Sep 14, 2009
Thailand
✟48,946.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Rabbi Kaduri student saved. Messiah of Israel Ministries .[/font]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Rabbi Kaduri student saved. www.messiahofisraelministries.org - YouTube[/font]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'][/font]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']In Yeshua we all grafted in the Olive Tree of Israel. In Yeshua, we are all children of Israel.[/font]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']B'shem Yeshua Meshichenu Ha Yehudi Meshichim Ha Gadol Shabbat Shalom[/font]
:clap: Beautiful..

Upvote 0

Gxg (G²)

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Rabbi Kaduri student saved. Messiah of Israel Ministries .[/font]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Rabbi Kaduri student saved. www.messiahofisraelministries.org - YouTube[/font]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'][/font]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']In Yeshua we all grafted in the Olive Tree of Israel. In Yeshua, we are all children of Israel.[/font]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']B'shem Yeshua Meshichenu Ha Yehudi Meshichim Ha Gadol Shabbat Shalom[/font]

What did you enjoy about it?

Upvote 0

janwoG

My heart leads me to Messianic Judaism
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2009
Thailand
✟48,946.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
To EasyG
One step more towards the Messianic Time, when all Israel will be saved.
To Yedida
Yes, what are you wanting to point out to us? This all happened 5 years ago, I would hope that there are more than just the one student who heard and believed Kaduri?
Let us rejoice that an Orthodox Jew discover Yeshua Ha Mashiac. This student states that the inner circle of Kadura Yeshiva , it is taught that Yeshua is the Mashiach. Furthermore, he states that many Rabbis are recognizing Yeshua however they remain discrete fearing the “Pharisees” You may regret that they should have more courage. I do not throw them a stone. What is hidden will be revealed in due time. Remember Nicodemus the Pharisee visiting Jesus discreetly at night because of his fear of the Sanhedrin.( (John 3:1-21) The more Jews discuss Yeshua within Judaism and not outside Judaism the better.

Upvote 0

yedida

Ruth Messianic, joining Israel, Na'aseh v'nishma!
Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
To EasyG
To Yedida
Yes, what are you wanting to point out to us? This all happened 5 years ago, I would hope that there are more than just the one student who heard and believed Kaduri?
Let us rejoice that an Orthodox Jew discover Yeshua Ha Mashiac. This student states that the inner circle of Kadura Yeshiva , it is taught that Yeshua is the Mashiach. Furthermore, he states that many Rabbis are recognizing Yeshua however they remain discrete fearing the “Pharisees” You may regret that they should have more courage. I do not throw them a stone. What is hidden will be revealed in due time. Remember Nicodemus the Pharisee visiting Jesus discreetly at night because of his fear of the Sanhedrin.( (John 3:1-21) The more Jews discuss Yeshua within Judaism and not outside Judaism the better.

Ooooh! Did he say that? That's wonderful! The volume of the video rose and fell for me, so some of what was said got missed. (And, like my eyesidght, my hearing is declining too. I'm waiting to hear from Medicare if they'll approve a hearing aid my doctor says I need.) I'm sorry, that I missed hearing that part, it would have been a joy to hear it, a yeshive. Even if it is just an "inner circle," that can grow. Wow!

Upvote 0

Zeek

Follower of Messiah, Israel advocate and Zionist
Nov 8, 2010
England
✟11,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That was great to watch, I love it when I see religious Jews have their eyes opened by the Holy Spirit to recognize Yeshua. What has happened since then...did they get a whole group together from that Yeshiva? I know a Rabbi in Mea Shearim who loves Yeshua...his friends know, but he tries not to make waves as he has a wife and 13 children and doesn't want to be completely rejected from the community...but I believe there are a number of strict Orthodox who have had the same revelation.

Upvote 0

yedida

Ruth Messianic, joining Israel, Na'aseh v'nishma!
Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
That was great to watch, I love it when I see religious Jews have their eyes opened by the Holy Spirit to recognize Yeshua. What has happened since then...did they get a whole group together from that Yeshiva? I know a Rabbi in Mea Shearim who loves Yeshua...his friends know, but he tries not to make waves as he has a wife and 13 children and doesn't want to be completely rejected from the community...but I believe there are a number of strict Orthodox who have had the same revelation.

I think many have even tho they stay quiet about it. When I read some of their works or hear pieces quoted they sure sound like they have met Him....It wouldn't surprise me to find it out from these things I've read/heard.

Reactions: ChavaK
Upvote 0

Gxg (G²)

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
To EasyG
Got ya. Good thing to keep in mind for encouragement..

Upvote 0

Gxg (G²)

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
:clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums