✟20,679.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Wilfred of Ivanhoe said:
I just thought I'd let my home forum family know the news that the House of Ivanhoe shall have an heir in a little over 8 months!
Congrats Wilfred!

Well, if you have ever struggled understanding Total Depravity you will get a crash course in about 12 months. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Celticflower

charity crocheter
Feb 20, 2004
East Tenn.
✟9,279.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Wilfred of Ivanhoe said:
I just thought I'd let my home forum family know the news that the House of Ivanhoe shall have an heir in a little over 8 months!

Congratulations!! Do yourself a favor--start talking to the baby now! Talk everyday. My husband did this with our kids and they knew the sound of his voice the minute they were born (plus it was fun watching him get kicked in the face a few times--made him more sympathetic to what I was going thru!)

Oh, the fun you will have soon!

Celtie

Upvote 0

cygnusx1

Jacob the twister.....
Apr 12, 2004
UK Northampton
Visit site
✟79,726.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Cogratulations Wilfred......never let it be said that Humans don't know what they are doing.................:p
Remember,the institutes is NOT,I repeat NOT,bed time story material....^_^

Always remember "children are a blessing from the Lord".........I can say that without moving my mouth,I had years of practice of speaking it through my gritted teeth:clap: :D

I have 3 teenagers,Jethro,Lydia and Joel.......:doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wilfred of Ivanhoe

Lord, Humble Me
Jan 25, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟1,635.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
thanks for all of the wonderful replies!

CelticFlower, the Mrs. has suggested that I tell the baby goodnight and good morning respectively. Years ago, I had always thought to read The Three Musketeers, or Ivanhoe to my developing child. God has changed my life that I no longer hold literature in such a high regard. I will have to find an even older book to read! :)

Cygnusx, don't worry, I won't try to read the Institutes at that age. Actually, I once attempted to read Ivanhoe to the Mrs. before bed time and it put her to sleep wonderfully. I think we are going to have trouble aggreeing upon the name... esp. if we have a boy. I like all of these strange Welsh and Irish names for middle names and she thinks I'm nuts!

Upvote 0

rnmomof7

Legend
Feb 9, 2002
Western NY
✟78,744.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Wilfred of Ivanhoe said:

Children are a gift of the Lord, blessed is the man that has his quiver full.

Congratulations

Upvote 0