USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
But but isn't some of this true: "chemicals added to our drinking water, food, medicines, and the air we breathe"
Are you saying there is no chemicals in our water? I definitely know their chemicals in our food, read the ingredients, of course you know there are chemicals in medicine, and the air? Now I'm wondering why we need the FDA and EPA if it's all brain rot?

For starters, there is water in our water.

Griffin is sooooo far down the crazy hole, it really not worth it to give him credit for anything. He is high grade nutter.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For starters, there is water in our water.

Griffin is sooooo far down the crazy hole, it really not worth it to give him credit for anything. He is high grade nutter.
If you'd look him up, you'd see he threw a lot of fecal matter against the wall, and some of it stuck. The quote I posted is true about chemicals and the cause of infertility. Just don't assume because of what you heard because there's a thing called Google and I especially like Google scholar.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If you'd look him up, you'd see he threw a lot of fecal matter against the wall, and some of it stuck.
Do you mean "stunk"? :)
The quote I posted is true about chemicals and the cause of infertility. Just don't assume because of what you heard because there's a thing called Google and I especially like Google scholar.
This thread is about conspiracy theories infecting politics, not the slim threads of reality grasped by the otherwise nutty.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,223.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
But but isn't some of this true: "chemicals added to our drinking water, food, medicines, and the air we breathe"
Are you saying there is no chemicals in our water? I definitely know their chemicals in our food, read the ingredients, of course you know there are chemicals in medicine, and the air? Now I'm wondering why we need the FDA and EPA if it's all brain rot?
Kooks can talk sense about things and still be kooks. js.

Upvote 0