An apology to all Americans from a Canadian, and a thank you!

Do you agree that flawed monetary policy plays a huge role in our economic troubles?

• Yes, God said humans can accomplish all they agree together to do.

• No, messing with the money supply could cause inflation such as in the Weimar Republic!

• No, we are under a curse for not tithing and putting God first.

• Yes, compound interest over time is the number one cause of inflation!

• No, if this was true Mr. Alan Greenspan would have told us!

• Yes, but if we mess with this we could scare the people on Wall Street!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Some of my ancestors were Masons from Dixie who came to Country Harbour, Nova Scotia at the time of the American Revolution. I deeply appreciate the fact that so many Americans were closer to God than we Canadians tend to be and somehow your leaders were guided to not persecute us!

Around 1776 this prophecy was given by the Puritan Reformers,
when the British Empire Loyalists turned north to settle in Canada
in order to remain under British rule. When zealous Americans
sought to persecute them because of this decision, the Spirit of
the Lord spoke through their prophets saying, "Do not hinder these
people. Let them move to Canada. Do not seek to incorporate the
land of Canada into America. I am in the independence of
America from Britain, and will mightily use this country. But
Canada has been reserved by me for the last days for a special work.."

I also wish to apologize for the fact that the leadership of my nation was less guided by the Holy Spirit and we did not understand how the independence of America was comparable to the division of the Northern Kingdom of Israel from the Southern Kingdom of Judah at the time of King Rehoboam the son of Solomon.

I also wish to apologize for our elitism because it has been playing a significant role in your economic crash of 2008. If a higher percentage of Americans understood the full implications of truly wise monetary policy the world would begin to look quite different indeed!

Chapter 49 — The History of Banking Control in the United States
Alain Pilote:
We are in 1750. The United States of America does not yet exist; it is the 13 Colonies of the American continent, forming “New England”, a possession of the motherland, England. Benjamin Franklin wrote about the population of that time: “Impossible to find a happier and more prosperous population on all the surface of the globe.” Going over to England to represent the interests of the Colonies, Franklin was asked how he accounted for the prosperous conditions prevailing in the Colonies, while poverty was rife in the motherland:

“That is simple,” Franklin replied. “In the Colonies we issue our own money. It is called Colonial Scrip. We issue it in proper proportion to make the products pass easily from the producers to the consumers. In this manner, creating ourselves our own paper money, we control its purchasing power, and we have no interest to pay to no one.”

The English bankers, being informed of that, had a law passed by the British Parliament prohibiting the Colonies from issuing their own money, and ordering them to use only the gold or silver debt-money that was provided in insufficient quantity by the English bankers. The circulating medium of exchange was thus reduced by half.

“In one year,” Franklin stated, “the conditions were so reversed that the era of prosperity ended, and a depression set in, to such an extent that the streets of the Colonies were filled with unemployed.”

Then the Revolutionary War was launched against England, and was followed by the Declaration of Independence in 1776. History textbooks erroneously teach that it was the tax on tea that triggered the American Revolution. But Franklin clearly stated:

“The Colonies would gladly have borne the little tax on tea and other matters, had it not been the poverty caused by the bad influence of the English bankers on the Parliament: which has caused in the Colonies hatred of England, and the Revolutionary War.”

The Founding Fathers of the United States, bearing all these facts in mind, and to protect themselves against the exploitation of the International Bankers, took good care to expressly declare, in the American Constitution, signed at Philadelphia, in 1787, Article 1, Section 8, paragraph 5:

“Congress shall have the power to coin money and to regulate the value thereof.”

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Ken Rank

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Imagine that you are off the scale wealthy and feel that perhaps 90% of the population of the earth hardly deserve to live....so what do you do to put pressure on them to abort their children?!

"180" - An award-winning documentary!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
On that note I should introduce you to a theory by an Orthodox Jewish scholar that the USA is a part of the lost tribes of Israel and that G-d gave us our incredible wealth for a great purpose....as well as to fulfill a prophecy given regarding the descendants of Ephrayim and Manasseh the two sons of Joseph!

Messiah son of Joseph
MOSHIACH BEN YOSEPH
by Yair Davidiy

Commentary: On the verse: “FOR THOU ART EVEN AS PHARAOH”: Rabbi Schneerson quotes the source saying that Judah meant to say that Joseph is as powerful as Pharaoh and that Judah acknowledges his authority. Judah acknowledged the authority of Joseph. Because of this Judah merited the Promise in Ezekiel 37, “MY SERVANT DAVID SHALL BE THEIR PRINCE FOR EVER”. The Rabbi says that in order for Judah to bring on the Messiah, to help the Messiah come, and realize the promise given to his seed (“MY SERVANT DAVID SHALL BE THEIR PRINCE FOR EVER”) Judah must first do as the Patriarch Judah did when he CAME NEAR UNTO Joseph and he acknowledged the authority of Joseph and initially was influenced from Joseph.

The Rabbi then went on to mention how the USA is a merciful state that does kindness and enables the Jews to practice their religion and has good principles. He used the term “Chesed” meaning kindness. The USA does “Chesed”, kindness. The Kings of the Ten Tribes Kingdom of northern Israel before their exile were also described as “merciful kings”, kings of “chesed”, Kings who do kindness (1-Kings 20;31).

There will be a future re-union of Judah and Joseph. Neither the MALBIM nor Rabbi Schneerson were consciously aware that JOSEPH is to be identified with the "Anglo-Saxon" related peoples, i.e. the British, North Americans, and their "colonial" cousins. Nevertheless, their description of the relationship between Judah and Joseph finds some parallels in recent times with that between the Jews and the "Anglo-Saxon" nations. As pointed out in our book “Ephraim” (1995, 2001), the "Anglo-Saxon" nations are really the only cultural-ethnic bloc that is capable (barring supernatural miracles) of physically fulfilling the role ascribed to "Joseph" in Jewish sources. They are the only ones capable of defeating the combined forces of Edom (Germany and Europe) and Ishmael (the Moslem peoples) in armed confrontation. They are also the only ones who unto now have actively assisted the Jews in settling the Land of Israel. They have taken this task upon themselves almost as part of an obligation springing from their own national heritage. This point holds true despite mistaken and negative stands often taken by certain politicians and national leaders in America and Britain against the Jewish-Israelis. There are some bad Israelites, some bad Jews, and some bad people of other origins in Israelite nations. The "Anglo-Saxon" nations in the past have proved themselves capable of successfully organizing the orderly and secure mass movement of their own peoples in settling them overseas, in new countries. Eventually a re-union between Joseph and Judah will take place. The sooner the better.

Upvote 0

fenix144

Je me souviens.
Nov 5, 2011
✟8,210.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Bloc
"Do not hinder these

What was 1812? They did try to beat the crap out of us.

Reactions: J Cord
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"Do not hinder these

I am glad that you brought this up Fenix144. I needed to review the events of the War of 1812 anyway!

The War of 1812 was a military conflict fought between the forces of the United States of America and those of the British Empire. The Americans declared war in 1812 for several reasons, including trade restrictions brought about by Britain's ongoing war with France, the impressment of American merchant sailors into the Royal Navy, British support of American Indian tribes against American expansion, outrage over insults to national honour after humiliations on the high seas and possible American desire to annex Canada [3]. Tied down in Europe until 1814, the British at first used defensive strategy, repelling multiple American invasions of the provinces of Upper and Lower Canada. However, the Americans gained control over Lake Erie in 1813, seized parts of western Ontario, and ended the prospect of an Indian confederacy and an independent Indian state in the Midwest under British sponsorship. In the Southwest, General Andrew Jackson destroyed the military strength of the Creek nation at the Battle of Horseshoe Bend in 1814. With the defeat of Napoleon in 1814, the British adopted a more aggressive strategy, sending in three large invasion armies. The British victory at the Battle of Bladensburg in August 1814 allowed them to capture and burn Washington, D.C. American victories in September 1814 and January 1815 repulsed all three British invasions in New York, Baltimore and New Orleans.
War of 1812 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"Do not hinder these

No, actually it was around 1776!

Something of note over the past few years is that President Obama got Canada to play a leading role in what was done in Libya. It worked out really well, prayers for the soldiers were obviously answered and there were no casualties among our troops!

One of the reasons that our troops were blessed is because our Prime Minister has been an especially loyal friend to the nation of Israel.

Harper steers G8 to Israel-friendlier stance - Winnipeg Free Press

TEL AVIV -- The new Canadian government of Stephen Harper is emerging as one of the friendliest countries to Israel in the Western world.
After long deliberations, Harper's position was accepted. The final communique endorsed "Obama's vision" and called on both parties to resume their negotiations.
Netanyahu phoned Harper to thank him for his success.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
God is setting something up for these latter days!

Because the USA has two main political parties but Canada has twice that many, it seems that our nation is in a unique position to be a more reliable friend to Israel at critical moments?!

Dr. Yonggi Cho - Excerpts from messages' given in 1975 and 1984 in Canada.

Evangel Tabernacle, Kelowna, BC, 1975

"When I came to Canada, the Holy Spirit spoke in my heart, 'Son, you
have come to the place which I chose. This country is the country I
chose to fill the gap.'"

Sackville, Nova Scotia, 1984

At a church growth seminar, Dr. Yonggi Cho reiterated the earlier
prophecy, and adding to it: "Five years ago I visited Canada and
traveled from Montreal to Vancouver by car. I was preaching from
town to town, and while I was speaking I felt somewhat depressed.
The Canadian church seemed so small."

"But wherever I went, the Holy spirit spoke in my heart that God
was going to raise up tremendous churches in Canada and that
Canada would be used as a missionary sending country, and that
Canada would open the way for Jesus Christ
to return to this earth."

"I was afraid to confess that, but when I was praying….the Spirit
of the Lord would impress my heart to say it. I was afraid because I
already thought that America was far greater than Canada. If ever
God would use a country. He would use America instead of Canada...
But again and again God spoke to my heart that He was going to use
Canada. So finally in Toronto... I prophesied as the Holy Spirit anointed
me. "I really believe that God is going to
bless Canada and the Canadian church is
going to rise up once again and go to the
four corners of the world and bring the
gospel of Jesus Christ to pave the way
for His second coming."

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Please give some thought to the implications of these two scriptures regarding our productive capability and how monetary policy fits in with what we actually accomplish!

Genesis 11:6
And the LORD said, Behold, the people [is] one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all [things].

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
There will be a future re-union of Judah and Joseph. Neither the MALBIM nor Rabbi Schneerson were consciously aware that JOSEPH is to be identified with the "Anglo-Saxon" related peoples, i.e. the British, North Americans, and their "colonial" cousins. Nevertheless, their description of the relationship between Judah and Joseph finds some parallels in recent times with that between the Jews and the "Anglo-Saxon" nations. As pointed out in our book “Ephraim” (1995, 2001), the "Anglo-Saxon" nations are really the only cultural-ethnic bloc that is capable (barring supernatural miracles) of physically fulfilling the role ascribed to "Joseph" in Jewish sources. They are the only ones capable of defeating the combined forces of Edom (Germany and Europe) and Ishmael (the Moslem peoples) in armed confrontation. They are also the only ones who unto now have actively assisted the Jews in settling the Land of Israel. They have taken this task upon themselves almost as part of an obligation springing from their own national heritage. This point holds true despite mistaken and negative stands often taken by certain politicians and national leaders in America and Britain against the Jewish-Israelis. There are some bad Israelites, some bad Jews, and some bad people of other origins in Israelite nations. The "Anglo-Saxon" nations in the past have proved themselves capable of successfully organizing the orderly and secure mass movement of their own peoples in settling them overseas, in new countries. Eventually a re-union between Joseph and Judah will take place. The sooner the better.
- JOSEPH is to be identified with the "Anglo-Saxon" related peoples, i.e. the British, North Americans, and their "colonial" cousins

- the relationship between Judah and Joseph finds some parallels in recent times with that between the Jews and the "Anglo-Saxon" nations.

- the only ones capable of defeating the combined forces of Edom (Germany and Europe) and Ishmael (the Moslem peoples) in armed confrontation

- only ones who unto now have actively assisted the Jews in settling the Land of Israel

- a re-union between Joseph and Judah will take place. The sooner the better.

*************************************************************************************************
Dennis Tate has every right to express his religious beliefs but its a "stretch" to expect "Joseph (Western Anglo Saxon nations) to base their foreign policy with Israel solely on some obscure version of OT "fulfilment prophecy" that is highly specualtive a best.

Tate omits to mention that Israel also has "feet of clay" - instead of turning "swords into ploughshares" this nation is currently one of the world's largest exporters of high tech military weapons. During much of the apartheid in South Africa when Western democracies were boycotting that repressive regime, Israel was its major supplier of weapons (1975-1987) that were used to surpress its "black" majority. Many have speculated that it was these profits from the South Africa weapons trade that provided the financing for Israel's military nuclear program.

Western nations also need be mindful of the fact that in 2012, there were 1.97 billion Moslems which account for approximately 25% of the world's population - while in the same year Israel has a population of 7.85 million, 23% (1.6 million) of which are Arabs.

Now if Tate's version of the "Judah" (Israel) could only find some large oil reserves within its borders, those exports might go a long way in making the Western nations "true believers."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
- JOSEPH is to be identified with the "Anglo-Saxon" related peoples, i.e. the British, North Americans, and their "colonial" cousins

- the relationship between Judah and Joseph finds some parallels in recent times with that between the Jews and the "Anglo-Saxon" nations.

- the only ones capable of defeating the combined forces of Edom (Germany and Europe) and Ishmael (the Moslem peoples) in armed confrontation

- only ones who unto now have actively assisted the Jews in settling the Land of Israel

- a re-union between Joseph and Judah will take place. The sooner the better.

*************************************************************************************************
Dennis Tate has every right to express his religious beliefs but its a "stretch" to expect "Joseph (Western Anglo Saxon nations) to base their foreign policy with Israel solely on some obscure version of OT "fulfilment prophecy" that is highly specualtive a best.

Tate omits to mention that Israel also has "feet of clay" - instead of turning "swords into ploughshares" this nation is currently one of the world's largest exporters of high tech military weapons. During much of the apartheid in South Africa when Western democracies were boycotting that repressive regime, Israel was its major supplier of weapons (1975-1987) that were used to surpress its "black" majority. Many have speculated that it was these profits from the South Africa weapons trade that provided the financing for Israel's military nuclear program.

Western nations also need be mindful of the fact that in 2012, there were 1.97 billion Moslems which account for approximately 25% of the world's population - while in the same year Israel has a population of 7.85 million, 23% (1.6 million) of which are Arabs.

Now if Tate's version of the "Judah" (Israel) could only find some large oil reserves within its borders, those exports might go a long way in making the Western nations "true believers."

Impressive post JGarden. I love your sarcasm...you are so right that if the nation of Israel had greater oil reserves than Saudi Arabia interest in the scholarship of Mr. Yair Davidiy would certainly skyrocket!!!!!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Yes, the nation of Israel has made many mistakes. The plans that God has for all nations and even for the church are beyond what we can imagine at this time.

I just found a book online that I have at home which I have read four or five times over the past couple of years because it so well explained so many of my own flaws in thinking. The nation of Israel where the feeble Jews are comparable to King David is coming.....but it is not an easy process!

I advice skipping down to the section entitled The Judgment Seat of Christ and beginning to read there...Wow!!!!

TheVision The Final Quest the Call RickJoyner PDF

The Final Quest & The Call
(The book, “The Vision” is the combination of these 2 books)
by Rick Joyner

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
View Poll Results: Do you agree that flawed monetary policy plays a huge role in our economic troubles?

Yes, God said humans can accomplish all they agree together to do. 1 25.00%

No, messing with the money supply could cause inflation such as in the Weimar Republic! 0 0%

No, we are under a curse for not tithing and putting God first. 1 25.00%

Yes, compound interest over time is the number one cause of inflation! 0 0%

No, if this was true Mr. Alan Greenspan would have told us! 0 0%

Yes, but if we mess with this we could scare the people on Wall Street! 2 50.00%

Wow!

I am seriously impressed with the results of this poll up until this time!!!!!!!

No wonder I have been spending more and more and more time on this forum these past couple of months!!!!!!!

You guys are catching my attention!!!!!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
One of the ways that Christians in Canada and the USA can come to a much higher level of cooperation is through film projects that actually address problems that we are facing right now!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7681433/
Concepts for reality, semi-reality and documentary films that address social issues!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am truly impressed with the results of the poll so far.

Yes, scaring the people on Wall Street is a COLOSSAL issue that must be considered in any serious attempt to address the flaws that exist in the central banking policies of both Canada as well as the USA!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/west...rrency-unit-to-save-coastal-c/373261199364486

Proposal for the creation of a Quebec provincial currency unit to save coastal communities from threat of rising ocean levels.
In my opinion it is going to cost trillions of dollars to do what needs to be done to protect towns like Truro, and Antigonish, Nova Scotia from the consequences of the cracking and sliding of a large part of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet and the land based Greenland Ice Pack into the ocean.

The province of Alberta attempted to create its own provincial currency unit during The Great Depression but enormous pressure was exerted to ensure that their experiment in monetary policy was unsuccessful.

"Not "Funny money"
Following the 1937 Social Credit backbenchers' revolt, the party attempted to implement its radical populist policies, such as the issuance of prosperity certificates to Alberta residents (dubbed "funny money" by detractors) in accordance with the theories of Silvio Gesell. Douglas, the originator of the Social Credit movement, did not like the idea of prosperity certificates which depreciated in value the longer they were held, and openly criticized Gesell's theories.[1]

Early in their term, the Socreds tried to pass two bills that would have placed the province's banks under government control. However, Lieutenant-Governor John C. Bowen refused to grant Royal Assent to the bills. The Supreme Court of Canada subsequently ruled the legislation unconstitutional because only the federal government can legislate on banking."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alberta_Social_Credit_Party

The province of Quebec seems to be in much better position to create its own provincial currency unit without facing the massive backlash from the financial community and federal government that Alberta experienced.

Dr. James Hansen has stated that the last time that global temperatures rose by three degrees ocean levels rose by 25 meters over four centuries. Canada and the world are NOT yet prepared for ocean rise of one meter every twenty years.

Nearly one hundred million people in Bangladesh alone will become climate change refugees in the event of merely a one meter rise in ocean levels!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Have any of you noticed how Pastor Benny Hinn and many other somewhat gifted people in the prophetic community have been predicting a time of economic shift where God arranges something like the metaphorical "spoiling of Egypt" where God transfers wealth to His people who have been attempting to serve him?

One of the problems with organized barter, which is in a sense what I am proposing, is that it has been ruled here in Canada that when you ear one Calgary Dollar you need to pay income tax on that Calgary Dollar, just as if you had earned one Canadian Dollar!

An easy way around this problem is to use a Quebec, or Alberta, or Nova Scotia Provincial Currency to make NON PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS SUCH AS CHURCHES WEALTHY!!!!!!

I, Dennis Tate, am free to donate my time to any group of Christians who will put together a film project that deals with modern problems and as long as it is that church or Christians film company that benefit, then of course I would not have to pay any income tax on barter dollars earned by an organization that I do volunteer work for!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"Do not hinder these

Fenix144, I am curious what you personally think of a reply that I just made to an article regarding closer relations between India and France:

India regards France as one of its most valued strategic partners: Manmohan Singh - Yahoo! News India

A closer relationship between India with France could translate into even better relations with the USA and Canada. France was a staunch ally of the USA in her bid for independence from Britain.

My last name is English and I therefore have a right to look at the abuses that my people have done. In the Canadian province of Newfoundland total ethnic cleansing of the First Nations peoples was the policy of England. In my province, Nova Scotia, this policy was not continued because my British ancestors and distant relatives feared a combined French plus First Nations army.

A powerful case can be presented that a significant percentage of the Acadian French population were Sephardic Jews from Spain who fled to France to get away from the Inquisition. They suffered some persecution in France as well and came to Nova Scotia. Here they intermarried with the First Nations peoples of my province and played a huge role in preventing a holocaust on the Mi'Kmaq tribes of my province!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
< Staff Edit >

It is not President Obama who is doing the plotting....it is people who feel that they can influence if not control him in the future.

Let's face it.....if you or I had a billion dollars in various bank accounts scattered all over the globe....you or I might do some serious plotting ourselves.....especially considering some of the astonishing dangers that our planet is facing!!!!?????

https://www.facebook.com/notes/west...rrency-unit-to-save-coastal-c/373261199364486
Proposal for the creation of a Quebec provincial currency unit to save coastal communities from threat of rising ocean levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Apologize for Justin Beiber and Drake, and I'll think about it :p

Kidding :p
"Hell is a place where there is no reason"

I like your signature I eat Pie!

An ancient book that was considered a part of Christian scriptures for five centuries The Book of Enoch....predicts that the time is coming when it will somehow or another "rain" in hell???!!!

I don't know exactly what that means but I find the idea to be profoundly encouraging!!!!!

Isaiah 9:7 "Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this."

If the government of Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua will INCREASE for eternity....will that increase eventually expand into the kingdom UNDER the earth....that is referred to in the Book of Revelation????!!!

Revelation 5:2 "And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon."

Intriguing that Revelations mentions that there are men UNDER the earth!!!!?????

Is there any hope for the gang of zombie like former humans that former atheist Howard Storm met during his near death experience????!!

An invitation to hell from strange beings
An Invitation to Hell From Strange Beings

Upvote 0