An apology to all Americans from a Canadian, and a thank you!

Do you agree that flawed monetary policy plays a huge role in our economic troubles?

• Yes, God said humans can accomplish all they agree together to do.

• No, messing with the money supply could cause inflation such as in the Weimar Republic!

• No, we are under a curse for not tithing and putting God first.

• Yes, compound interest over time is the number one cause of inflation!

• No, if this was true Mr. Alan Greenspan would have told us!

• Yes, but if we mess with this we could scare the people on Wall Street!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
On a metaphorical level Dr. Moses Coady, being Roman Catholic, felt that there was hope for those who were in an economic "purgatory" and he began the amazing Antigonish Movement that has transformed many many lives!

I referred to what he accomplished in one of my blogs:

Combat Climate Change by Turning Deserts Green!

I Dennis Tate, am extremely interested in conversion to Catholicism but my motives are NOT entirely altruistic. In my area Dr. Moses Coady, Fr. Jimmy Thompkins with their friends and followers initiated the Antigonish Movement which has transformed not only the local economy here in rural Nova Scotia, but has grown to influence projects in one hundred and twenty nations.

Antigonish Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"As educators and priests, the leaders of the Antigonish Movement were primarily
concerned with human and spiritual development. The title of Moses Coady’s only
book – Masters of Their Own Destiny – encapsulates this desire to see ordinary
Nova Scotians achieve economic and social freedom."
"Ordinary Nova
Scotians he argued, had only themselves to blame for their poverty and vulnerability. They had permitted money and
business to become mysterious forces outside of their control. Fishers and
farmers for example, were exploited by marketing middlemen. Everyone was
exploited by moneylenders. If they took the time to understand their
circumstances and took the risks of co-operative action, they could achieve
economic security and on that foundation greater freedom and self-realization."
(Wikipedia)

I feel that Dr. Moses Coady was so powerfully guided by the Ruach ha Kodesh/The Holy Spirit that it is legitimate to compare him with the ancient prophet Elijah. In my opinion, Dr. Coady has accomplished a tremendous amount even the economic aspect of the restoration of the tribes of Israel.

Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible, Ecclesiasticus Chapter 48

"And Elias the prophet stood up, as a fire, and his word burnt like a torch.
"...
"Who art registered in the judgments of times to appease the wrath of the
Lord, to reconcile the heart of the father to the son, and to restore the tribes
of Jacob."
(Ecclesiasticus 48:1,10 DRBO)

I may be wrong in this assertion but over the past decade or so I have noticed over and over again that our opinions regarding politics and economics are astonishingly similar to our own ideas regarding philosophy and theology. Those of us who feel that God has a simple plan, that the souls of the dead are either saved or lost, either in heaven or in hell often seem content to be satisfied with a world in which a minority are spectacularly wealthy while the vast majority of humanity is forced to scrounge for a pathetic living. Dr. Moses Coady felt that there was some glimmer of real hope for the people who were in something of an economic purgatory. His confidence in their ability to be raised up to a higher level was instrumental in his being able to help so many thousand and now millions of poor people to transform their lives.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
At 14 plus minutes in the 57 minute question and answer session in the documentary film given at this link we get a good explanation of how vulnerable Wall Street really is!

https://www.burzynskimovie.com
Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business Film Series

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

And while I am at it......

An apology to all members of the military and police!
I just want to say that I am truly sorry for all those years that I was close to believing in near total pacifism! Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua once asked a question of the Scribes and Pharisees that should have made it obvious to me that an extreme situation can call for drastic action by a Christian or Jew who feels called into a life in the military or police!

Mark 3:4 "And he saith unto them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? But they held their peace."

I am almost certain that Rabbi Jesus/Yehoshua was referring to the situation faced by the Machabees when Greco - Syrian armies were attacking Jewish communities on the Sabbath.

One community had refused to fight back....but the Machabees....in my opinion correctly judged that this is a violation of an admonition by King Solomon:

Ecclesiastes 7:16 "Be not righteous over much; neither make thyself over wise: why shouldest thou destroy thyself?"

Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible, First Book Of Machabees Chapter 2
..."So they gave them battle on the sabbath: and they were slain with their wives, and their children, and their cattle, to the number of a thousand persons. [39] And Mathathias and his friends heard of it, and they mourned for them exceedingly. [40] And every man said to his neighbour: If we shall all do as our brethren have done, and not fight against the heathens for our lives, and our justifications: they will now quickly root us out of the earth.

[41] And they determined in that day, saying: Whosoever shall come up against us to fight on the sabbath day, we will fight against him: and we will not all die, as our brethren that were slain in the secret places."

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It's almost like performance art.

It is interesting that you mention that USincognito because the thought has crossed my mind that one of the best ways to address problems that exist right here in 2013 might just be to dress volunteers up as if they were soldiers and/or civilians from various nations in the middle of a film supposedly taking place in 1938/'39???!!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
- JOSEPH is to be identified with the "Anglo-Saxon" related peoples, i.e. the British, North Americans, and their "colonial" cousins

- the relationship between Judah and Joseph finds some parallels in recent times with that between the Jews and the "Anglo-Saxon" nations.

- the only ones capable of defeating the combined forces of Edom (Germany and Europe) and Ishmael (the Moslem peoples) in armed confrontation

- only ones who unto now have actively assisted the Jews in settling the Land of Israel

- a re-union between Joseph and Judah will take place. The sooner the better.

*************************************************************************************************
Dennis Tate has every right to express his religious beliefs but its a "stretch" to expect "Joseph (Western Anglo Saxon nations) to base their foreign policy with Israel solely on some obscure version of OT "fulfilment prophecy" that is highly specualtive a best.

Tate omits to mention that Israel also has "feet of clay" - instead of turning "swords into ploughshares" this nation is currently one of the world's largest exporters of high tech military weapons. During much of the apartheid in South Africa when Western democracies were boycotting that repressive regime, Israel was its major supplier of weapons (1975-1987) that were used to surpress its "black" majority. Many have speculated that it was these profits from the South Africa weapons trade that provided the financing for Israel's military nuclear program.

Western nations also need be mindful of the fact that in 2012, there were 1.97 billion Moslems which account for approximately 25% of the world's population - while in the same year Israel has a population of 7.85 million, 23% (1.6 million) of which are Arabs.

Now if Tate's version of the "Judah" (Israel) could only find some large oil reserves within its borders, those exports might go a long way in making the Western nations "true believers."

What I am thinking about at this time is that a group of people can get together and form film production cooperatives that combine organized barter and local currencies with addressing actual problems that people are facing.

Theoretically.......... a church currency unit could become one of the world's most stable currencies..... especially if it is paid out in a way that places a high value on human life.

Most currencies in existence place a high value on commodities and a low value on life!

Upvote 0

apache1

Feb 11, 2012
✟16,526.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Some of my ancestors were Masons from Dixie who came to Country Harbour, Nova Scotia at the time of the American Revolution. I deeply appreciate the fact that so many Americans were closer to God than we Canadians tend to be and somehow your leaders were guided to not persecute us!

I also wish to apologize for the fact that the leadership of my nation was less guided by the Holy Spirit and we did not understand how the independence of America was comparable to the division of the Northern Kingdom of Israel from the Southern Kingdom of Judah at the time of King Rehoboam the son of Solomon.

I also wish to apologize for our elitism because it has been playing a significant role in your economic crash of 2008. If a higher percentage of Americans understood the full implications of truly wise monetary policy the world would begin to look quite different indeed!

Chapter 49 — The History of Banking Control in the United States
Alain Pilote:

I appreciate the sentiments, and am glad you are supportive of the United States and all, but you owe me an apology no more than I owe you an apology or Canada an apology for anything. Peace, and have a good day.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I appreciate the sentiments, and am glad you are supportive of the United States and all, but you owe me an apology no more than I owe you an apology or Canada an apology for anything. Peace, and have a good day.

Back in 1994 the father of a friend from Digby Neck, N. S. gave me an article that got me going on researching the history of banking control in the USA......… and I truly feel that a better understanding of this topic is critical to America getting through the probable coming difficulties with the lowest number of casualties!!!!????

Based on what I've been able to dig up so far.......we Canadians were on the wrong side of a very serious struggle!!!!!!

Chapter 49 — The History of BankingControl in the United States

français

Chapter 49 — The History of Banking Control in the United States

Abraham Lincoln was elected President of the United States in 1860, under the promise of abolishing the slavery of the blacks. Eleven southern States, favourable to the human slavery of the black race, then decided to secede from the Union, to withdraw from the United States of America: that was the beginning of the Civil War (1861–1865). Lincoln, being short of money to finance the North's war effort, went to the bankers of New York, who agreed to lend him money at interest rates varying from 24 to 36 percent. Lincoln refused, knowing perfectly well that this was usury and that it would lead the United States to ruin. But his money problem was still not settled!
His friend in Chicago, Colonel Dick Taylor, came to his rescue and put the solution to him:
“Just get Congress to pass a bill authorizing the printing of full legal tender treasury notes, and pay your soldiers with them, and go ahead and win your war with them also.”
This is what Lincoln did, and he won the war: between 1862 and 1863, in full conformity with the provisions of the U.S. Constitution, Lincoln caused $450 million of debt-free Greenbacks to be issued, to conduct the Civil War. (These Treasury notes were called “Greenbacks” by the people because they were printed with green ink on the back.)
Lincoln called these Greenbacks “the greatest blessing the American people have ever had.” A blessing for all, except for the bankers, since it was putting an end to their racket, to the stealing of the nation's credit and issuing interest-bearing money. So they did everything possible to destroy these Greenbacks and sabotage Lincoln's work. Lord Goschen, spokesman of the Financiers, wrote in the London Times (Quote taken from Who Rules America by C. K. Howe, and reproduced in Lincoln Money Martyred by Dr. R. E. Search):
“If this mischievous financial policy, which has its origin in North America, shall become indurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous without precedent in the history of the world. That Government must be destroyed, or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe.” (The monarchy of the money lenders.)
First, in order to cast discredit on the Greenbacks, the bankers persuaded Congress to vote, in February of 1862, the “Exception Clause”, which said that the Greenbacks could not be used to pay the interest on the national debt, nor to pay taxes, excises, or import duties. Then, in 1863, having financed the election of enough Senators and Representatives, the bankers got the Congress to revoke the Greenback Law in 1863, and enact in its place the National Banking Act. (Money was then to be issued interest-bearing by privately-owned banks.)
This Act also provided that the Greenbacks should be retired from circulation as soon as they came back to the Treasury in payment of taxes. Lincoln heatedly protested, but his most urgent objective was to win the war and save the Union, which obliged him to put off till after the war the veto he was planning against this Act and the action he was to take against the bankers. Lincoln nevertheless declared:
“I have two great enemies, the Southern army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. And of the two, the bankers are my greatest foe.”
Lincoln was re-elected President in 1864, and he made it quite clear that he would attack the power of the bankers, once the war was over. The war ended on April 9, 1865, but Lincoln was assassinated five days later, on April 14. A tremendous restriction of credit followed, organized by the banks: the currency in circulation in the country, which was, in 1866, $1,907 million, representing $50.46 for each American citizen, had been reduced to $605 million in 1876, representing $14.60 per capita. The result: in ten years, 56,446 business failures, representing a loss of $2 billion. And as if this was not enough, the bankers reduced the per capita currency in circulation to $6.67 in 1887!

What I have been attempting to do is make more people aware of this aspect of history...… and an apology..... could attract the attention of some of the people who need to be aware of this so that an appropriate response can be set up in a wise and inspired manner....... through the guidance of the Holy Spirit!!!!??

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It's almost like performance art.

I've been thinking and praying and researching this topic since 1994 and one of the best answers that I can come up with so far..... is for churches to print up local church currencies..... and use them to partly finance film projects..... that address real problems..... Homeless people can in theory become actors playing the role of homeless people...… victims of the sex trade industry can become actors playing the role of themselves...… and church dollars and/or hours.... could become an extremely useful tool to assist people to rise up and up and up and up out of their difficulties and problems???!!!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7701455/

North American churches should each have their own currency!
I am of the belief that each large church in North America should discuss the printing up of their own church currency unit such as has been done by a group of socially active citizens in Calgary, Canada with their CalgaryDollars.ca

Here is a good article on how important local currencies were during the Great Depression:

Whatcom Watch Online - Story Display

City in Austria Printed Local Currency

Alternative Currency in the U.S.

Irving Fisher, an American professor of economics at Yale University, visited Worgl before the local currency was suppressed and witnessed the ‘miracle’ firsthand. When he returned to the United States, Fisher spread the word by traveling and lecturing across the country, advocating the use of the Worgl ‘scrip’ everywhere. Inspired by his vision, hundreds of communities began issuing their own currency, and by 1934 there were over 1,000 local communities using ‘scrip’ throughout the U.S.

Every one of these communities experienced a tremendous rejuvenation of their local economies. They thrived while others suffered. Fisher then met with President Franklin D. Roosevelt, proposing the implementation of government-sanctioned local ‘scrip’ in every community in America. When FDR consulted with his top financial advisors and bankers, however, he was advised to shut all the ‘scrip’ systems down, which he did. Instead, he borrowed large amounts of money from bankers, at interest, and used it to pay for the Reconstruction Finance Corporation and the other work-creation projects, which collectively came to be known as the ‘New Deal.’ So ended the last widespread use of a local currency within the U.S.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
- JOSEPH is to be identified with the "Anglo-Saxon" related peoples, i.e. the British, North Americans, and their "colonial" cousins

- the relationship between Judah and Joseph finds some parallels in recent times with that between the Jews and the "Anglo-Saxon" nations.

- the only ones capable of defeating the combined forces of Edom (Germany and Europe) and Ishmael (the Moslem peoples) in armed confrontation

- only ones who unto now have actively assisted the Jews in settling the Land of Israel

- a re-union between Joseph and Judah will take place. The sooner the better.

*************************************************************************************************
Dennis Tate has every right to express his religious beliefs but its a "stretch" to expect "Joseph (Western Anglo Saxon nations) to base their foreign policy with Israel solely on some obscure version of OT "fulfilment prophecy" that is highly specualtive a best.

Tate omits to mention that Israel also has "feet of clay" - instead of turning "swords into ploughshares" this nation is currently one of the world's largest exporters of high tech military weapons. During much of the apartheid in South Africa when Western democracies were boycotting that repressive regime, Israel was its major supplier of weapons (1975-1987) that were used to surpress its "black" majority. Many have speculated that it was these profits from the South Africa weapons trade that provided the financing for Israel's military nuclear program.

Western nations also need be mindful of the fact that in 2012, there were 1.97 billion Moslems which account for approximately 25% of the world's population - while in the same year Israel has a population of 7.85 million, 23% (1.6 million) of which are Arabs.

Now if Tate's version of the "Judah" (Israel) could only find some large oil reserves within its borders, those exports might go a long way in making the Western nations "true believers."

Pastor Shane Warren was shown a hurricane of money........ which he understood to be the devaluation of the USA dollar..... some influential people are talking about doing this by 2018 in order to set the stage for a one world currency:

Sid Roth Its Supernatural Shane Warren I Have Seen the Future of America - YouTube

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
man, some threads must need a stake to be put to rest! :D
kill-projects-like-vampire_1.jpg

tulc(hopes this helps!) ;)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
For some odd reason, the Puritan prophesy resonates with me. Well maybe its not so odd with the prayers I can do.

Although I am a member of another Canadian political party… and although I disagree with him on some serious issues…. Canada's P. M. Stephen Harper is regarded as a rather "Davidic" figure in Israel after what he did at the G-8 back in 2011.

On Israel, Harper stands alone at G8 summit - The Globe and Mail

On Israel, Harper stands alone at G8 summit

Alone among G8 leaders, the Canadian Prime Minister refuses to embrace the U.S. President's plan to begin peace negotiations between Palestinians and Israelis on the basis of a return to Israel's de facto borders as they existed before its 1967 war with neighbouring Arab countries - a precondition, accepted by Arabs and by many previous Israeli leaders and Canadian governments, that would be necessary to get Palestinians back to the table.

Mr. Harper made his opposition to that position clear through a spokesperson shortly after Mr. Obama's Middle East speech last week in a pre-G8 briefing, making him the lone leader in the G8 not to back the U.S. preconditions.

A unified statement on a negotiated path to a Palestinian state had been a key goal of the Deauville summit, in large part because such a statement might have pre-empted an attempt to pass a United Nations resolution that would declare a Palestinian state against Israel's will.
(TheGlobeAndMail.com)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Did you know that something along the line of a Jewish apology to Christians over the way that the trial of Yeshua/Jesus was mishandled …...is underway?

Key ForPeace:
Shalom,
Would like to bring to your attention a new and special Jewish initiative to legally receive Yeshua back to the Jewish establishment. We invite you to learn more about our important and unique PEACE project between Judaism and Christianity and to support it: Facing Each Other - Official Retrial of Yeshua
Please subscribe to (LIKE) and SHARE with open-hearted, open-minded people our official page: www.facebook.com/facingeachother
Many thanks!
Ariel Cohen Alloro and his team
PS: Please add us to your friends list"
(Key ForPeace)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mR4wiy63CI
Ariel Cohen Alloro: Brief intro - Official Return of Yeshua to Israel

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
In my opinion...… Prime Minister Stephen Harper.... is the world leader who might just be able to negotiate a peace deal between the nations of Jordan and Israel that will fit with what was shown to Dannion Brinkley during one of his two near death expereinces...… Government and politics are two completely different animals......so P. M. Harper... would tend to feel pressure to accomplish this before the 2015 election....... Your prayers about all this will be appreciated......… .... So if Elijah was here.... and if he asked you if the being of light of near death experience fame was the Word/ Logos/ The G-d of Abraham......or a fallen angel acting as the Word/Logos..... what would your answer be?

....……Dannion Brinkley:
......................"Boxes four and five were scenes from the Middle East, showing how this area of eternal strife would reach a boiling point. Religion would play a large role in these problems, as would the economy. A constant need for outside money fueled much of the anger and hatred that I saw in these boxes.In the first of these boxes I saw two agreements taking place.In the first, Israelis and Arabs were agreeing to something, but what was unclear to me.The second accord was one that I could see in some detail. Men were shaking hands and there was much talk about a new country. Then I saw a collage of images: the River Jordan, a settlement from Israel that was spreading into Jordan, and a map on which the country of Jordan was changing color.

As I watched this puzzling collage unfold, I heard a Being speak telepathically to me and say that the country of Jordan would exist no more. I did not hear the name of the new country."
(Dannion Brinkley, page 26, Saved By The Light, Scribd version)

I suspect that the colour that Jordan was turning……… would be GREEN……….
Jordan

There are 143,000 acres of productive farmland along the Bay of Fundy between my province Nova Scotia and New Brunswick that are protected by dikes. The Fundy has a funnelling effect on tidal water producing the world's highest tides.

In my part of Nova Scotia the difference between low tide to high tide is only about one meter… but along the Fundy the difference can be 15 meters to 17 meters in places……. The question arises… would a mere one foot (30 cm) rise in average ocean levels result in tides along the Fundy rising by 4.5 meters???????? 30 cms x 15 = 450 cms = 4.5 meters (13 feet).

Does this give the nation of Canada a special reason to be extremely interested in seeing the deserts of Jordan turned green…. due to the fact that every meter of ocean level that is desalinated and added to the water table of Jordan….. would not be on top of that 143,000 acres along the Bay of Fundy?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I just ran into an article a few days ago that makes me realize that the church needs to pray unlike ever before......… and ...… we need to be informed of the history of monetary policy..... because the USA dollar could be in trouble soon?

Russia Is Doing It – Russia Is Actually Abandoning The Dollar

By Michael Snyder, on June 10th, 2014

The Russians are actually making a move against the petrodollar. It appears that they are quite serious about their de-dollarization strategy. The largest natural gas producer on the planet, Gazprom, has signed agreements with some of their biggest customers to switch payments for natural gas from U.S. dollars to euros. And Gazprom would have never done this without the full approval of the Russian government, because the Russian government holds a majority stake in Gazprom. There hasn't been a word about this from the big mainstream news networks in the United States, but this is huge. When you are talking about Gazprom, you are talking about a company that is absolutely massive. It is one of the largest companies in the entire world and it makes up 8 percent of Russian GDP all by itself. It holds 18 percent of the natural gas reserves of the entire planet, and it is also a very large oil producer. So for Gazprom to make a move like this is extremely significant.

This sure sounds like the start of what Pastor Shane Warren was shown abuot a hurricane of money............. hyper inflation...… and then the church is raised up like never before.

Shane Warren 1 on It's Supernatural with Sid Roth - Future of America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87l4512Q4rY

Upvote 0

Boanerge

Son of Thunder
Nov 20, 2003
Bronx
Visit site
✟15,810.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
“Congress shall have the power to coin money and to regulate the value thereof.”

That's where our monetary problems began. Check out Conspiracy in Philedelphia for more information.

I think the reason this thread roams around like a zombie for that past two years is because it has yet to encounter the truth and finally "lay to rest in peace."

Read that PDF, read it carefully. And try to stay away from Jewish fables...

Reactions: Subdood
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
“Congress shall have the power to coin money and to regulate the value thereof.”

That's where our monetary problems began. Check out Conspiracy in Philedelphia for more information.

I think the reason this thread roams around like a zombie for that past two years is because it has yet to encounter the truth and finally "lay to rest in peace."

Read that PDF, read it carefully. And try to stay away from Jewish fables...

Very interesting document Boanerge. I am still working on the preface but Thank You for this!

Boanerge........ how do you personally think that Isaiah 45 would apply to the American constitution?

BLB - Isa 45: The Major Prophet Isaiah 45 (Blue Letter Bible: KJV - King James Version)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
jgarden:
Dennis Tate has every right to express his religious beliefs but to base the West's foreign policy with Israel solely on some obscure version of the fulfilment of OT prophecy is highly specualtive a best

Jeremiah 33:16 - 26:

"In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The LORD our righteousness.

For thus saith the LORD; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel;

Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.

And the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah, saying,

Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;

Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.

As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.

Moreover the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying,

Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the LORD hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation before them.Thus saith the LORD; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth;

Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob, and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them."

Upvote 0