them. The only spirit we are to commune with is God. Ask God for forgiveness in using them, reject the forces you employed and ask God to cover you from the consequences.

Thank you for your reply. Very clear and also reassuring. I will follow your advice.

Upvote 0
Nov 27, 2018
South West
✟8,538.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In other words, you've been practising Hinduism.

Exercises are good, but yoga is a specifically religious form of exercise. And there is Christian and non-Christian meditation, but you seem to have been doing the non-Christian kind.

And divination.

When people are asking questions of the cards, they're not asking God.

Of course not.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and for your help. That is interesting to know that there is Christian meditation, I will look into this. I will also look for another way to exercise!

Glad I found this website and will nip this in the bud. Stupid really, that I did not even consider the dangers until I learnt about chakras and noticed the cards actually did answer. Big mistake.

Upvote 0

blackhead

Theologia Crucis
Nov 20, 2018
Florida
✟3,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

I am looking for some clear advice on angel cards. I have tried googling and cannot find any clear answers.

Are they very much advised against in the bible?

After a traumatic experience in the summer I started meditating while at home recovering which helped with the healing process massively. Once I was up and about again, I started yoga which I also loved. But eventually yoga and meditation led to exploring crystal healing, spiritual healing and angel cards. Everything seemed very light and positive at first. But the angel cards have begun to concern me. I started doing my yoga and meditation every night, followed by angel cards - mainly asking about my recovery and things I hoped would happen in my life and my readings have been SPOT ON. Every single reading answers my questions exactly and always tells me the answer I want. I could ask the same question 20 times and pull the same card 20 times. What seemed like some positivity during a rough time has now shocked me. I guess I just expected them to be a simple positive quote everyday, similar to reading a horoscope in a newspaper. All quite innocent I thought. But the scarily accurate and repetative readings have actually stunned and scared me. Even though it’s want I want to hear and is good news..... it caused me to start looking into whether these cards are of the light and are in line with Christianity. From what I am finding online, it doesn’t look as though they are.

Does anyone have any experience in relation to this or any advice?

Also, if the bible does advise against angel cards, what about yoga and meditation as they are great for my health?

Thank you for any help.

Yoga and meditation are fine. Angel cards and crystal healing is witchcraft.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

blackhead

Theologia Crucis
Nov 20, 2018
Florida
✟3,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you. Do you know about just having crystals in the house if not used for healing?

I would be cautious of it if you are using them for a mystical supernatural experience otherwise just to own them for their beauty should be fine but personally I would stay away from it because it could borderline on idolatry and witchcraft.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,641.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yoga poses are salutations to Hindu deities and their guided meditations are meant to activate your kundalini. You'll be subject to greater issues if it occurs. The angel cards are no different from tarot and will draw a lying spirit. Each time you use them and affirm the answers you're providing a "yes" for the result that's shown. The root is demonic.

I would get rid of everything. There are too many issues going on. Confess your errors and renounce the information you received. You may wish to undertake a fast when doing so. Don't keep any remnants of this. They'll be temptations later on.

• Winner
Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0

*LILAC

Site Supporter
Jan 22, 2005
✟456,687.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All of what the OP is doing is directly against Christianity. Please read the Bible and what God says about those who practice witchcraft which is exactly what this is. If you are Christian and are living to honour God, you need to destroy all of these things related to witchcraft. These are NOT of God.

Upvote 0