Status
Not open for further replies.

elizabeth5

Sep 8, 2004
Clewiston Florida
✟137.00
Faith
Christian
:groupray: Greetings in the Precious Name of our Lord and Savior!
My children and I have church at home due to issues in the church that we used to attend. I am learning more and more about how I should be as a Christian and am applying what I learn to my children, albeit slowly, because I really want them to know the Truth and practice it. :clap: There are no Anabaptist churches near us and I would like to know if there are any likeminded individuals out there who are having homechurch where they are, and if so, how can one be started in our community? We really need fellowship with people who are striving to apply what they believe to their lives, literally, and also we need help on how to do it. Please feel free to contact me Moderator Edit - Please contact this user via PM as I need input.:pray:
Blessings to you all!!!
Elizabeth

costlygrace

Lord, help me to care enough
Jul 31, 2004
North America
✟8,782.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

My family and I have church at home by ourselves right now also, for the same reason. (Evangelical or orthodox Friends meetings are few and far between!)
We have had other families in the past for fellowship, but both were forced to move for different reasons, and then we had to move. But unfortunately we are in a very different part of the country.

Upvote 0

elizabeth5

Sep 8, 2004
Clewiston Florida
✟137.00
Faith
Christian
:groupray: I don't know of any likeminded people here. Most of the people that I know are either Baptist or Church of God. I pray that God will raise up people that can teach my family how to apply the Bible to our everyday life. Maybe others out there that live near me will see this post and send me a message.:prayer: Thank you Lambslove for trying to help me out!!!:clap: Have you found out about the church planter yet? Please let me know one way or the other.
In His Care,
Elizabeth:groupray:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.