AkiraYamato

May 10, 2008
Kyoto/Japan
✟2,512.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
2 american soldiers raped 2 women in Okinawa and american government protect them now for penalty.
We want, that those 2 criminals are handed out to our police, but US officials don´t give our police the names and no acess.

Thats absolut unacceptable. US Army is guest in Japan and as guest you should show more respect to your host.

AkiraYamato

May 10, 2008
Kyoto/Japan
✟2,512.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
"The presence of U.S. troops in Japan is crucial, in my judgment, to maintaining security and stability in the Pacific," he said. "It's not just a matter of protecting Japan and Korea. Not just a matter of protecting U.S. interests. It's maintaining security and stability in the whole region."
ota.jpg
Okinawa Gov. Masahide Ota, a longtime opponent of the U.S. bases, has called for the troops' removal by 2015, and his government has drawn up detailed plans for the departure.
"Some American troops still believe Okinawa is U.S. territory," he said in an interview earlier this week. "Okinawa is ours, not yours."
In a sense, much of the island has been off-limits to its 1.2 million resident Okinawans. Although Okinawa accounts for less than 1 percent of Japan's total area, one-fifth of the island is taken up by U.S. bases that house more than half of the 45,000 American troops stationed in Japan.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Upvote 0

AkiraYamato

May 10, 2008
Kyoto/Japan
✟2,512.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Wasnt this like a decade ago?

it happenes again and again. US troops bring crime and such incidents. We want them to leave. They steal, sell drugs, rape little girls. And your government do nothing, to prevent that!

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟394,601.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

AkiraYamato

May 10, 2008
Kyoto/Japan
✟2,512.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Hmm acording to the news.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7404114.stm (See Link provided ;) )
http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5j2hAauYjCQB871ao7KJw9CTLVCcA

He was jailed for 3 years for sexually abusing the 14 year old, after pleading Guilty to assaulting the girl, and cleared of rape and other charges.

So your OP isn't quite accurate as they were Not protected.
Not too honorable is that ?

Thats the old case of 1995...we have new one this february.

And us soldiers killed and robbed a taxi driver too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟394,601.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thats the old case of 1995...we have new one this february.

And us soldiers killed and robbed a taxi driver too.
That was the case that You named. "Tyrone Hadnott"

You accused 2 of rape, gave that one as one of the names.

Also this case that I linked too is from 2008, not 5 years ago as you stated.

And I see you stating more Accusations of Murder & robbery but once again with out any evidence.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟394,601.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
its all facts. US troops can leave! We want no criminals here!

Provide evidence then for your facts.

Facts you posted.

1) "2 american soldiers raped 2 women in Okinawa and american government protect them now for penalty."
2) "Thats the old case of 1995...we have new one this february."
* Already proven false.
3) "And us soldiers killed and robbed a taxi driver too."

But no evidence.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟394,601.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are american, of course you can´t be objective with such issues. You support murdering and raping?

1) I see your avoiding the point, I guess that's the new Japanese honor system
2) You've provided no evidence of Murder Or Rape, so far it's just slander (Do you support slander, and lying ? )
3) If I can't be objective because I'm "American" then I guess you can't be objective either because you're Japanese.
4) I know of no one personally that supports murder or rape.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mordechai18

Ex-Jew, Anti-Zionist
Mar 2, 2004
✟420.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do the Japanese have any sayings regarding pots and kettles?

UCLA Anthropologist reports that one injured woman in seven who is hospitalized in Japan is the victim of spousal violence, while 100,000 women a year are imported as sex workers from poor Asian countries.
LINK

And...

Kisaeng tourism was exposed by Korean women in 1973 when a group of women students made protests at Kimpo airport, carrying placards reading: ‘We oppose prostitution tourism!’ or ‘Don’t make our country a brothel for Japanese men’. Korean church women publicly denounced Kisaeng tourism as ‘a shameful act by Japanese men who take advantage of their economic power and dehumanize our countrywomen’. Of the half-a-million Japanese tourists who flocked to Seoul each year, 95 per cent were men.

LINK

And we're still learning the extent of the depravity of the Japanese military:

Akira Makino, 84, told Kyodo news agency he performed surgery and amputations on condemned prisoners, including women and children.
LINK

And that's not even getting into the whole Nanking thing.

All I'm saying is that if you don't know the one about pots and kettles, then I hope you at least know the one about glass houses.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mordechai18

Ex-Jew, Anti-Zionist
Mar 2, 2004
✟420.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My points are thus:

1. It's very popular these days to talk about how boorish, violent, and stupid Americans are. Even one of our candidates for the Presidency engages in such talk.

2. During the Second World War, the Japanese committed atrocities which rivaled those of the Nazis. In addition, crimes such as the organized buying and selling of foreign women into sexual slavery are still committed in Japan, as discussed in my previous post.

3. For some reason, the world has seemed to be very willing to forget Japanese crimes against humanity despite the fact that Japan hasn't even been willing to admit wrongdoing or express remorse until very recently. We still think of Japan only as Zen gardens, gentle arts, and polite businessmen, as though Japan sprung full-grown as a pacifist nation less than 60 years ago.

4. Any nation which maintains a military and has occasion to use it is putting itself into situations in which wrongdoing may occur, on a small scale - perpetrated by some of its soldiers.
Even the United Nations "peacekeepers" have been committing atrocities against women and children in the countries they are "assisting.)

5. When American soldiers commit crimes, they are punished. That is the policy of our military.

6. Neither today nor during our service during World War Two did our military approve of actions such as the systematic rape and murder of children, pregnant women, and the elderly or the sytematic enslavement of women to serve as prostitutes for our soldiers, or medical experimentation on and vivisection of prisoners of war - actions which were committed on a massive scale by the Japanese Army against the Chinese and Koreans.

7. Japan is free of a modern military history because it was disarmed after a war in which they allied themselves with, and become a part of, the greatest evil of the 20th century: Hitler and Mussolini. Since then, American troops have not only resided in Japan as an occupying force, but helped to protect that nation, allowing it to spend money which they might otherwise have to spend on a military with offensive capabilities instead spend on technology: videogames and VCRs and transistor radios and videogame systems.

To malign the American military by attributing the actions of individual criminal soldiers who are tried and prosecuted for their crimes, when your own history is so bloody is to express both arrogance and ignorance.

The evidence of the goodness of the United States of America is visible in its reaction to scandals such as soldiers who commit criminal acts such as rape or when horrors such as Abu Ghraib occur lies in the fact that the American government spares no expense in prosecuting its own. It's a system of checks and balances we have in America as a safeguard.

Does our system work flawlessly? Obviously not. No system comprised of flawed human beings can work flawlessly.

Some Links:

The Japanese Rape of Nanking

Japan denies the atrocities.
But we have video, including film shot by Christian missionaries, proving the abuses.

Vivisection of Filipinos, including women and children.

Experimentation on prisoners

The U.N. - Children as young as six are being sexually abused by peacekeepers and aid workers, says a leading UK charity.

Another link about the U.N.

None of this excuses the misbehavior of American troops, but neither are Americans the barbarians we are portrayed to be by some other, seemingly-hypocritical, nations.

Last edited:
Upvote 0