Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟905,276.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
America Is A Cesspool Of Evil And Wickedness

The truth is that each generation is getting worse and this current generation is the most wicked generation in America's history.

You don't believe me?

Read "15 Things That Are Wrong With America" and then tell me that America is fine:

http://themoralcollapseofamerica.blogspot.com/2008/08/15-things-that-are-wrong-with-america.html

So you will be leaving soon?

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they allow disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children now are tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.[/FONT]

Socrates
[/FONT]

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟320,945.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
So you will be leaving soon?

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they allow disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children now are tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.[/FONT]

Socrates
[/FONT]

You have half of a pair I once saw! Any chance you have it's mate?

The biggest difference between them is the second has a line about frequenting beer halls (and I think does not have one abotu crossing their legs). Oh and the second one is by Hitler.

I'd bet one can be found for each generation.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟320,945.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
2 out of 15 (at least) that show a total lack of scientific understanding.

The usual about evolution and one about depleted uranium weapons.

See the wiki article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depleted_uranium

Notice the part where it is used for SHIELDING and counter weights in aircraft. But of course just mention radiation and you will get some to swallow lies whole!

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟905,276.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
You have half of a pair I once saw! Any chance you have it's mate?

The biggest difference between them is the second has a line about frequenting beer halls (and I think does not have one abotu crossing their legs). Oh and the second one is by Hitler.

I'd bet one can be found for each generation.

I have seen that one as well but I do not have it.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟905,276.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
2 out of 15 (at least) that show a total lack of scientific understanding.

The usual about evolution and one about depleted uranium weapons.

See the wiki article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depleted_uranium

Notice the part where it is used for SHIELDING and counter weights in aircraft. But of course just mention radiation and you will get some to swallow lies whole!
Huh?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PassionFruit

I woke up like dis
May 18, 2007
In the valley of the wind
✟20,550.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
More than 70% of men from 18 to 34 visit a inappropriate contentographic site in a typical month?
What about women? We look at inappropriate content too, you know.

I'll come back and address that other stuff later.

Upvote 0

praying

Snazzy Title Goes Here
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2004
New Jersey
✟86,040.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

HannahBanana

Dec 11, 2006
Concord, MA
✟12,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
America Is A Cesspool Of Evil And Wickedness

The truth is that each generation is getting worse and this current generation is the most wicked generation in America's history.

You don't believe me?

Read "15 Things That Are Wrong With America" and then tell me that America is fine:

http://themoralcollapseofamerica.blogspot.com/2008/08/15-things-that-are-wrong-with-america.html
If you want to focus solely on America's failings, then that's your prerogative. Just don't be surprised when you end up as an angry, bitter old man (if you aren't one already, that is). I, however, will focus on both the negative and the positive aspects of this country, since there are plenty of positive aspects to it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Verv

Senior Veteran
Apr 17, 2005
서울
✟31,762.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
It turns out America is just like any other country.

Except, I guess, our vices are just different. More Americans will end up engaging in drug use and violent crime than the average south Korean but it is hard to walk more than five or six blocks in most towns without coming across a place that will have sex for money.

Humanity is fundamentally flawed. Not just Americans. We are fundamentally sinners. It is born within us. It is why we need God.

And even after receiving God we must walk humbly with that because the fact remains that we are still humans and still flawed.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.