Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,101.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey, a testimony- years ago I decided to return to college to earn a Bachelor's degree (I already had earned an Associate's at Community College). I decided on Penn State Harrisburg in Harrisburg, PA. My first class was Calculus I. I was sitting there in class and the professor was talking and I did not have a clue as to what he was talking about, when I registered I thought I would be able to handle it but as I was sitting there in class I started thinking I had made a mistake. Suddenly I sensed the presence of an angel walking down the isle right next to me, I felt a hand tap me on the shoulder and suddenly I understood what the professor was doing! I am highly educated and I have had a long college career, this was not the first time I had had an encounter with an angel in class that helped me! I believe there may be angels assigned to almost all institutions of higher learning and they are there to help the students, even students that are not Christians! Another time years ago I decided to drive up to Cornell University and check the place out, I was interested in it. I drove up there and I was just walking around, I went inside the engineering building. I was there in the lobby when I saw several angels standing right there, instantly I sensed that they were there to help the students! A third time I believe I was in class at HACC (Harrisburg Area Community College) when I sensed an angel walking right next to me, however I understood the material the professor was teaching, suddenly a voice spoke and said that I did not need any help! I think the angel might have been helping all of the students!

Reactions: nhisname