Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Gosh, sorry to hear that you are hurting. I can relate to bad pain, mine has been acting up the last few days as well. For me, a lot of it is stress related. Hope you feel better soon.
Will send up a prayer for you.
Hugs

Upvote 0

Krissy Cakes

Site Supporter
Aug 5, 2008
Idaho
✟91,695.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gosh, sorry to hear that you are hurting. I can relate to bad pain, mine has been acting up the last few days as well. For me, a lot of it is stress related. Hope you feel better soon.
Will send up a prayer for you.
Hugs

Thank you for your prayers. :hug:

Upvote 0

Susie~Q

John 3:16 God bless you.
Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2011
South Island-New Zealand
✟271,990.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi all, I need prayers please, not for me, but for a horrible car accident that was just a few minutes ahead of us, we had to turn around and head back home, there was going to be a two hour wait as they had called the helicopter and EMT's were working on the accident victim. Seemed it was a nasty head on collision on the bend of the road. The Lord was with us, you see, I was taking my dog, Bella, to the vet, and I was supposed to leave ten minutes earlier, but talked Steve into taking me, so, we left later, if not, that could have been me.

Please pray for the car accident victim, the family, the other person who hit the car, he is fine however, and all the EMT's, and other health workers on the scene. It is a mess.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kazza Ah-O

On a Journey
Oct 6, 2014
Ipswich Queensland, Australia
✟8,699.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor