May 29, 2005
✟82,302.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Maybe you believe it's possible easter bunny can exist or Santa flies etc and all other possibilities. Its common sense who is nonsensical in this cases
Right, cuz the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus are the sum total of all things that are possible in the world. Good job.

I am sure you did not answer how my hebrew understanding is wrong. You continue to dodge my question.
You've never justified your claim to have the proper understanding. Simply repeating it doesn't actually give it more credibility.

What's the problem in disagreement. You have Christians who are non trinitarians, who have more books in bible than you have, Christians who don't believe Jesus is God, Christians who don't believe in original sin. You have major differences so its better you don't bring in sects because we both have them.
You're the one who is claiming superiority for your supposed "chain of narration". The fact that you can't even justify it to other Muslims shows how that doesn't hold up.

Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Again you may view worthy can check their sources that they stated to try to disapprove me being Christian, I’d kindly ask you to refute the Shia website, if you can’t do that you have no right to say they’re information is false. I had a short conversation with Arius who is a Unitarian on one of your threads you may view it yourself and see how it went.
First who will decide who is right? Both present their proof. Most of the Christians agreed with me on worthy. Refuting shias is like you refuting my claim that Jesus was paraded naked by Jews on a donkey. Shias often quote their sources and weak or fabricated hadiths. I don't even listen to these liars. I have already good experience with them and I know what sources they have.

Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
I think someone should report this thread to the mods for it to be closed as it’s not going anywhere except to serve one of Godistruth1’s pointless troll debate threads.
Maybe you may not know but I'm allowed to question christian faith in this section!

Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Right, cuz the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus are the sum total of all things that are possible in the world. Good job.
I did not do the good job but you did a good job by saying 'its a possibility' to my question. That's your claim not mine.
You've never justified your claim to have the proper understanding. Simply repeating it doesn't actually give it more credibility
Already gave you a christian website link on who are Ishmaelites! So if you are saying I'm wrong by my Hebrew understanding, you need to tell me where I'm wrong and what is the correct understanding as per Hebrew understanding
You're the one who is claiming superiority for your supposed "chain of narration". The fact that you can't even justify it to other Muslims shows how that doesn't hold up.
That was in reply to your below claim
QUOTE="HypnoToad, post: 72817051, member: 112680"]Right, cuz the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus are the sum total of all things that are possible in the world. Good job.[/QUOTE]
I did not do the good job but you did a good job by saying 'its a possibility' to my question. That's your claim not mine.
You've never justified your claim to have the proper understanding. Simply repeating it doesn't actually give it more credibility
Already gave you a christian website link on who are Ishmaelites! So if you are saying I'm wrong by my Hebrew understanding, you need to tell me where I'm wrong and what is the correct understanding as per Hebrew understanding
That was in reply to your claim that
There is more verification of the Bible BY FAR than there is for any other ancient writing in existence.

Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
I already did a thread here refuting Unitarians and muslims on Matthew 28:19, yet you refuse to refute sources of Shia Muslims. Seemingly non Trinitarians are a minority among Christians, yet your sect Salafis are a minority among Muslims, that’s enough said.
Refuting does not automatically make it correct. You refute Protestants and protestants refute Catholics. It goes on. You can just present your case and its upto readers to decide which opinion they want to go with.
Being a small or big sect does not matter. Truth is always not in majority. There are enough Protestants in Christianity to hold a proper case against Catholicism but I don't question who is right or wrong, I just question the Bible for what is written.

Upvote 0

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Not all Muslims agree on the same type of oneness, some agree on prayers to certain Imams or Sahara or prophets, some say that Mohammed was the incarnation of God, some say Ali was the incarnation of God. Not all Muslims believed the Quran was the word of Allah, anyone who rejected it as the word of Allah was hunted down by other Muslims, ever heard of the Mu’tazilite controversy. Can Non Trinitarians even agree if they believe in one god or two gods, I’d even like you to research the Unitarian position yourself.
Lol. I know some people now who claim to be Jesus and are alive now. You are speaking about blasphemers. Even your Christians pray to saints and what not.

Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
First who will decide who is right? Both present their proof. Most of the Christians agreed with me on worthy. Refuting shias is like you refuting my claim that Jesus was paraded naked by Jews on a donkey. Shias often quote their sources and weak or fabricated hadiths. I don't even listen to these liars. I have already good experience with them and I know what sources they have.
Then refute them.

Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lol. I know some people now who claim to be Jesus and are alive now. You are speaking about blasphemers. Even your Christians pray to saints and what not.
And many people claim to believe the Mahdi, so I'm missing your point. Praying to saints isn't an issue, as we've previously discussed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Refuting does not automatically make it correct. You refute Protestants and protestants refute Catholics. It goes on. You can just present your case and its upto readers to decide which opinion they want to go with.
Being a small or big sect does not matter. Truth is always not in majority. There are enough Protestants in Christianity to hold a proper case against Catholicism but I don't question who is right or wrong, I just question the Bible for what is written.
Then let our readers decide whose right after you refute the Shias.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Sorry, I can call Hindus or Buddhists liars, but that doesn’t prove anything.
It's not like someone is going to punch me if I don't answer. I don't like to waste my time unnecessarily. I will answer to whom I wish.

Upvote 0