And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man (Adam) whom he had formed...

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,926.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

The “garden” that the LORD God (the Living Judge) planted (to fix or strike in) is the kingdom of God that man (Adam) was put into.

The kingdom or government of God is the keeping and doing of His commandments that is within us. God is the King. We know God by the keeping of His commandments. We are in Him and He in us.

1Jn 2:3-5 KJV
(3) And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
(4) He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
(5) But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

Adam was to rule over the Adamah by the working and keeping of His commandments as part of the kingdom/government of God (the garden). He was supposed to be the head and not the tail in this world.

Gen 2:8
(8) And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man (Adam) whom he had formed.

The LORD our God (our Living JUDGE) shall make us the head of this world and not the tail…..if we hear His commandments and to observe and do them. We shall be above only and not be beneath the Adamah of this world.

Deu 28:13-14 KJV
(13) And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

We must hear and not reject His commandments that He has put in us to serve and do and go after other “gods” (judges) to serve them. The "other gods" are the commandments of men contained in church handwritings of ordinances that are used to judge others with.

We must not serve other commandments of men (written in their church handwritings of ordinances) by doing them instead of serving His commandments and using the commandments of men to judge others by. These church handwritings are not LIVING commandments. They are “other gods”…other judges.

They are not living judges as there is only one Living Judge: the LORD (I exist) God (Judge). Our Living Judge actively judges us while the judges of men (their handwritings) are powerless to do anything on their own.

(14) And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.

There is no other God (Judge) besides Him. The other “gods” (the handwriting of the commandments of men) are not other judges. They cannot do anything on their own as our Living Judge can do when we don't keep and work His commandments.

Isa 44:8-10
(8) Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God (Judge) beside me? yea, there is no God (Judge); I know not any.

The church handwritings of ordinances are “graven images” and are worthless to keep and work.
Yet, many “delight” (their delectable things) in the keeping and serving of them which do not profit those who do. They are profitable for nothing. The commandments of men cannot doing anything to us if we do not keep them. Only our Living Judge can actively judge us for not doing His commandments.

The church handwritings of ordinances (the graven images) are dead judges ("other gods"...other judges) that cannot actively do a thing to us if we don't serve them. They have no life in serving them as the only commandments that do have real power are the keeping and serving of our LORD God’s (the Living Judge) commandments

(9) They that make a graven image are all of them vanity; and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed.
(10) Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?

The LORD God (the Living Judge) took the man (the Adam) and put him in the garden of “Eden” (which means “delight”) to dress it…that is, to WORK it…and to keep it. That is what we are to do with His commandments: to work and keep them to stay put in the kingdom of God.

Gen 2:15 KJV
(15) And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

We are to delight (the meaning of Eden) ourselves in working and keeping His commandments. When we do His commandments, He delights (Eden) in us when we do His will.

Psa 119:47 KJV
(47) And I will delight myself in thy commandments, which I have loved.

The Adam was formed of the “dust” of the ground (the Adamah). He was taken from the lowest parts of the Adamah (the outside people of the world that does not have the Spirit) and had the Spirit of God breathed into him.

Gen 2:7 KJV
(7) And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Indeed, He calls us from the “dust” of the Adamah….as not many are wise men after the flesh (considered “wise” among the Adamah).
Not many are mighty, not many are considered noble, etc. God has chosen the foolish things OF THE WORLD....the weak things OF THE WORLD...the base things OF THE WORLD. The world considers us all "dust"...the despised things of this world...and yet God calls such people.

1Co 1:26-28 KJV
(26) For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
(27) But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
(28) And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

But we know what had happened to Adam. He returned to the “dust” in judgment. He was made the tail and not the head of the Adamah because of the sin.

Gen 3:19 KJV
(19) In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

A river went out of Eden (delight) to water the garden. The “river” is the Spirit of God.

Gen 2:10 KJV
(10) And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.

It is God which works in us through His Spirit to want to do His will (His commandments). He gives us the will to DO His good pleasure (Eden). It waters the "garden". We delight (Eden) in the keeping and working of His commandments.

Php 2:13 KJV
(13) For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

The “rivers” of living water is the Spirit of God that works in us to want to do His commandments.

Joh 7:38-39 KJV
(38) He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
(39) (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)