Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
CHARLES SPURGEON
查尔斯•司布真

"My beloved." — Song of Songs 2:8
“我的良人。” (雅歌 2:8)2:8
This was a golden name which the ancient Church in her most joyous moments was accustomed to give to the Anointed of the Lord. When the time of the singing of birds was come, and the voice of the turtle-dove was heard in her land, her love-note was sweeter than either, as she sang, "My beloved is mine—and I am His!" Ever in her song of songs, does she call Him by that delightful name, "My beloved!" Even in the long winter, when idolatry had withered the garden of the Lord, her prophets found space to lay aside their burden for a little season, and to say, as Elijah did, "Now will I sing to my well-beloved, a song of my beloved." Though the saints had never seen His face, though as yet He was not made flesh, nor had dwelt among us, nor had man beheld His glory—yet He was the consolation of Israel, the hope and joy of all the chosen, the "beloved" of all those who were upright before the Most High God.
这个金贵的称呼,是古代教会在其最鼎盛的时候惯于授予主的受膏者的称号。当到了鸟儿歌唱的时候,斑鸠的叫声遍布四周,她的求偶叫声比前者更甜美,因为她唱的是“我的良人是我的,我是他的!”在她的雅歌中,有一个令人愉快的称呼,“我的良人”。即使在漫长的冬天,当偶像崇拜使上帝的乐园凋零时,先知们找到了这个称呼,可以暂时放下他们的负担,就像以利亚所说的那样,“我现在可以向我的良人歌唱,献给我的良人的歌“。虽然圣徒从未见过神的脸,虽然他没有肉身,没有居住在我们中间,也没有人看见他的荣耀 - 但他是以色列的安慰,是被拣选之人的希望和喜乐,是那些在最高神面前正直的人的“良人”。

We, in the summer days of the Church, are also accustomed to speak of Christ as the best beloved of our soul, and to feel that He is very precious, the "chief among ten thousand, and the altogether lovely one." So true is it, that the Church loves Jesus, and claims Him as her beloved, that the apostle dares to defy the whole universe to separate her from the love of Christ, and declares that neither persecutions, distress, affliction, peril, or the sword have been able to do it! Nay, he joyously boasts, "In all these things—we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us!"
我们在教会的鼎盛时期,也习惯于说基督是我们灵魂的最佳良人,感到他是非常宝贵的,“万人之中的首领,总是可爱的人”。真的是这样,教会爱耶稣,并且称他作良人,使徒们敢于藐视整个宇宙,整个 宇宙也不能将教会与基督的爱相分离,并且宣告,无论是迫害,痛苦,苦难,危险,或刀剑均不能逼教会与基督的爱分离!不,他高兴地夸耀说,“靠着爱我们的主,在这一切的事上已经得胜有余了。“(罗马书 8:37)

O that we knew more of You, O ever precious one! My sole possession is Your love! In earth beneath, or heaven above—I have no other treasure! I ask for nothing more.

噢,让我们更认识你,永远珍贵的主!我唯一拥有的是你的爱!不论在地下,还是在天上,我没有其他的宝藏!我也别无所求。

Strength for Today ▏Our New Bodies 新的身体
Faith and Acts 4天前

“Just as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly” (1 Corinthians 15:49).

“我们既有属土的形状,将来也必有属天的形状”(哥林多前书15:49)

All believers can look forward to one day receiving new bodies and new images.

所有的信徒都期待有一天承受新的身体和新的形象

Jesus’ post-resurrection appearances present a glimpse of the greatness, power, and wonder that our own resurrection bodies will have. Our Lord appeared and disappeared at will and always reappeared in other places. He was able to go through walls and doors, but He could also eat, drink, sit, talk, and be seen by others. Jesus was remarkably the same as before His death, yet He was even more remarkably changed. The body the disciples and other followers saw after the Resurrection was the same one we’ll see when we go to be with Him. Christ will also appear in the same form when He returns to earth (Acts 1:11).
耶稣复活后的出现,让我们可以一瞥我们自己的复活身体的伟大,能力和奇妙。我们的主随己意出现或是消失,并且总出现在其他地方。祂可以穿过墙壁和门,但祂也可以吃、喝、坐、说话让别他人看见。耶稣和祂死之前一样,但变化的更明显。门徒和其他跟随者看到的主耶稣复活后的身体,也是以后我们与祂见面时要见到的身体。基督再来时的形象也是如此(使徒行传1:11)。

As it was with Jesus, our perishable, natural, and weak bodies will be raised imperishable, spiritual, and powerful. No longer will they limit us in our service to God. In Heaven we’ll blaze forth the magnificent glory that God so graciously gives to His own (Matt. 13:43). Christ promises to “transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory, by the exertion of the power that He has even to subject all things to Himself” (Phil. 3:21).

如同耶稣一样,我们可朽坏的,天然的,软弱的身体要被变成不朽坏,属灵的,有能力的身体。这样的身体再也不能限制我们事奉上帝。在天堂里我们要发出上帝自己所有的丰盛大荣耀(马太福音13:43)。基督应许“将我们这卑贱的身体改变形状,和祂自己荣耀的身体相似”(腓立比书3:21)。

The future resurrection of believers to the glories of Heaven has always been a blessed hope and motivation for the church through the centuries— and it should be for you and me. No matter what our present bodies are like— healthy or unhealthy, beautiful or plain, short-lived or long-lived, pampered or abused—they are not our permanent bodies. One day these natural, created bodies will be re-created as supernatural. Even though the Bible gives us just a glance at what those new bodies will be like, it is a precious assurance to know that “we shall be like Him” (1 John 3:2).

信徒复活进入荣耀的天堂,一直是几个世纪以来教会的有福盼望和动力—同样也该是你和我的。不论我们现在的身体如何—健康或不健康,漂亮或是普通,短命或是长寿,被娇惯或是虐待—都不是我们永恒的身体。有一天这些天然的,被造的身体,要超自然的被重造。虽然圣经只给我们一瞥新身体的样式,但我们却很确切地知道“我们必要像祂”(约翰一书3:2)。

Suggestions for Prayer祷告建议

Pray for an opportunity to share insights from this study with a Christian friend, especially if he or she has been discouraged recently.
祷告求上帝给我们机会与一个基督徒朋友分享这样的看见,特别是如果那个朋友现在处于低谷状态。

For Further Study进深研究

Read Luke 24:33-53.阅读路加福音24:33-53
What do verses 37-43 verify about Jesus’ new body?
37到43节如何证实了耶稣的新身
Write down other things from the entire passage that describe how Jesus had changed from the way He was prior to the cross. How had He remained the same?
通过全文,写下其它描述耶稣在被钉十字架之后的改变?耶稣在哪些方面保持相同?

【Copyright 2007, Grace to You. All rights reserved. Used by permission.】

SOAK IN SCRIPTURE

CHINESE

一切都是為今日的機會 Calling for The Opportunity Today
new6.gif

Rev. Derek Chi-Liang Tu | 發現福音Discovering the Gospel

Chinese
三一基督教長老會

sermonaudio.com/sermon/31324144437920

不一樣的王 Kingship & Repentance

Rev. Derek Chi-Liang Tu
| 發現福音Discovering the Gospel

Chinese
三一基督教長老會

sermonaudio.com/sermon/12324187101921

出苦入安之道路 The Way Out of Misery and Into Peace

Rev. Simon Yin

Chinese
圣传归正教会改革宗华语堂

sermonaudio.com/sermon/12124211076908

凶言 吉言 真言?

Larry Pan
| Good? Bad? True word?

Chinese
Christ Gospel Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/940513356

ENGLISH

How to Resist the Devil, Part 1 (Ephesians 6:10-13)

Pastor John MacArthur

Grace to You

sermonaudio.com/sermon/1272240515324

How to Resist the Devil, Part 2 (Ephesians 6:14-17)

Pastor John MacArthur

Grace to You

sermonaudio.com/sermon/12142240455091

The Wisdom of our Foolish Gospel2

Voddie Baucham

Lusaka Baptist Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/111622647133869

Blood Atonement: An Incentive for Holiness

Phil Johnson
| 2023 Biblical Spirituality

Faith Bible Church

sermonaudio.com/sermon/101623163940166