Amazing thing that happend to me today !!

kirag

Sep 15, 2017
California
✟7,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been a christain struggling with my faith for the past month or two. After many struggles I decided to find a church with my good friend. I prayed and prayed for god to send me to get his message To me through church or whatever else he could find. I prayed my church experience would be amazing and that it would finally click. The whole service at church was just talking about money . Me and my friend that came there were so discouraged by the message we cried . I had to comfort her to feel better and I continued to say we would find a better church and to not worry. We decided to go to a park where a women came up to us and asked us if we found peace . She said the only way to find peace is through Jesus Christ and we would never forget her telling us that. That was a miracle to me

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Unfortunately, the Church leaders really do not teach about money in general. They teach that you should give them money, which has nothing to do with you making money. They say it is sowing and reaping, but it is they who are reaping your money. That being said, I do not call it wrong. If you are receiving growth in the Spirit because of their teaching, then it is right for those who have sown spiritually into you to reap carnally from you. However, it is not teaching you how to sow and reap, nor is it teaching you the practical aspects of money management.

The woman who reminded you to seek the peace of Christ was no doubt and messenger from God.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been a christain struggling with my faith for the past month or two. After many struggles I decided to find a church with my good friend. I prayed and prayed for god to send me to get his message To me through church or whatever else he could find. I prayed my church experience would be amazing and that it would finally click. The whole service at church was just talking about money . Me and my friend that came there were so discouraged by the message we cried . I had to comfort her to feel better and I continued to say we would find a better church and to not worry. We decided to go to a park where a women came up to us and asked us if we found peace . She said the only way to find peace is through Jesus Christ and we would never forget her telling us that. That was a miracle to me

25 At that time Jesus said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. 26Y es, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.

27 “All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

---
This is only a hint at the deep, powerful, and life changing and saving words of Christ you can soak in and be delivered from captivity by, in the gospels. They are waiting for you.

Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Hi
yes God places people in the right place and time to help us. That was a miracle.
First time I decided to go to church I stood outside a church near the supermarket. I tried the door, locked. Two ladies were in car park. I asked them. They said they did not belong to that church but to a village one. They were only awaiting a friend. I told them my situation, that my husband was dying, I needed God.

Turned out they were fellow villagers in my village, committed Christians and very willing to take me to our own local church! They became fast friends to this day. I went to church, I was baptized and confirmed in due course, I've never missed a Sunday service, I'm very involved on church rotas to serve coffee, do flowers etc and have more friends in church and village than I can count. That family are good friends, they attended my husband's funeral and helped me so much.

In the past three years my life has been full of countless small miracles. So never give up, ask Jesus to help, take every problem to Him in prayer and trust all shall be well.

Upvote 0

LivingRightInWrongWorld

Bible believer, follower of Jesus Christ
Sep 18, 2017
Europe
✟16,738.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Sister, this is how God works! I am so happy that you left that church. Me and my fiancee can't find a church that is honest, and spreads the gospel and is up to date. However, we found Charles Lawson, a preacher, on youtube, he connected so many dots for me, and learned me so much. He is a man of God and if you have Holy Spirit you will feel that! Stay with your Bible, with KJV, not with modern translations and Holy Spirit will lead you! If you need some preaching, I would highly recommend to check out Charles Lawson on youtube. His church became our church, even though we need to watch sermons online and not live, because we live in Europe.

May God bless you and beware of false prophets! In Jesus name!

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private