United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
America Is A Cesspool Of Evil And Wickedness

Were that true, I could find something to do on a Friday night other than have dinner from Arby's. Now Las Vegas is a Cesspool of Evil and Wickedness, and I REALLY need to go back there for a week. :)

Upvote 0

Robbie_James_Francis

May all beings have happiness and its causes
Apr 12, 2005
England, UK
✟20,261.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Quite right. Highest poverty rate in the developed world, tens of millions without health cover, the highest incarceration rate in the world, the war on drugs, a purely theoretical Bill of Rights that successive governments wipe their backsides with, companies like Walmart that deny the basic human right of union membership, no minimum wage and, above all, a bunch of fundie nationalist nutjobs who think some bearded dude in the sky cares about their country.

Reactions: mpok1519
Upvote 0

Robbie_James_Francis

May all beings have happiness and its causes
Apr 12, 2005
England, UK
✟20,261.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Were that true, I could find something to do on a Friday night other than have dinner from Arby's. Now Las Vegas is a Cesspool of Evil and Wickedness, and I REALLY need to go back there for a week. :)

^_^

That does annoy me when people say our societies are so morally bad.

Having spent many Friday nights trying to get hold of alcohol at the age of 15, pills and weed or trying to pull, I can assure you there are nowhere near enough drugs and sex about.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.