Visit site
✟7,886.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I just wanted to take the time to thank the Lord for being an amazing God! Sometimes I just feel that I am so blessed to have him in my life, and I really just wanted to share this with all of you, my brothers and sisters!
God has given me the stength and comfort to overcome these hard situations in my life. He has forgive me of the sins I have made, when he didn't have to!
Our God is such a loving and forgiving God, I don't even want to imagine a world without him!
I have lived life so long without him, in darkness. I was lost.
But he shined his grace upon ME! And all of YOU!
I can't say thank you enough to him! I pray and pray and pray that I may be worthy enough to enter his kingdom when I leave this earth one day. How wonderful would that be? To live in his kingdom! I can't even find the words to express how I feel about that.
Sometimes life isn't fair. I know at times we must suffer sadness and loss, but OUR LORD is there beside us! He will never leave us! He has been there with me through everything! I pray for those who do not know him, those who live their lives without this comfort, those who feel like there is no hope because they do not love the Lord. I pray that they find him!
Thank you for reading this! I just wanted to share my blessing that Lord has given me. That is Love. Love, Joy, Happiness, LIFE!
AMEN!! :amen: