bluedoors

Aug 4, 2010
✟8,184.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all. I am coming back to these forums after a long time absent. Not the same as when I last logged on and wanted to make a new start.
55yo divorcing male in Iowa. The divorce is currently moving forward. It ended just before the 35th anniversary.
I have 4 teens still at home with me, and we are all working together to keep house and home running as it should.
I grew up in WA state, so all family is far away but for my kids.
I have a great church ( Evengelical Free ) that I have not attended live for 9 weeks, but have been doing video church.

I am back to be able to talk to others going thru this phase of life. It is all new and many times is rather daunting.
God is good...all the time...and this valley will some day be behind me.

I hope that I can also be an encourager for those going thru tough times and can pray for you also.

Michael

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello all. I am coming back to these forums after a long time absent. Not the same as when I last logged on and wanted to make a new start.
55yo divorcing male in Iowa. The divorce is currently moving forward. It ended just before the 35th anniversary.
I have 4 teens still at home with me, and we are all working together to keep house and home running as it should.
I grew up in WA state, so all family is far away but for my kids.
I have a great church ( Evengelical Free ) that I have not attended live for 9 weeks, but have been doing video church.

I am back to be able to talk to others going thru this phase of life. It is all new and many times is rather daunting.
God is good...all the time...and this valley will some day be behind me.

I hope that I can also be an encourager for those going thru tough times and can pray for you also.

Michael
Welcome back!

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Welcome and I trust that you are safe and well in these trying times. Sorry about your marriage. One 1st cousin of mine got divorced after 28 years and two children and another 1st cousin got divorced after 30 years of marriage and three children.

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith