Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Moments ago a friend of mine texted me to let me know of an important prayer request. Her sister in law's mother is currently on life support. She had had a heart valve replaced and though the new valve is working good she's having troubles with other issues arising. :( Please keep this lady in your prayers. Thank you very much in advance. :prayer:

toojoyful

Mar 14, 2010
At the feet of Jesus
✟15,193.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God... We enter into Your Presence with praise and thanksgiving. Thank You for Your love, mercy and grace.. We ask believing that You will grant favor and allow divine healing to flow upon the lady that is in need of this prayer. We stand in the Spirit of expectancy, and shout praises unto You..as we await for the victorious outcome to be manifested. In Jesus Name, Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
C

christsoccer

Moments ago a friend of mine texted me to let me know of an important prayer request. Her sister in law's mother is currently on life support. She had had a heart valve replaced and though the new valve is working good she's having troubles with other issues arising. :( Please keep this lady in your prayers. Thank you very much in advance. :prayer:

praying for this
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0