An argument for "eternal conscious torment"

Pneuma3

Apr 12, 2006
✟54,054.00
Faith
Christian
I have been a Christian since Johnson was president. Lyndon not Andrew. I have studied Theology, including Hebrew and Greek, at the graduate level. I have never stopped studying and learning. My most recent resource acquisition, within the last month or so, was a version of Bauer, Danker, Arndt, Gingrich Greek lexicon which I can use from my laptop. I also have two PC copies of Brown, Driver, Briggs Hebrew lexicon. Since I am retired times 3 I have plenty of time to pursue my passion.
.....Since God was so clear on so many things, such as "Thou shalt not steal." Clearly stated, no chance of misunderstanding. I would think that if God was going to save all mankind, whether they have repented in this life or not, I believe He would have stated that in no uncertain terms. I cannot find any verse where God, Himself, or Jesus Himself is speaking and He says something to the effect, "I will reconcile all mankind to myself, even if they have not repented in their earthly life."

I don't think he/she is going to be persuaded by your credentials and if you have that much time on your hands why don't you answer some of clements posts that you have left unanswered.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't think he/she is going to be persuaded by your credentials and if you have that much time on your hands why don't you answer some of clements posts that you have left unanswered.
You should read the post I was responding to before going off on "credentials." I have responded to Clem's questions and posts multiple times. As I told him more than once I do not respond to long copy/pastes. If someone wants to have a discussion with me, he/she should be able to put their beliefs and replies in their own words. Certain folks are no longer on my radar. Although I might pop in once in a while and respond to some way out comments.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: FineLinen
Upvote 0