Visit site
✟87,757.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This guy explains some ancient Chinese writings that coincide with the birth, death, and resurrection of Jesus. Check out this 6-min video:
“癸亥日蚀, 天人崩.” (後漢書 志第十八)
“Eclipse on the day of Gui Hai, Man from Heaven died”. History of Latter Han, Annals, No. 18, Gui Hai.

Here is some more written detail:
In the second month of the second year [of Jian Ping, emperor of that time], the comet was out of Altair for more than 70 days…It is said, ‘Comets appear to signify the old being replaced by the new.’ Altair, the sun, the moon and the five stars are in movement to signify the beginning of a new epoch; The beginning of a new year, a new month and a new day…The appearance of this comet undoubtedly symbolizes change. The extended appearance of this comet indicates that this is of great importance.

Last edited:

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟152,257.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've just added the link to the OP.
I was able to find the text (Book of the Later Han, Volume 1), I was not able to find the texts the presenter in youtube says are there, though.

What chapter is it in? Or, you can quote the text from the link you provided.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tonychanyt

24/7 Christian
Oct 2, 2011
Toronto
Visit site
✟87,757.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was able to find the text (Book of the Later Han, Volume 1), I was not able to find the texts the presenter in youtube says are there, though.

What chapter is it in? Or, you can quote the text from the link you provided.
I added another link. Take a look.

Upvote 0