orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Again, man needs to be REGENERATED because ALL have gone out of the Way and have together (both Jew and gentile) BECOME unprofitable. There is NONE that does good…no, not one.

Romans 3:9-18 KJV
(9) What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
(10) As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
(11) There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

(12) They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
(13) Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
(14) Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:
(15) Their feet are swift to shed blood:
(16) Destruction and misery are in their ways:
(17) And the way of peace have they not known:
(18) There is no fear of God before their eyes.

The earth BECAME without form and void…..

Genesis 1:1-2 KJV
(1) In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
(2) And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

….as men BECAME vain in their imaginations and their foolish heart was darkened. There is none that does good (being without form) and there is none that understand (being void of understanding). This includes all of the churches of men.

Romans 1:21-23 KJV
(21) Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
(22) Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

They exchange the glory of God for an image made like corruptible man….that is, MONEY that has the image of man upon it. They peddle the Word of God for unjust gain as they sell “peace” to the sheep that they are making merchandise of when there is no peace in their company. There are the sword (divisions), envy, strife and death among them as the life of Jesus is being prevented from appearing in the mortal flesh of their congregations by the deceptive words of those who are only feeding themselves.

They do these things for the “creeping things”…the things of the earth of which men seek. They serve their “bellies” only as they seek to literally feed them….going about on their bellies so to speak after these things.

(23) And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

MANY walk as the enemies of the cross of Christ as they serve their own belly (preaching in order to get pay to feed it). They mind earthly things ….what to eat, drink and what to wear….as they “serve” for themselves rather than our Lord Jesus Christ.

Philippians 3:17-21 KJV
(17) Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.
(18) (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

(19) Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

They have missed the gospel message completely as their own belly has darkened their understanding. Their end is destruction…the destruction of their mortal body…even though we are supposed to be expecting our Lord and Savior to change our humiliated mortal bodies to be fashioned like unto His in this earth. We are to have His everlasting life in the here and now….which is the good news for us now as Jesus is alive now.

(20) For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
(21) Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

ALL seek their own things and not the things which are Jesus Christ’s.

Philippians 2:19-22 KJV
(19) But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timotheus shortly unto you, that I also may be of good comfort, when I know your state.
(20) For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state.
(21) For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ's.
(22) But ye know the proof of him, that, as a son with the father, he hath served with me in the gospel.

If the good news is hid, it is hid to those that are perishing in whom the god of this age (their own belly) has blinded the minds of them which believe not lest the light of the glorious good news of Christ should shine unto them. The earth has become without form and void and darkness is upon the face of the deep as man’s foolish heart is darkened.

2 Corinthians 4:3-11 KJV
(3) But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
(4) In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Those who are preaching themselves are serving for pay in order to get their earthly needs met.

(5) For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

But God is merciful and commands the light to shine out of darkness. That light shines in our hearts to give the light of the KNOWLEDGE of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

(6) For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

(7) But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
(8) We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
(9) Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;

The life of Jesus within us is supposed to be manifest (shine) in our mortal bodies…our outer mortal flesh…. so this dark and dying world can see the glory of God made manifest.

(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

His people have been lost sheep as their shepherds have caused them to go astray.

Jeremiah 50:6-8 KJV
(6) My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.
(7) All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.
(8) Remove out of the midst of Babylon, and go forth out of the land of the Chaldeans, and be as the he goats before the flocks.

The shepherds are only feeding themselves (feeding their literal bellies by preaching for the image of corruptible man….MONEY) and are not spiritually feeding the sheep who are supposed to be under their care.

Ezekiel 34:1-3 KJV
(1) And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
(2) Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks?
(3) Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that
are fed: but ye feed not the flock.

But fortunately our God is merciful and in His abundant grace He delivers us from those who are only feeding themselves. He will search for His sheep and seek them out.

Ezekiel 34:7-12 KJV
(7) Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD;
(8) As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock;
(9) Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD;

(10) Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.
(11) For thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.

He will deliver them out of ALL places (all church denominations) where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.

(12) As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.

Men speak as they are moved by the Spirit. The Lord speaks via His Spirit so that the captives in the churches of men (where their shepherds are only feeding themselves literally) can be delivered….to set at liberty those that are bruised.

Luke 4:17-19 KJV
(17) And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
(18) The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
(19) To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

We who have ears to hear are to hear what the Spirit is saying…..the “expanse”. We are to make room for His words when we hear His voice so that we may enter in to His knowledge. We are to be come out from among the unbelievers of the churches and be separate. The waters are divided from the waters when we hear the Word of God spoken in the Spirit to our ears.

Genesis 1:6-8 KJV
(6) And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
(7) And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

What we hear with our ears comes from heaven itself via the Spirit of God. Men speak as they are moved by the Holy Spirit. We receive the testimony of men who do speak but the witness of God within our very hearts (that rising light, our burning hearts) is greater. We witness the fire within our very hearts when we hear His voice.

(8) And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

And God said, let there be lights in the firmament (the expanse of our HEARING) of the heaven.

Genesis 1:14-19 KJV
(14) And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
(15) And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

God made two great lights and the stars and set in the expanse of the heaven…in our hearing.

(16) And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
(17) And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
(18) And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
(19) And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

The two great lights represent the government of God….the reign of God….the kingdom of God….that we are to ALWAYS obey. The two great lights = the two greatest commandments that He sets in the expanse …our hearing: HEAR, O Israel…..

Mark 12:28-34 KJV
(28) And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?
(29) And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
(30) And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

(31) And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
(32) And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:
(33) And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
(34) And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.

To be continued….

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The lights in the firmament (our expansive hearing) of the heavens (where we hear the Word of God spoken in the Spirit) are for signs, for seasons, and for days and years.

Genesis 1:
(14) And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

The 2 great lights set in the firmament of heaven are the 2 greatest commandments that we are to do and LIVE. We are to hear His voice and DO His commandments….serving Him in fear. We are to fear God and keep His commandments.

We do them so that we may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom we shine as lights in the world holding forth the word of life. We shall shine as the stars in this dark world giving light upon the earth….if we DO His commandments. ALL men shall know we are His disciples if we have love for one another.

(15) And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
(16) And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
(17) And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

If we REMEMBER to keep His commandments, they shall add length of days and LONG LIFE…eternal life in the here and now. They are for days and years if we keep them.

Proverbs 3:1-2 KJV
(1) My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
(2) For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

What must we do to inherit eternal life?

Luke 10:25-29 KJV
(25) And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
(26) He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
(27) And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

DO this Word (saying) of life and LIVE….they shall add length of days and long life….eternal life. Not only will those years be prolonged but there will be quality of life also in our days. We shall enjoy ALL of our days in our prolonged life in this earth where we shall shine as the stars in this dark and dying world. This world shall see His Word of life in action in us as we hold forth His Word.

(28) And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
(29) But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

To be continued…

Upvote 0

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If we DO His commandments (the two great lights….the two greatest commandments), then our days shall be prolonged in this earth that we are to possess…inherit. Our days shall be PROLONGED…..having the eternal life of Jesus made manifest in our mortal flesh so that we may inherit the earth which becomes the home of righteousness. He gives His flesh for the life of the world.

Deuteronomy 6:1-7 KJV
(1) Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it:
(2) That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.

He puts the two great lights (the 2 greatest commandments) in the “firmament” (our HEARING: HEAR therefor, O Israel) of the heaven so that we may observe and DO them so that we may give His light to this darkened earth. We are not to be "hearers only" but also DOERS of the "work".

(3) Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

We have ONE God….and so we should serve Him in fear. We are to fear God and keep His commandments so that it may be well with us.

(4) Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
(5) And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
(6) And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

We are to give light upon this earth: teaching His words unto our children.

(7) And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

The lights in the firmament of heaven are for DAYS and YEARS…..for a PROLONGED life in this earth and that prolonged life is full of good days.

(18) And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

We shall shine as the stars when we have love for one another (the lesser light to rule the night). We shall shine as “lights in the world” when we have love for one another as His eternal life is made manifest to this dark and dying world. We shall shine in the “night”…in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation…as we hold forth the Word of life. The “lesser light” (to have love for one another) rules the “night”.

Philippians 2:12-16 KJV
(12) Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
(13) For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
(14) Do all things without murmurings and disputings:

(15) That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
(16) Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

We are not to be conformed to this dark and dying world but hear the Spirit and be TRANSFORMED by the renewing of our mind (as man is to be REGENERATED by the hearing of the Spirit from heaven).

We are to be transformed by the renewing of our minds so that we may prove to this dark and dying world what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. We shall “shine” in the kingdom as we DO His commandments and continue to live a PROLONGED life in this earth as the life of Jesus is made manifest (shines).

Romans 12:1-2 KJV
(1) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
(2) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

The world and the lust thereof is passing away even as we speak as NO FLESH is being saved as the life of Jesus never is made manifest in those who are conformed to this world.

1 John 2:15-17 KJV
(15) Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
(16) For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

But he that DOES the will of God ABIDES to the age as we inherit His eternal life….our lives being prolonged here in this earth. We shall inherit this earth as the wicked pass away.

(17) And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

His glory shall be revealed in us. The earnest expectation of the creature waits for the MANIFESTATION of the sons of God.

Romans 8:18-26 KJV
(18) For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
(19) For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
(20) For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

The creation itself shall also be delivered from the bondage of DECAY (“corruption”) into the glorious liberty of the children of God for the old things of this system (death, sorrow, pain, tears) shall pass away and we become a new creation.

(21) Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
(22) For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

We are to patiently wait for the revealing of the life of Jesus in our outer mortal flesh. We are to have hope for this. We are saved by hope. How can we hope for something we see right now?

We are to have hope and faith that the life of Jesus shall be made manifest in our mortal flesh when we DO His will. We are to wait for the adoption….the redemption of our mortal body in this earth ….so that this dark and dying world may see His appearing glory.

We are to be the first to trust in Him as we hear His voice and DO His will and not be found behaving badly towards the hearing of the Spirit from heaven. If we hear His voice today from heaven, we are not to harden our hearts.

(23) And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
(24) For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

(25) But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
(26) Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Blessed are those who have NOT SEEN Him (His life appearing in our outer mortal flesh) and yet believe as we hear the Spirit and believe in what we hear (believing that God did indeed raise Jesus from the dead and will do the same for us). Jesus WAS DEAD and is truly alive now forever more…and so we are to have His life now as He is alive now.

The world shall only believe when we (the sons of God) are made manifest in their sight and …like Thomas ….shall praise God when they do see Him: My Lord and my God.

Blessed are they that have not seen. They hear His words and believe….the first who trust in Him.

John 20:28-29 KJV
(28) And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
(29) Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

What manner of love the Father has bestowed upon us so that we should be called the sons of God. We are to be the FIRST who trust in Jesus WITHOUT seeing Him first.

We are now the sons of God and does not YET appear to the world what we are. But when He shall appear (His life appearing in our outer mortal flesh giving us His eternal life in this earth), we shall be like Him. The world shall then see His light and praise Him.

1 John 3:1-3 KJV
(1) Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
(2) Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

EVERY man that has this hope in him will purify himself even as He is pure.

(3) And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

We are to remember to let brotherly love continue when we hear Christ speak through “strangers” sent out by Him to speak His words to our hearing ears.

We are to be the FIRST to trust in Christ (without “seeing” Him). We hear the Word of truth….the good news of our salvation in the here and now. We hear His voice and trust in Him are sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise until the redemption of the purchased possession…..our mortal bodies.

Then the world shall see Him and praise God: my Lord and my God. We who first trust in Christ (without seeing Him yet) are to be to the praise of His glory as the world shall see His appearing life….His light shines….through us and will praise the Father in heaven.

Ephesians 1:12-14 KJV
(12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
(13) In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
(14) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

"Baruch" means "PRAISE, blessed".

Jeremiah 32:13-15 KJV
(13) And I charged Baruch before them, saying,

We are sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise...which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession (our "earthen vessels"....the mortal body) unto the PRAISE of His glory (as the world shall see His life made manifest through us in this earth and will praise Him).

We shall "continue MANY DAYS"...as the "open" evidence of His appearing life in our mortal flesh is made evident to this world which shall see Him and praise Him.

(14) Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Take these evidences, this evidence of the purchase, both which is sealed, and this evidence which is open; and put them in an earthen vessel, that they may continue many days.
(15) For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Houses and fields and vineyards shall be possessed again in this land.

We who first trust in Christ will hear His voice and DO His will. The darkness is past and the true light now shines. He that says he is in the light and yet hates his brother is still in darkness even now. He that says that "I know Him" and does not keep His commandments is a liar and the truth is not in him.

1 John 2:4-11 KJV
(4) He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
(5) But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
(6) He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
(7) Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.
(8) Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.
(9) He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
(10) He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.
(11) But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

The two great lights divide the light from the darkness. Those who love their brothers are in the light and those who hate their brothers are in the darkness and walks in darkness as they will behave badly …not DOING His will. How can we say we know and love God whom we have not seen and yet hate our brothers whom we have seen?

Genesis 1:16-18 KJV

The “greater light” is the first and greatest commandment: Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Matthew 22:36-38 KJV
(36) Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
(37) Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

(38) This is the first and great commandment.

We who are children of the Day show that we love God by KEEPING His commandments. The greater light rules the “Day”…those who are of the day...as we DO His commandments which shows we love Him with all of our being.

1 John 5:1-5 KJV
(1) Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.
(2) By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.
(3) For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
(4) For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
(5) Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

We are the children of light and the children of the day (for we remember to DO His will).

1 Thessalonians 5:5-13 KJV
(5) Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
(6) Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

Those who “sleep”…forgetting to have brotherly love….sleep in the “night” and they that are drunken in their wrath (for they will not agree with what the Spirit is saying) are drunken in the night.

(7) For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

Those who are OF THE DAY are “sober”…not found “drunk” in their wrath. They put on the breastplate of faith and love and a helmet, the HOPE of salvation (as the life of Jesus shall be made manifest in our saved mortal flesh).

(8) But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

We are not appointed to wrath (being drunk on the wine of our wrath) but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ who speaks His words to our hearing ears via the Spirit sent from heaven.

(9) For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
(10) Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
(11) Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

Those who “labor” in the Word that we hear spoken in the Spirit are to be esteemed very highly IN LOVE. We are to hear the words of a “stranger” and be found letting brotherly love continuing.

(12) And we beseech you, brethren, to know them which labour among you, and are over you in the Lord, and admonish you;
(13) And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. And be at peace among yourselves.

When do we see Him as a “stranger” and take Him in?

Matthew 25:37-40 KJV
(37) Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
(38) When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
(39) Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

When we show brotherly love towards strangers who come speaking His words in the Spirit. We take Him in when we entertain strangers and their (His) words.

(40) And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Blessed is that servant whom his Lord finds being hospitable….serving “meat” in due season….at the coming of the Lord’s voice to our ears through “strangers”. Those who do such things shall never lose their reward. They cross over from death unto life now.

Matthew 24:44-51 KJV
(44) Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
(45) Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

(46) Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
(47) Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
(48) But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
(49) And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
(50) The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
(51) And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Our souls are purified in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of those least brothers of His sent out to speak His words.

1 Peter 1:22-25 KJV
(22) Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
(23) Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
(24) For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:

The gospel is preached to us and we are to be found behaving in brotherly love (and not being a forgetful hearer of the work of love). Those who DO His Word…His SAYING…shall abide forever.

(25) But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

The Law is fulfilled in ONE WORD….ONE SAYING: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. And when we continue this, we show that we love God. We hold forth the Word of life in this darkened world by having love for one another. The "lesser" light rules the "night".

Galatians 5:13-16 KJV
(13) For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
(14) For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
(15) But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
(16) This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

To be continued…

Upvote 0

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Blessed are they that DO His commandments for they shall have right to the tree of life and may enter in through the gates into the “city”.

Revelation 22:14-17 KJV
(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Outside are those who do not do His commandments. The wicked shall not understand nor will they have peace.

(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Jesus sends His messenger to testify these things unto us in the churches. He is the bright and morning star within our very own hearts.

(16) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

And we that hear are to be found being hospitable (being inviting: Come and abide) towards those messengers that He sends out. We are to be found letting brotherly love continuing and entertain “strangers” and their words.

(17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

We are to enter into this “city”….the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem by DOING His commandments. This is a HEARING city of knowledge where the Lord interprets all of the words of the biblical saints to our ears via the Spirit sent from heaven.

Hebrews 12:22-29 KJV
(22) But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

We come to the “angels”…the sayings of our Lord…His words. We come to the spirits (breaths) of just men made complete in His interpretation of their words. He interprets all of the words of the biblical saints who wrote of Him and whose words are written for our benefit today. God is the Judge on how we respond towards the hearing of the Spirit.

(23) To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

The Lord speaks better things than that of Abel and we are expected to hear and not be found as Cain who hated his brother.

(24) And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

See that we do not refuse Him that speaks from heaven via the Spirit to our ears. Let there be a “firmament”…an expanse of our hearing. We are to hear His words as spoken by the Spirit. Let him that has ears to hear, hear what the Spirit is saying.

(25) See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:
(26) Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
(27) And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

We are to receive a kingdom which cannot be moved so we must have grace and SERVE God acceptably (Do His commandments) with reverence and godly fear. We are to fear God (the beginning of knowledge, wisdom) and DO His commandments.

(28) Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:
(29) For our God is a consuming fire.

The FEAR of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. We shall enter in to His city and understand the mysteries of the kingdom.

Proverbs 1:7 KJV
(7) The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

The righteous nation which keeps the Truth shall enter in to the understanding.

Isaiah 26:1-4 KJV
(1) In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah; We have a strong city; salvation will God appoint for walls and bulwarks.
(2) Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in.

Those who enter in shall find peace.

(3) Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
(4) Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:

He shall be saved and find pasture….peace.

John 10:9-11 KJV
(9) I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

The thief comes only to steal and to kill and to destroy us with his deceptive words…the deceptive handling of the Word of God for his own unjust gain. They mind earthly things: how to get paid for preaching so that they may have their earthly needs met.

(10) The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
(11) I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

We are to HEAR (the “firmament” = hearing) and keep His commandments. The 2 great lights = the 2 greatest commandments. They are for signs and for seasons and for days and years.

They are for days and years as they prolong our lives in this earth…that He might preserve us alive….

Deuteronomy 6:24-25 KJV
(24) And the LORD commanded us to do all these statutes, to fear the LORD our God, for our good always, that he might preserve us alive, as it is at this day.
(25) And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.

If we do not keep His commandments, then we are destroyed from off this earth as our mortal bodies decay away to the grave. We perish from off this earth.

Deuteronomy 6:13-19 KJV
(13) Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God, and serve him, and shalt swear by his name.
(14) Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you;
(15) (For the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you) lest the anger of the LORD thy God be kindled against thee, and destroy thee from off the face of the earth.

Let us not murmur (the meaning of "Massah") against what we hear the Spirit saying.

(16) Ye shall not tempt the LORD your God, as ye tempted him in Massah.
(17) Ye shall diligently keep the commandments of the LORD your God, and his testimonies, and his statutes, which he hath commanded thee.
(18) And thou shalt do that which is right and good in the sight of the LORD: that it may be well with thee, and that thou mayest go in and possess the good land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers,
(19) To cast out all thine enemies from before thee, as the LORD hath spoken.

If we keep His commandments, we shall LIVE as our days shall be prolonged (eternal life) upon the “land”…this earth. Let us choose LIFE and GOOD. He that will love life and good days shall hear and keep his tongue from evil.

Deuteronomy 30:15-20 KJV
(15) See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
(16) In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

The wages of sin is death….death to the mortal body…as we shall surely perish from off this earth if we harden our hearts towards what we hear His voice saying and speak evil (worship other gods and serve them).

(17) But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
(18) I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
(19) I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

HE is our life and the length of our days so that we may dwell in this earth. Dying is being removed from off this earth because of our sins.

(20) That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

He that will love life and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking guile.

1 Peter 3:8-11 KJV
(8) Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:
(9) Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
(10) For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:
(11) Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

We are to be of one mind having compassion one of another, love as brothers, being pitiful and courteous. We are to inherit a blessing” : LIFE FOR EVERMORE in this earth.

Psalms 133:1-3 KJV
(1) A Song of degrees of David. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
(2) It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
(3) As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

We are to inherit this earth….to go in and possess the “land” …that is, the earth…if we keep His commandments.

Deuteronomy 11:8-28 KJV
(8) Therefore shall ye keep all the commandments which I command you this day, that ye may be strong, and go in and possess the land, whither ye go to possess it;

Our days shall be prolonged….as we have eternal life…the life that Jesus is ALREADY EXPERIENCING in heaven.

(9) And that ye may prolong your days in the land, which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give unto them and to their seed, a land that floweth with milk and honey.
(10) For the land, whither thou goest in to possess it, is not as the land of Egypt, from whence ye came out, where thou sowedst thy seed, and wateredst it with thy foot, as a garden of herbs:

The lights in the firmament (as we hear and DO His commandments) are for “seasons”….for fruitful seasons.

(11) But the land, whither ye go to possess it, is a land of hills and valleys, and drinketh water of the rain of heaven:
(12) A land which the LORD thy God careth for: the eyes of the LORD thy God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year even unto the end of the year.

The great light is the first greatest commandment.

(13) And it shall come to pass, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments which I command you this day, to love the LORD your God, and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul,

The great lights in the firmament of heaves are for “seasons”…fruitful seasons….

(14) That I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil.
(15) And I will send grass in thy fields for thy cattle, that thou mayest eat and be full.
(16) Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them;

Let us not harden our hearts and depart from the living God.....lest we perish quickly from off the good earth.

(17) And then the LORD'S wrath be kindled against you, and he shut up the heaven, that there be no rain, and that the land yield not her fruit; and lest ye perish quickly from off the good land which the LORD giveth you.

The lights in the firmament are for SIGNS……

(18) Therefore shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your soul, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.
(19) And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
(20) And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house, and upon thy gates:

The lights in the firmament of heaven are for DAYS and YEARS……as the days of heaven upon the earth.

(21) That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth.
(22) For if ye shall diligently keep all these commandments which I command you, to do them, to love the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, and to cleave unto him;
(23) Then will the LORD drive out all these nations from before you, and ye shall possess greater nations and mightier than yourselves.
(24) Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be.
(25) There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the LORD your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.
(26) Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;
(27) A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:
(28) And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

To be continued…

Upvote 0

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Men have crept in among us to bring us into their church bondage of man’s doctrines and commandments. They deceptively teach things that they ought not be for money’s sake.

2 Peter 2:18-21 KJV
(18) For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
(19) While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
(20) For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

They promise those they deceive liberty from the keeping of the Holy Commandment (to have love for one another) but it would have been better not to have known the Way of righteousness than to know it and the turn from it.

(21) For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

Jesus does not come to destroy the law or the prophets but came to fulfill them. We also must follow Him and fulfill them. We must keep the Holy commandment to have love for one another or we easily deceived by false prophets who deceive us into turning away from the keeping of it.

Matthew 5:17 KJV
(17) Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

This is the law and the prophets (the 2 witnesses): whatsoever you would have others do to you, do also to them. God gives power to the 2 witnesses.

Matthew 7:12-15 KJV
(12) Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

We are to beware of false prophets who come forth to deceive us into sitting with them in their churches where no flesh is being saved. They lead MANY away from the fulfilling of the law and the prophets and down the broad way to the destruction of the mortal flesh. They promise them “liberty” from the Way of righteousness.

We must not sit with them or we perish along with them as we are of “one flesh” with those who are serving their own bellies rather than our Lord Jesus Christ.

(13) Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
(14) Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
(15) Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

The false prophets are prophesying “peace” in their churches where there is none. We find the sword (divisions), the famine of hearing the words of God, death among their midst. By good words and fair speeches do they deceive the hearts of the simple who go to sit together with them in their churches where the Word of Truth is not being taught nor is the life of Jesus being made manifest in the mortal flesh of their congregations. They cause offences contrary to the doctrine (have love for one another) that we have learned (received from Him.)

Romans 16:17-18 KJV
(17) Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
(18) For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

They come to conquer….to bring you into their bondage of the commandments of men where they can take of us (get paid by us):

2 Corinthians 11:19-20 KJV
(19) For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise.
(20) For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face.

Many suffer them gladly as they come to conquer us. They are falsely sent (“apostle” means “SENT”). They say that they are sent by Him (who said to freely give as they have freely received) and yet they come to preach things that they ought not for money’s sake.

They are deceitful workers who are falsely sent as they do not follow the directive of Christ. They have transformed themselves into the apostles (sent) of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:13 KJV
(13) For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

We find this all in Revelation 6. The false prophets come forth to conquer us.

Revelation 6:1-8 KJV
(1) And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

Take heed that no man shall deceive you for they come forth posing as ministers of righteousness in order to conquer. MANY come in His name (authority), saying, I am Christ; and deceive many. They are not serving our Lord Jesus Christ but are serving their own belly as they serve (preaching for pay) in order to feed it with the earthly things: what to eat, drink and wear.

They are really coming in their own authority and MANY receive them (a crown was GIVEN unto him by those whom he conquers). “I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive”. MANY honor other men (giving them a crown) when they come in their own authority.

If a man comes to preach another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

They come prophesying “peace”….the rider of the white horse had a bow (with no arrows). But they are false prophets for there is no peace in their midst.

(2) And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
(3) And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

They come and cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which we have learned: have love for one another.

They come to cause divisions among us.

(4) And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

They do these things for money and there is a famine of hearing the Word of Truth among them.

Isa 55:2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
Isa 55:3 Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David

There is a famine…a famine of hearing the words of God ….within their midst. Their congregations pay them to preach and what they preach is only “crumbs”. No one is being fed spiritually.

Revelation 6:
(5) And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

And yet those who are getting paid to preach rejoice in their activities: see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

(6) And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

To be continued…..

Upvote 0

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace.

The truly “sent”( apostle) of Christ are told by Him NOT to take things to collect money in (scrip, purse) nor take 2 coats…that is, speak good words and fair speeches as a cloak for covetousness. We are to FREELY GIVE as we have FREELY RECEIVED from Him.

Matthew 10:6-10 KJV
(6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
(7) And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
(8) Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

“Provide” (Greek word: ktaomai) really means “to get, acquire”. We are not to ACQUIRE these things: gold, silver, brass…..money….from those we preach to.

(9) Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

The workman is worthy of HIS OWN meat…..in other words, work with your own hands to meet your own earthly necessities (what to eat, drink, wear).

(10) Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

The true apostles (sent of Christ) do not come in vain and their exhortation is not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile.

1 Thessalonians 2:1-10 KJV
(1) For yourselves, brethren, know our entrance in unto you, that it was not in vain:
(2) But even after that we had suffered before, and were shamefully entreated, as ye know, at Philippi, we were bold in our God to speak unto you the gospel of God with much contention.
(3) For our exhortation was not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile:

They do not “embrace” any man by the way….that is, speaking to please men.

(4) But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.

They do not take 2 coats…..speaking flattering words as a cloak of covetousness.

(5) For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloke of covetousness; God is witness:
(6) Nor of men sought we glory, neither of you, nor yet of others, when we might have been burdensome, as the apostles of Christ.
(7) But we were gentle among you, even as a nurse cherisheth her children:
(8) So being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted unto you, not the gospel of God only, but also our own souls, because ye were dear unto us.

The workman is worthy of his own meat…that is, they work with their own hands so as not to be chargeable unto any. We are to REMEMBER the work by the true apostles who labored night and day for their own necessities and follow their example.

(9) For ye remember, brethren, our labour and travail: for labouring night and day, because we would not be chargeable unto any of you, we preached unto you the gospel of God.
(10) Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among you that believe:

The truly sent first say “peace”.

Luke 10:3-6 KJV
(3) Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.
(4) Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way.
(5) And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house.
(6) And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again.

The false prophets also come prophesying “peace” as symbolized by the bow.

They come upon a white horse….posing as ministers of righteousness. Yet, there is no peace that follows after them when we are conquered by them into sitting together with them in their denominations of men's doctrines and commandments (bondage).

They come in their own authority and not Christ's who sends His servants out to freely give as they have freely received. They come in their own authory to be served (paid to preach) and many receive those who do (a crown is given unto them that are brought into their bondage). They are "conquered" by those who come in their own authority.

Revelation 6:2 KJV
(2) And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

There is no peace in their churches where they have deceived the simple of heart to turn from the Holy Commandment to have love for one another and come sit together with them in their denominations of envy, strife and hatred of one another.

NO MORTAL FLESH is being saved in their congregations as they come together for the worse and not the better. They come bringing divisions among us (a great sword). They take away peace from the “earth” that we should “kill” one another with false accusations…speaking evil of our brothers. Whoever hates his brother is a “murderer” .
Revelation 6:4 KJV
(4) And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

The denominations of men hate one another as they fight and war over who is the “greatest” among them. . The love of many have waxed cold because iniquity abounds.

The false prophets are falsely sent as they come to serve their own bellies (and not our Lord Jesus who said to freely give as we have freely received) and cause divisions and offenses that are contrary to the doctrine (teaching) of our Lord who gave us a new commandment to have love for one another.

Matthew 24:10-12 KJV
(10) And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
(11) And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
(12) And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

There is also a SEVERE “famine” among them as the Word of Truth is not being preached. They are getting paid for feeding us “crumbs” only. There is NO UNDERSTANDING (black horse) among them who are preaching themselves as they come in their own authority as they preach for pay.

Revelation 6:5-6 KJV
(5) And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

They REJOICE (see thou hurt not the oil and the wine) as they are getting paid to preach for things that do not satisfy their listeners who are spiritually starving.

(6) And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Those who “slay them” (as the eternal life of Jesus is not being made manifest in the mortal flesh of those they are deceiving) REJOICE and say “Blessed be the LORD; for I am rich”. Those who are being deceived by their own shepherds (the “flock of slaughter”) are perishing away to the grave for lack of knowledge.

Zechariah 11:4-7 KJV
(4) Thus saith the LORD my God; Feed the flock of the slaughter;

THEIR OWN SHEPHERDS HAVE NO PITY UPON THEM as they rejoice in their preaching for pay activities.

(5) Whose possessors slay them, and hold themselves not guilty: and they that sell them say, Blessed be the LORD; for I am rich: and their own shepherds pity them not.

MANY are brought into their bondage....into the hand of their "king". They receive those who come in their own authority. They give the "rider" upon the white horse a "crown" as they let men exalt themselves over them and bring them into their church bondage.

(6) For I will no more pity the inhabitants of the land, saith the LORD: but, lo, I will deliver the men every one into his neighbour's hand, and into the hand of his king: and they shall smite the land, and
out of their hand I will not deliver them.

The follow in the footsteps of Judas to come to take away Jesus out of our lives.

They come to take away the keeping of His daily sacrifice out of our lives so that His life is never made manifest in our mortal flesh in this earth. We are perishing to the grave as we sit together with them affirming their thoughts and ways.

They “purchase a field” with the reward of iniquity (getting paid to preach). They have a “ministry” that they are getting paid for and are leading MANY down the broad way to the destruction of the mortal flesh.

Acts 1:16-20 KJV
(16) Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.
(17) For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.

“Their own shepherds pity them not”….falling headlong after the reward of iniquity (getting paid for money that they covet after) and bursting asunder in the midst and all of their pity (bowls) gush out. That is, they have NO PITY for those that they are leading astray as they take Jesus away out of their congregations’ lives.

(18) Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.
(19) And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.
(20) For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.

We are delivered up to be afflicted when we have been deceived into sitting together with them in the denominations (divisions) of carnal men who are only serving themselves (preaching/coveting for money in order to their earthly needs met). They “kill” us as the life of Jesus is being removed out of our lives so that His eternal life is never made manifest in this earth.

We are hated of all nations for His name’s sake as the outside world sees the preaching for money and the divisions and blasphemes His Holy Name and speaks evil of us…defaming us…mocking us.

Matthew 24:9 KJV
(9) Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

The “pale”…that is, the green…horse is the destruction of our mortal flesh (all flesh is as grass).

They have power to lead us down the broad way to the destruction of our flesh when we do not DO His commandments. We are to remember and DO His commandments so as not to be deceived by those who are serving themselves and leading MULTITUDES down the path of destruction to the grave (“hell” or Hades).

They have power over ALL FLESH of the earth that has turned away from the keeping of His commandments. They have the power to destroy our mortal bodies as we decay away to death and the grave just like the outside world that does not profess that they know God.

Revelation 6:7-8 KJV
(7) And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
(8) And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

We are to EXPAND our hearing ear to His understanding.

Proverbs 5:1-14 KJV
(1) My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding:
(2) That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge.

The lips of a strange woman….a strange, flattering tongue that preaches things that they ought not be for pay….speak good words and fair speeches in order to deceive the hearts of the simple into keeping company with them in their churches.

(3) For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:
(4) But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword.

They lead us down the broad way to the destruction of our mortal flesh from off this earth…death and the grave.

(5) Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.
(6) Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them.
(7) Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.

We are to HEAR and not depart from the words of His mouth. We are to REMOVE our way from the false prophets who flatter with their tongue. The door of her house is the mouth that speaks deceptively...seducing us into keeping company in their churches.

(8) Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:

If we are deceived into sitting together with them in their churches, we shall give our honor unto others and our years to the cruel. We let them exalt themselves over us…giving them a “crown” to rule over us.

(9) Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:

They shall take from us and our labor will be for them.

(10) Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger;

At the last....the pale, green horse, our flesh and our mortal body are consumed. We are of “ONE FLESH” with them when we sit together with them. All flesh is as grass that withers away....being consumed by false prophets.

(11) And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,
(12) And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;
(13) And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!

We come to our own ruin when we sit together in their midst….

(14) I was almost in all evil in the midst of the congregation and assembly.

But, our Lord and Savior shall deliver us from the “shepherds” who are only feeding themselves (as they preach for pay in order to literally feed their own bellies). He shall save His flock and we shall NO MORE be a prey for the “shepherds” to feed off of.

Ezekiel 34:22-31 KJV
(22) Therefore will I save my flock, and they shall no more be a prey; and I will judge between cattle and cattle.
(23) And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.
(24) And I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I the LORD have spoken it.
(25) And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.
(26) And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.

He shall break the bonds of their yoke and deliver us out of the hand of those that SERVE THEMSELVES of us.

(27) And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them.

The outside world shall no longer speak evil of us….the beast of the earth shall no longer revile us.

(28) And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid.

We shall no longer “hunger” as the Shepherd shall feed us with the Word of Truth. We shall no longer bear the shame of the heathen (the outside world) any more.

(29) And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more.

The outside world (the beast of the earth) shall know that the LORD our God is with us and we are His people…His flock…the flock of His pasture. They shall no longer revile us but we shall be very pleasant in their eyes and they will praise God giving Him glory. The whole world shall glorify God as they see His people in this earth.

(30) Thus shall they know that I the LORD their God am with them, and that they, even the house of Israel, are my people, saith the Lord GOD.
(31) And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord GOD.

Upvote 0