Anchor Babies

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
How do you see as a way to fight it? There is so much insanity - my husband & I get annoyed just discussing the horrible things going on in government. Growing up, my parents had faith in legislators - now, no one does.
How did the Israelites fight the Egyptians ?

How did the Christians (the true Christians) fight
the government in Germany during wwII ?

How do Christians today fight against taking the mark of the beast ? (already being made ready for everyone)

How have true Christians fought against public school system ?

Pray a lot, and get together with one or two or more others if you can find them to PRAY, PRAY UNCEASINGLY,
and ask God to move in the hearts of the leaders EVEN IF THE LEADERS don't want to do what is right!

Recently at mindnight :) midnight on a 'christian' channel from Washingtom D.C. there is every week at midnight of the 5th day a gathering for prayer of the nations highest political officials.

If they are for real, true , or not I don't care to even consider - the mere and surprising fact that they are gathering to worship the ONE TRUE GOD opposed to abortion, opposed to false gods, opposed to idols,
and to ask GOD'S HELP in fighting all those evils (which is mainly why so many evil wicked ones are shouting against the government for the last six months)
the prayers are
at least ONE hope , ONE last chance, that GOD WILL INTERVENE and give HIS PEOPLE, give all people, some peace and chance for life a little while longer before destroying everyone for all the sin and wickedness the country has tolerated to overflowing.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How did the Israelites fight the Egyptians ?

How did the Christians (the true Christians) fight
the government in Germany during wwII ?

How do Christians today fight against taking the mark of the beast ? (already being made ready for everyone)

How have true Christians fought against public school system ?

Pray a lot, and get together with one or two or more others if you can find them to PRAY, PRAY UNCEASINGLY,
and ask God to move in the hearts of the leaders EVEN IF THE LEADERS don't want to do what is right!

Recently at mindnight :) midnight on a 'christian' channel from Washingtom D.C. there is every week at midnight of the 5th day a gathering for prayer of the nations highest political officials.

If they are for real, true , or not I don't care to even consider - the mere and surprising fact that they are gathering to worship the ONE TRUE GOD opposed to abortion, opposed to false gods, opposed to idols,
and to ask GOD'S HELP in fighting all those evils (which is mainly why so many evil wicked ones are shouting against the government for the last six months)
the prayers are
at least ONE hope , ONE last chance, that GOD WILL INTERVENE and give HIS PEOPLE, give all people, some peace and chance for life a little while longer before destroying everyone for all the sin and wickedness the country has tolerated to overflowing.
I pray for my family all the time, and I prayed for Trump to win, but I suppose we should pray for leaders. Some are so distasteful you don't want to. Many are in it for the wrong reason. The world is overflowing with evil - I feel like Habakkuk.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I pray for my family all the time, and I prayed for Trump to win, but I suppose we should pray for leaders. Some are so distasteful you don't want to. Many are in it for the wrong reason. The world is overflowing with evil - I feel like Habakkuk.
Many more people may be praying than we realize, so few are in meeting in assembly with others who are doing what is true and right in the power of resurrection life of JESUS, living every day as He Says to live....
Obedience , unhindered obedience, to Him,
listening to the Father, and doing what He says without doubt or fear, is rare in the united states.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many more people may be praying than we realize, so few are in meeting in assembly with others who are doing what is true and right in the power of resurrection life of JESUS, living every day as He Says to live....
Obedience , unhindered obedience, to Him,
listening to the Father, and doing what He says without doubt or fear, is rare in the united states.
Yes, I suppose many are praying - I am surprised God has allowed things to get this bad - I hope He does end things soon, but until then we have to do our part.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Yes, I suppose many are praying - I am surprised God has allowed things to get this bad - I hope He does end things soon, but until then we have to do our part.
As is written, few are even seeking God,
so keep seeking those who are seeking God, it is a pleasant surprise and comfort and peace and joyful fellowship when and if you can find anyone honest.

Ask God especially and specifically to open our eyes to see His Plan, and to direct our steps HIS WAY.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As is written, few are even seeking God,
so keep seeking those who are seeking God, it is a pleasant surprise and comfort and peace and joyful fellowship when and if you can find anyone honest.

Ask God especially and specifically to open our eyes to see His Plan, and to direct our steps HIS WAY.
Thank you - I think you are right, that it is hard to find anyone honest. But keeping to His plan, and praying for it is wise.

Upvote 0