lucky wife
Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A few days ago, before his 9 month' birthday, I thought I saw Joseph taking an unsuported step, but I was not 100 percent certain if it really counted. Well, today it most definitely counted when he stood up all by himself, then took two full steps towards daddy and dove onto him in order to bite his ear. Then later, he repeated the performance by taking three whole steps towards mommy who was trying to take his picture. Yes... he is 9 months and a week, and he is walking.
He also has learned that he can not just get the rings off his cone but that he can carefullly move so that the ring gets placed back ON the cone.

faerieevaH

lucky wife
Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Awww, how cute! Now the real fun begins ;)

People keep saying that.... *L* Or: "Now the quiet times are over" I wonder when those quiet times were supposed to have been...

I should have known I was in trouble when he had head control on his very first day!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EllenMoran

Lord, I believe, help my unbelief
Mar 16, 2004
Cincinnati, OH
✟17,024.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Aw, good for him! Ellen Siobhan is doing that thing where she stands unsupported for a couple of seconds, then realizes what she's doing & plops down on her butt. :) I'm sure the walking is just a few weeks away - probably right in time for our vacation.

Upvote 0

Seek Ye First

Senior Veteran
Dec 19, 2004
✟18,367.00
Faith
Catholic
[SIZE=-1]3 Nephi 17: 21-24 (this is one of the most touching, beautiful scriptures on record of the Savior's love for little ones)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]21 And when he had said these words, he wept, and the multitude bare record of it, and he took their little children, one by one, and blessed them, and prayed[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] unto the Father for them.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]22 And when he had done this he wept again;[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]23 And he spake unto the multitude, and said unto them: Behold your little ones.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]24 And as they looked to behold they cast their eyes towards heaven, and they saw the heavens open, and they saw angels descending out of heaven as it were in[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] the midst of fire; and they came down and encircled those little ones about, and they were encircled about with fire; and the angels did minister unto them.

Peace be with you.
[/SIZE]

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
A few days ago, before his 9 month' birthday, I thought I saw Joseph taking an unsuported step, but I was not 100 percent certain if it really counted. Well, today it most definitely counted when he stood up all by himself, then took two full steps towards daddy and dove onto him in order to bite his ear. Then later, he repeated the performance by taking three whole steps towards mommy who was trying to take his picture. Yes... he is 9 months and a week, and he is walking.
He also has learned that he can not just get the rings off his cone but that he can carefullly move so that the ring gets placed back ON the cone.

Lock all the cabinets and batten down the hatches, then hold on for dear life. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.